Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator

Babywieghts before pics

Ok everybody, BW asked me to post these, as this is where she is at currently. I will let her tell you more about her goals and where she wants to go from here. But I think we will all agree that she looks fantastic now! Classic lines, nice asthetics and great muscle shape especially in her arms and shoulders.

I know I don't have to say this and it is more for newer members...but please keep your comments respectful and tasteful...compliments are fine, just don't cross the line
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Babywieghts before pics-bw-1ab.jpg  
    Last edited by Pete235; 05-22-2003 at 10:19 AM.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Babywieghts before pics-bw-2ab.jpg  
    Last edited by Pete235; 05-22-2003 at 05:38 AM.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Babywieghts before pics-bw-3ab.jpg  
    Last edited by Pete235; 05-22-2003 at 05:38 AM.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    She looks great. Her new avatar is so sexy, like the school teacher that seduces you in her undies (i hope i wasnt rude). You look great BW!

logan31 is offline New Member
    Hey man she looks fantastic. You are right arms and shoulders great. Great symmetry. If she is looking to compete maybe her legs could be more toned. Not that they don't look great now and I would probably break my neck doing a second look at her if I saw her walking down the street. What is she looking to achieve?

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    fantastic...you are looking great Babyweight! The muscle you've added is just right, IMO. My wife is working towards the same size. Abs could be a little more evident though

AbsolutelyLethal is offline Associate Member
    Looks Great....I love her(your) torso...Your abs and legs are beautiful!!! Gonna have to agree with everyone though and say you need to Keep up the good work and improve the toneness of those areas there. No resting on your laurels....

Why no back shots by the way?
    Last edited by AbsolutelyLethal; 05-22-2003 at 07:02 AM.

demetri is offline Member
    Wow she looks fantastic.

jleighty17 is offline Associate Member
    to me that is perfection!!!!!
    JLI

Devourer is offline Senior Member
    how could you give her anything but respect looking lke that

k1401 is offline Junior Member
    I think you are looking great Babyweight. What are you current goals?

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    I've said it before and I'll restate, you look mid 20's BW.
    I concur with everything Pete has said

Now get your butt over to your own thread and post your goals

Big Presser is offline Junior Member
    she looks great! Really I don't see how anyone could flame about those pics... great work girl... looking hot!!!

BIG PRESSER

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    You do look like a woman in her 20's, and I'm guessing you're not by the way that's thrown around in a complimentary manner. I might be mixing you up with someone else, but didn't you squat 315 a while back?! I ask because I thought your quads looked smaller than I expected for someone at that level of strength. That's not to suggest they're small or out of proportion with the rest of you (though if you're looking for criticism in a pretty flawless package one could ask for a bit more of a sweep, but that's REALLY nitpicking) I'm just wondering if I have you mixed up with someone else.

Originally posted by BigGreen
    You do look like a woman in her 20's, and I'm guessing you're not by the way that's thrown around in a complimentary manner. I might be mixing you up with someone else, but didn't you squat 315 a while back?! I ask because I thought your quads looked smaller than I expected for someone at that level of strength. That's not to suggest they're small or out of proportion with the rest of you (though if you're looking for criticism in a pretty flawless package one could ask for a bit more of a sweep, but that's REALLY nitpicking) I'm just wondering if I have you mixed up with someone else.
    I believe your confusing her with Little Girl

Get your shit straight man, whats going on with you mister?

OVG
    OVG is offline Associate Member
    BW looks great. All I can say is wow, and keep up whatever you are doing.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Very sexy! Keep up the good work!

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by Pheedno

I believe your confusing her with Little Girl

Get your shit straight man, whats going on with you mister?
    Okay, I think you're right...when I first joined I remember speaking with them both at the urging of several members with regards to getting my girlfriend involved in lifting. And, speaking of "what's going on with you mister?" (and I don't mean to hijack, but this has to be done) I've noticed that you're awful blase and nonchalant with your avatar changes. I may not have the courage and/or clout to call a mod on a "renegade" avatar change, but consider my polite message to you letting you know I'm on to you.

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    Not that you ever looked bad BW, but i can see improvements, fo sure...looking great as always, keep pumping...
    XXL

Rocket is offline Senior Member
    Great before pics...arms and shoulders look great...I can't wait for the afters!

Rocket

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Well wut can anyone say?! She looks fantastic! The kinda body every woman would kill for Keep up the great job.

