SEOINAGE is offline Anabolic Member

Lost about 30 lbs so far, about to step it up a notch

Going into the next phase of this fat loss. Carb ups being dropped drastically. I weighed in 224 morning of these pics, pics taken after breakfast though, just several weeks ago did bod pod at 228 lbs and came back with bf of close to 26%, kind of surprised me there. Opinions are welcome here. Relaxed photo is relaxed, and all others are done cold. I just had a powerlifting comp a week ago, and have another in a few months, so that makes things even harder. But I plan to be close to 10-12% bf by next spring. At which point I will keep my bf in the 10-15% range except for various other circumstances that may require me to temporarily deviate.

I'm just starting this new phase, will be utilizing carnitine injections, my peptides once to twice a day, with a week off every 5-6 weeks. And the big kicker is planning on starting blast-cruise here soon. Idea will be low dose test cyp always with 5-8 weeks prop with 2-3 weeks off. Haven't ironed it out completely yet. Really unsure about the ai dose at this point, i currently take .25 arimidex eod, not sure what that needs to get bumped too, that keeps me low-mid 20s, but I don't do well with bigger doses, so bump it to ed, or is that overkill? I can ask this question elsewhere.

Let me know opinions on bf% too, and anything else, just keep in mind I don't have any intentions of bodybuilding, but the fat loss is important to me, as well as muscle and strength. I understand my arms are small in proportion to rest of body, largely genetics, but it might be misleading because I think the rest of me is just big in proportion to my arms and calves. However you want to look at it, but had them up to 17 and 7/8" earlier this year cold flexed, and they will keep getting smaller as I cut. But imagine with less fat on my body and them being more defined it won't look as bad. Thanks guys.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo(1).jpg 
Views:	1935 
Size:	744.0 KB 
ID:	143352Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo(2).jpg 
Views:	816 
Size:	714.0 KB 
ID:	143353Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo(3).jpg 
Views:	790 
Size:	639.3 KB 
ID:	143354Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo(4).jpg 
Views:	652 
Size:	649.4 KB 
ID:	143355Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo(5).jpg 
Views:	806 
Size:	690.3 KB 
ID:	143356Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo(6).jpg 
Views:	621 
Size:	843.9 KB 
ID:	143357Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo(7).jpg 
Views:	614 
Size:	662.1 KB 
ID:	143358

OnTheSauce is offline Banned
    You've got some good mass under there. You'll look really solid when you get below 15%

Brazensol is offline Productive Member~ Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Damn! Looking very good. Can I have your quads?

Thanks, this dieting business gets old fast though. I don't mind the low calories or restricting certain foods most of the time. It's coming into a training session and performing poorly that gets me, usually only happens if calories are pushed really low. But That will be the case going forward. But I really want to put on a good performance at my next pling meet. I used to have really skinny legs, so it is nice to hear that too.

Could anyone give me bf estimates? Is 25% right on?

OnTheSauce is offline Banned
    20% seems closer

Quote Originally Posted by OnTheSauce View Post
    20% seems closer
    Ok thanks, that's what I wanted to hear, although others can chime in, I would even be fine with a little over that, but being 25% means I lost a ton of muscle and very little fat, and I have been working my hardest, and diet has been an experiment to a degree, but overall it should be such that I wouldn't be losing muscle. It would also mean having to cut much lower than 200 to hit 10%, which I don't want to be under 200 unless I'm just trying to get shredded or something stupid.

teezer33 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    Looking good sir, solid. I liked you child showing off too. They are like sponges doing everything you do, keep up the good work!!

Thanks, plan to always keep it up. She was funny, some of my other pics where I am turned sideways or doing various things I noticed in the pics she is facing the same way and doing exactly what I am doing. Got done and she was saying now lets take pictures of me.

Arreis is offline New Member
    epic legs!

RipOwens is offline Member
    Nice big traps brother!!

Quote Originally Posted by Arreis View Post
    epic legs!
    Quote Originally Posted by RipOwens View Post
    Nice big traps brother!!
    Thanks guys!

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    I would say 26% is hitting it real close. Agreed that you will be a monster when the fat is shed.

knuckles69 is offline Associate Member
    Keep up the good work!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    I would say 26% is hitting it real close. Agreed that you will be a monster when the fat is shed.
    Thanks for giving me your input. I just don't get it because if I'm 26% it basically means I have lost about 18 lbs of muscle which is double what I gained on cycle, and I still have most of my strength and size, granted I'm cold in these pics compared to my pumped up bulk pics.
    I'm going to dig up my old pics when I was first at 26% last year.

