Thread: New Guys Pic

Internal Damage is offline New Member

New Guys Pic

Hey everyone i got thoses pictures taken this past weekend although i suck at poseing. I made a post on a different section but ill give some breif info about me again. Im 21 live in So Cal. Im half indian and white (my dad is from india).i have used 2 cycles, basicly been bulking for about 7 months. I have never worked out before these 7 months. I had a lot of friends who were gym rats and took me with them to Mr. Olympia last year and after seeing that and being around them something in me snapped and i wanted to be like that.
    Im about 6"1 and i was 150lbs half a year ago. Ive been training hard and eating a lot and used a 8 week cycle of eq and dball. I took 2 months off then used another cycle of test and eq for 12 weeks and right now im at 215 and will still be going up. I have 1 more week left on cycle and want to reach 220-225 before i cut down.
    The first picture was taken after my site inj. in my bi and tri which flared up my arms pretty big in couple of hours (can you belive they were only 13.5 pumped 7 months ago? Site inj. help A LOT)

Add pics

Dan3814 is offline Junior Member
    just my 2 cents but i think you are a little early in the game for site injections....

MikeW is offline Associate Member
    I dont know anything about steroids and such, but i do think that you shouldnt be taking it that soon! If you only been lifting for 7 months you should definately stay natural, and see how far you can go with proper diet and training!

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    When measuring your arm, the tape measure needs to be straight across, you got it sideways. And I agree with Dan & Mike, you should lift naturally and build a bigger base before messing with AS again. I was lifting on and off for 12 years before taking anything and had built a solid base and reached plateaus. It sounds like you got on AS the day you started lifting, that's ridiculous bro. Stick around here, research, lift naturally for a while and forget about AS for now.

thickmass is offline Member
    exactly...

Try and measure your arms PROPERLY next time, not at a 45 degree angle.

Somehow I think you are LYING.

You say you first lifted a weight 7 months ago at 150lb with 13.5in biceps, the same day you started steroids . Now after juicing for 5 of those 7 months you say you're 55lb heavier.

Oh, and you can't produce a 'before' pic

oosean is offline Junior Member
    Just think bro, if you would have stayed natural and bulked up and got a good frame, what you would be looking at in the mirror now after those cycles. You should try to up you cal/carb intake, I am natural and I have gained 10 pounds in a month. Try it out, being nat wont hurt you at all.

why would i have to lie? the picture of the bi is straight its just the angle its taken in, it looks like its not but we took another one just awhile ago after reading the posts.

also to the guy that thinks i lied about the weight i gained. you tell me, a person who is 6"1 that weighs 150 is pretty underweight for his size right? average weight should be about 190 or so. so from a guy who has been eating maybe 2 or 3 meals a day jumping to 7 meals a day would gain a lot more weight than a person who is at there ideal weight trying to gain more. after reaching there ideal weight it becomes harder to gain more which was in my case. my first cycle was a lot more dramatic than this cycle, but my 2nd one i was able to put on more str and quality mass.
    im being honest about everything, after i came back from olympia is when i started to work out. i did some weeks natural to get the form and break in my muscle soarness then i started to use AS.
    whats wrong with useing it so soon? why couldnt i have used AS to help me reach my plateaus sooner? my bones and joints never hurt never had any problems so far. and why is it to soon fore spot injections? why should i just shoot it in my delts and ass all the time when i would beable to get more benifit inj. in my weaker areas? i respect everyones opinions and feedbacks

and about the before picture ill post it as soon i im able to find it.

saboudian is offline Senior Member
    I see nothing wrong with your reasoning and startin AS right away. The problem is that most people who start AS right away think of that as their quick fix instead of going through the arduous task of perfecting diet and training. Then once you understand diet and training, when you do use AS, you will have a much better understanding and you will see more results from it.

I remember i had been lifting for quite a while, then once i found AR and other resources, it took me months to go through and read through all the threads and really figure out my diet and training. But during that time i was seeing AS like gains. Now to me, there is no way in a couple weeks, you could absolutely go from knowing nothing on exercise, to becoming an expert in nutrition, training, supplementation, and AS.

Perhaps if you just started lifting and decided to stay natural for a little while, you might even realize you are making plenty of gains without it and hold back on AS for a while.

The only other worry that i have, and mind you that i am not an expert on AS is that just beginning to lift and using AS could bring some troubles. Just beginning to lift and going through the exercises will put on a ton of mass right away, and then starting AS and doing your first cycle is gonna add a bunch more mass again. It seems like you turned out to be alright, but at the beginning i would have worried that puttin on that mass all that once may have caused some problems. I think your tendons and body need to adjust to added muscle, for example if your bench goes up from 100lbs to 300lbs in the matter of a couple months, your muscles might be able to handle the 300lbs but your tendons won't.

But then again, if you had done your research you would have known that (unless i'm really wrong on this one) and this means you probably weren't prepared. The other thing that worries me, is that you jumped right into AS after a couple weeks of training, i know for the longest time i would have even be scared to use pro-hormones let alone AS, it just seems like you were a lil too eager to jump into it, and to me this seems like another sign that you might not be prepared for what you are getting yourself in to.
    Last edited by saboudian; 04-29-2003 at 04:49 PM.

i mentioned before that i had a lot of friends who are gym rats and work out all the time since highschool. i didnt just jump into it by myself without knowing anything. my friend who is a RN also uses AS and has used 8 or 9cycles already is the one who gives me my site inj. with him and my friends teaching me is how i did it. they told me what i should eat how much of what i should eat carbs protein calories etc. and i wouldnt say when i started i didnt know anything about working out. i knew some things but over the time ive learned a lot.
    the only problem ive had so far useing AS is the marks on my arms as you can see on the picture i posted last (strech marks)
    i have also learned A LOT these past 4 months (say what you like, but in 4 months i have learned a lot) about deit, working out and useing correct form. ive been going to the gym for 4/5 days a week for like 7 months been eating 6-7 meals throught that time too, never drank (even on my birthday when i turned 21
    and my cycles where not that harsh either. my first cycle was only 200mg a week of EQ (fort dodge 50mg per ml got me over my fear of needles with 4 shots to get 200) and i took 5 tabs of dball every workout day and 3 on rest days for 8 weeks.
    2nd cycle i used eq again (i loved the way it made me hungry makeing eating a lot easier but this time i used QV) and omnadren 250 (euro) the qv 200 eq didnt seem like 200mg so i upped the dosage a bit. and will be useing it for 12 weeks.

fast is offline Associate Member
    Internal Damage: Lift naturally for a while now bro.. calm down

bts9010 is offline New Member
    crazyinsaneorinsanecrazy

Pinch is offline Associate Member
    whast up with the flamin grocery bag?

yes ill be lifting natural for awhile now. after i get all the effects of this cycle's AS im going to cut down hopefully to 210 205 with at least 10% bf. and go natural until next year when i plan to do another bulk cycle. i plan to do 2 more bulking cycles next year and use a cut cycle of fina and winny after that. then i plan to go natural from then on.
    reason why im useing it now is i have a lot of time right now. i just goto school full time which makes lifting and eating easy after next year ill have to get a job and im not sure if i can fit in all the meals and full work outs all the time. so i rather do it now while i can be more dedicated to it than to do a half ass job later and mess up the cycle.

my friends and i thought the bag thing was kinda funny ..right?

Jason Donovan is offline Junior Member
    The bag thing is really fantastic! haha

Thread Information