Babyweight is offline Female Member
    Thanks everyone for your compliments! I really have been working hard lately

...But.....I do want critisizm as well.
    OK... Right now my Quads are my main goal. And calves. I don't know if it's gentics or not, but I have a very hard time trying to get that outer sweep on my thighs. Just as Big Green says, they do need alot of work. They are actually pretty toned, just not big enough!
    I've never been much of a heavy squater...By the way Big Green, that IS Little Girl you are thinking of...I think the most I've ever squated on a Good Day a few years back was 165lbs. Thats it!!! And I also weighed more then.
    I'm currently 113lbs, 5'2.....I don't know my Body Fat.....if anyone could guess it's fine with me....thats not really my concern right now though, I actually probably could use a little more just to bump up my strength.
    I just started do abs again....so they are lacking a bit...

My leg day consists of:
    5 sets of Squats
    4 sets of Leg Press
    Stiff Leg Deads (just started doing those)
    4 sets of walking lunges with barbell.
    Then I will usually do curls and stiff legged deads again on another day.

(my hamstrings are getting bigger, still need a little help on the glutes)
    So any suggestions would be of great help.
    I will post my back/backside next week so I will have something to compare in the next few months.

So my goal IS 5 to 7 more lbs of lean muscle mass....

I may want to do AS in the future, sometime soon possibly if I can't achieve these goals by the end of the summer.

Babyweight

BW...I have a problem with my outer sweep as well. Recently I have switched to a narrower stance with feet out turned. I would suggest sticking with squats (ass as low as possible), hack squats (same stance...this will also help glutes) slow controled reps, lunges and leg extentions. As far as hamstrings, stay with stiff legged eads for a while and then switch up with either lying dumbell leg curls or romanian deads. These both really hit the hams. Standing leg curls will work hams as well as glutes. The key is variation, keep the muscle guessing.

Calves are a little more tricky...some people advocate heavy weight, others go with high reps. Again , I like to experiment. What has been working for me is seated calf raises, 2x 45lbs plates x 100 reps (3 sets). Talk about burn!! But they really respond!

Babyweight is offline Female Member
    oh yeah, and 4 sets of leg extensions...

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    You look great! Shoulders and arms are really nice.

Hack squats would help the outer sweep of your legs. Also leg presses done with your feet close and your toes pointed forward helps this area. Sissy squats are good too for the outer sweep and separation.

I train my hams on a separate day (back day). I do either stiff leg deads or power lifting style deads heavy. Then I do leg curls either standing or lying very slow coming down.

Calves I’ve been using the leg press and doing them toes pointed in, pointed out, and then straight for 10 reps each for 4 sets. After each set I stretch them out and go right back to it.

Allrighty BW, now that the routine and goals are up. As far as the quads go, I'd back the squats to 4 sets, the presses to 3 sets and throw in 3 sets of extensions. Trial and error for all of us, but I've found that extensions have really defined my legs by a significantly substantial amount. Heavy weight(6-8reps) with a 2-3 second pause at the top.

I think the glutes can be conditioned well from varying your weight range on the squats and lunges. Maybe changing the weight/rep routine from High/low to Low/High evry 3wks or so.

As far as calves. You got me on that one. I've always been under the assumption that if you wern't born with the genetics for the calves, it takes years and years of training and conditioning to get'em to fill out. I train mine twice a week(once with high weight, other low) and allthough I've got 3/4" added in the last year, thats the first I've actually seen the tape move since training began.

Post up your diet, I'd be intersted in seeing your diet plan to put on the muscle.
    On the BF%, I'm never any good at guessing female %'s but I'd put your's at around 13-14

In any case keep us posted and put up that diet.

Edit** I didn't see your extension post before I typed. In that case I'd say the quad workout looks great. Maybe concentrate on 2 second pauses at the top of every rep to really enforce the Mind-Muscle connection.

dansteelman is offline Member
    BW, you look great!! Kepp up the good work!!!

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    You never seize to amaze me! Looking fantastic as always. As for constructive critism that is a hard one. I personally don't see a major problem with the outer sweep in your quads. Just some dieting should separate that quads muscles and they will be looking great. As if they don't already.

Your arms and delts have made some amazing improvements in the past little while. I would say that they are your best body part.

Keep up the hard work it is definetly paying off!!
    Absolutely amazing!!

Lifedge7 is offline New Member
    Well in my professional opinion of being a guy, BW looks pretty fine to me. Now if i could just convince my girlfriend to workout

logan31 is offline New Member
    how many reps do you do per set? are u increasing the weight on each set? how much cardio are you doing? If you are looking to put on some mass you may want to lower your cardio. Just a thought. Are you lookign to compete? Anyway good luck I hope you achieve what you are looking to achieve.

nuke is offline Member
    Baby--- You are representing Tampa Bay well !!

You deserve a Go Girl !!
    Good God, you are near perfection Baby !!! Keep it up.

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    great job, you can tell you have been working hard

Thread Information