About a month later and down to 216 lbs. Took some pics friday, will post up some when I get to pick a couple out and update my overall progress thread picture.

Ok here are pics from last friday, these will be used as my before pics for my prop cycle, 8 weeks.

Name:	abs1.JPG 
Views:	436 
Size:	621.7 KB 
ID:	144355Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BackCrop.jpg 
Views:	517 
Size:	1.11 MB 
ID:	144356Click image for larger version. 

Name:	front1.JPG 
Views:	428 
Size:	743.2 KB 
ID:	144357Click image for larger version. 

Name:	front2.JPG 
Views:	424 
Size:	825.4 KB 
ID:	144358

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by SEOINAGE View Post
    Ok here are pics from last friday, these will be used as my before pics for my prop cycle, 8 weeks.

You got some size and muscle about you, well done just drop some bf and you will look twice the size... Great progress

Thanks Marcus, it is hard to convince myself I need to lose fat, especially when strength is such a battle with such a diet. I have 4 weeks of hard dieting and including cardio, then the 2 weeks before the comp where I deload and diet will change slightly, but depending on where i am at weight wise I will decide whether to have more carbs during this period, after weigh ins major carb and water load for the comp the next day. Once that is over I can go back to my split of lifting heavy every other week, just can't yet since I need to keep myself used to it, made a calendar to plan the next 6 weeks out of training and weights to use.

Then I can really put full focus on the dropping the bf like you say. Both my wife and I have been cutting since about the same time, were both sick of doing it, we both look healthy, but no where near our goals. We've both lost about 40 lbs, my wife complains because last couple months her weight has stayed about the same, but she looks better and better still, but women are so obsessed with a number.

Anonymous-polack is offline New Member
    ****ing nice buddy keep cutting that fat up !!!! Nice legs by the way

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    Quote Originally Posted by SEOINAGE View Post

Impressive bro

Must b killin it

These pics even better than just 20 days from the first pics

Look 5-6% less imo and under 20% easy

Props

Thanks guys, I appreciate the words of encouragement. And really hope I am breaking into the teens, if not then soon! I really am killing it, if not killing myself, I've been sick the last two weeks, and this phlegm and hard stuff that I have been dealing with all year came back. I'm not letting up though. Big meet coming up, give myself a little rest before it for a couple weeks, but until then it's heavy lifting and cardio. Then all out afterwards.

One thing I wanted to mention, These most recent pictures were done after a week break from peptides. Last week I did a fair amount of cardio and kept calories fairly low. but at the end of the week after bringing the peptides back in I was 3 lbs heavier before my carb up. Looking more puffy etc. It is amazing how much water retention peptides cause. I am curious if I had taken more than a week off if I would have had even less water retention. For those that haven't taken peptides, your fat starts to feel really squishy and puffy. I feel like they do a good job of assisting in releasing fat for use, and want to continue using them, but if making weight for my comp is an issue than they are gone at least a week out, although they do help with recovery.

The other thing is I stopped injecting L-carnitine subq, it was leaving lumps, and so the ab region has some of that showing up still, it doesn't seem to go away, have a few spots on thighs where it even is tender, from when I injected too much subq. Been doing it IM, almost acts as a site enhancer, but split into smaller doses the effects aren't as pronounced or problematic. But overall with injecting testP, it is getting rather burdensome, and might just take it orally. Hopefully the bumps clear though soon.

Anyways, if you want to look good without your shirt on stop peps at least a week or so in advance, crazy how much worse I look, even days later.

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    Good post

Way to include details

Keep it bro

Rooting for u

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    I would say 20%-22% in the new pics. Monster traps!!! Love em!

O P
    O P is offline New Member
    Great progress man, definitely leaner. Solid base of muscle.

213 lbs. I think I might have been running on low E2 for the past few months, would explain a lot, but might have made it worse recently. This weight is after two nights of carb ups in a row.
    I would be happy but I am really weak, and have worlds competition in three weeks. I was carbing up twice a week, and last week I decided to change back to four times a week. But I was expecting to weigh 220 today, so maybe I will just go to carbs all day every day and no dieting at all for three-four weeks. I like the fat loss I have had, but the strength is pitiful, it might even be too close to worlds to even make a difference by starting carbs now. I could drop down to the 198 lb class, but not interested in dehydrating myself for the meet. So thinking i will keep carbs out at breakfast, but then implement them the remainder of the day, or else carb up every evening. Personally I like how I feel better when I have my carbs less often but in higher amounts, when I am constantly eating carbs I never feel like I get that replenishment I need.

e1ectric is offline Junior Member
    good job

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    Great progress!

Thread Information