gymrat68 is offline New Member

Thumbs up I need advice on a Blend (Masteron, Tren, Test P) & Sustenon Stacked Twice a week

Im 6'1" 235lbs im not sure what my body fat is at this present time im Def Lean.. I want to gain another 10-15lbs and stay lean if its possible...i have access to anavar , dboll, clen , or winny if i need it...

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    I hate blends. But you'll have to pin that eod because of the short esters.

InsaneInTheMembrane is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    Drop the mast/tren /prop blend for now.. you can't adjust for any one compound

Sustenon (it's just 4 esters of the same thing) and var should help you make lean gains

eat clean and regular cardio too

The master is offline New Member
    Test prop and anavar work nicely for cutting and is safe. Add in hgh and T3 and your laughing. Pin prop 100mg eod and anavar 40-50mg ed. 25ug T3 ed and 2-3iu of hgh eod. Run for 6-12 weeks depending upon finances then PCT 5 days after last shot of prop.

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by InsaneInTheMembrane View Post
    Drop the mast/tren /prop blend for now.. you can't adjust for any one compound

Sustenon (it's just 4 esters of the same thing) and var should help you make lean gains

eat clean and regular cardio too
    You're alittle mixed up bro...sustanon 250 is a blend of test prop, test phenylprop, test isocaproate, and test decanoate. So as you can see its made up of different esters. Sus needs to be pinned eod since it contains test prop (short ester, 3 day active life). IMO, sus is crap because if I'm going to have to pin eod I might as well just stick to straight test prop.

As far as the mast/tren/prop blend I see nothing wrong with it since I'm assuming these compounds are all the short estered versions, so it will need to be pinned ed or eod. The downside, like stated above, is you can't really adjust the dosage since they're all blended into one vial.

ma_fighter is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by M302_Imola View Post
    You're alittle mixed up bro...sustanon 250 is a blend of test prop, test phenylprop, test isocaproate, and test decanoate. So as you can see its made up of different esters..
    Which is what he said bro "4 esters of the same thing." Thing being testosterone .

However, I agree that susta isnt really optimal. Allthough you only have 30mg prop/ml, and can get away with pinning it less frequent then EOD, you also have 60mg phenylprop, which is a long carbon chain, but despite this ends up having a halflife only slightly longer then Prop, 60mg of isocaproate which is slightly shorter then Enanthate , and then a whopping 100mgs of decanoate, which is long as heck! Hell, the HRT docs pin Undecanoate, which is only 1 carbon longer then decanoate every 12 weeks, and maintain sufficient testosterone release throughout the entire three months! I really dont like the multi-ester aspect of susta, as it makes it harder to stay in control of the release of test in your body if you have to make adjustments along the way.

If you can, run whatever single ester test you can get a hold of, if not, then pin your susta twice a week, that's sufficient given that the bulk of the esters are longer then Prop, allthough not perfect.

/Maf

InsaneInTheMembrane is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ma_fighter View Post
    Which is what he said bro "4 esters of the same thing." Thing being testosterone .
    Thank you! Didn't think it was that difficult to understand lol

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ma_fighter View Post

However, I agree that susta isnt really optimal. Allthough you only have 30mg prop/ml, and can get away with pinning it less frequent then EOD, you also have 60mg phenylprop, which is a long carbon chain, but despite this ends up having a halflife only slightly longer then Prop, 60mg of isocaproate which is slightly shorter then Enanthate , and then a whopping 100mgs of decanoate, which is long as heck! Hell, the HRT docs pin Undecanoate, which is only 1 carbon longer then decanoate every 12 weeks, and maintain sufficient testosterone release throughout the entire three months! I really dont like the multi-ester aspect of susta, as it makes it harder to stay in control of the release of test in your body if you have to make adjustments along the way.

If you can, run whatever single ester test you can get a hold of, if not, then pin your susta twice a week, that's sufficient given that the bulk of the esters are longer then Prop, allthough not perfect.

/Maf
    Quote Originally Posted by InsaneInTheMembrane View Post
    Thank you! Didn't think it was that difficult to understand lol
    Sorry about that, I took it as you saying that all 4 esters where the same which obviously isn't the case as you have some short some long. Bottom line is Sus sucks as it's difficult to keep stable blood levels due to the many different esters in the blend.

Thread Information