Geaux68 is offline New Member

new memmber pics.let me know

21yr old natural lifter, about 8 months now..never used creatine or prohormones looking for advice on what to use and how in order to pack on lean mass...i read a lot of threads but i thought seeing my pics would give yall an idea on what i need to do. every response is welcome
    thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails new memmber pics.let me know-picture-017.jpg  

side pic
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails new memmber pics.let me know-dsc00193.jpg  

calves

calves
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails new memmber pics.let me know-picture-015.jpg  

front
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails new memmber pics.let me know-picture-009.jpg  

sd11 is offline Banned
    Looks like your standing in front of a fun house mirror in that last pic.

yeah i dont know whats up with the last pic?

Pinch is offline Associate Member
    what are you 3ft tall ?

im actually 5'8..last pic was somehow messed up.....any constructive critisism or is this board for a bunch of kids who play games??

peam is offline Suspended
    I think you have nice calves.

mammoth is offline Member
    Originally posted by Geaux68
    im actually 5'8..last pic was somehow messed up.....any constructive critisism or is this board for a bunch of kids who play games??
    Constructive Criticism...hmmm....OK

Just add mass! Thats all! There's not really a whole lot one can say about your physique. I would concentrate a little on lowering the bodyfat some before you try bulking any. I am not saying your fat but I can tell that you have some excess around the midsection. Just make sure you include cardio on a regular basis to try and get that under control.

Oh and NO this board is not just a bunch of kids who like to play games!

FKITLETSGO is offline Senior Member
    sup geaux im in baton rouge too........just keep doing what your doing and working your ass off...get on a solid nutritional regimen and enjoy the gains

the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    Hey guys! I was born in Baton Rouge, and now live in New Orleans...I didn't realize we had so many forumers in La ! Dude...you're looking pretty stocky...a good foundation for more muscle in the future for sure!

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Arms look pretty good as well as calves. You look like you need to concentrate on back and shoulders and like most of us lower the BF% some.

OVG
    OVG is offline Associate Member
    Arms and calves look good. Back seems wide but no definition, can't tell in picture. Bring up shoulders and chest and drop bodyfat. Very impressive for all natural. Keep up the good work.

Crew is offline New Member
    Originally posted by Geaux68
    well if u actually POSTED a pic that wasnt distorted , we may be able to post some constructive critism.

agreed that i need to lose good bit of bodyfat...once i reach a desired size i will do that, now i eat everything i get my hands on because its hard to gain any muscle when you dont supplement anything (creatine) included. beginning today i start a cycle of 1-ad and 4-ad along with creatine in moderation in order to bulk up, hopefully then i will have a good base in order to cut, in my opinion if i cut now ill be back to sqaure one, average size with no mass. ill keep the board updated with pics.
    thanks

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Geaux, check your mail bro! i resized your pics and sent them to you last night...

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    calves are defintely lookin yoked along with arms...probably start doing crunches..and start hittin da chest with some heavy sets

thickmass is offline Member
    ignore the stuff about dropping bodyfat, you look fine.

As a "newbie", you know the ropes, just train and eat sensibly and it will slowly but surely happen.

Your arms look great, chest is nice and thick at the sides and calves are awesome. Cannot see your quads though.

Just do a balanced routine and focus on back thickness and width, plus inner and upper chest.

Thats about it at this early stage. Welcome aboard

oh, protein drinks are a good idea but not creatine - u dont need the bloat.

Thread Information