altered genetics is offline Associate Member
    I got told its between 15-25% ? (BF%)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Can someone tell me aapproximate percentage ?-image-2029396037.jpg   Can someone tell me aapproximate percentage ?-image-3477647305.jpg  
    Last edited by altered genetics; 04-10-2013 at 04:02 PM.

Soar is offline Productive Member
    Without seeing the legs I'd say around 18%

Quote Originally Posted by Soar
    Without seeing the legs I'd say around 18%
    Thanks for the fast reply soar. Anyone else have any suggestions ?

atrainwright is offline Junior Member
    Agree with 18

Gaspaco is offline "The Italian Stallion"
    Post your wheels

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    I think 15% is about right.... doubt lower abs would be as visible as they are at 18% but who knows. We all store fat differently so it's just a guessing game at best.

ProStatus is offline Junior Member
    17.5%.

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    15-17% is likely very accurate, without seeing the rest of your body.

You guys said you wanted to see my legs so here it is lol counters kinda a little in the way tho.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Can someone tell me aapproximate percentage ?-image-1889817785.jpg   Can someone tell me aapproximate percentage ?-image-1157622990.jpg  

Another pic
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Can someone tell me aapproximate percentage ?-image-2057170142.jpg  

Gaspaco is offline "The Italian Stallion"
    15-16%

stackedbro is offline Associate Member
    I would say 15. You don't have much definition because you don't have much muscle

You guys think I got a good enough base to cycle ? Lol

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Quote Originally Posted by altered genetics
    You guys think I got a good enough base to cycle ? Lol
    I really hope that this is a joke question (in view of the lol) and, therefore, rhetorical.

I'm also going to assume you are currently in the nutrition section and lifting section learning how to eat and how to train. Hopefully we will see your natural proposals for largeness soon
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black

I really hope that this is a joke question (in view of the lol) and, therefore, rhetorical.

I'm also going to assume you are currently in the nutrition section and lifting section learning how to eat and how to train. Hopefully we will see your natural proposals for largeness soon
    No I'm not joking... I already got two bottles of test e, hcg ,adex, nova and I got some t3 and clen and was think of actually adding in some tbol and var lol why u think this would have a bad out come for me? It would be my second cycle I've never done a long ester before tho. I took winstrol for two weeks I took anavar before too I cycled clen and I've tryed t3.. Stupid yes I no! But now that I haven't used any aas in like a year it sucks I build muscle I put on natural mass pretty easy but it's a soft muscle not really quality muscle IMO... I have been on a bulkish kinda diet for a while now this could be the reason? And just so u guys no don't plan on taking the aas ATM lol but I do have it.

You gain soft muscle? What is SOFT muscle? You mean you gain fat as well as muscle? If you claim to gain muscle easily then why do you need AAS?

In all honesty you have lots of room left for natural growth, another 20lbs minimum I would say. Why don't you have your lean bulking diet critiqued in the nutrition forum.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

You gain soft muscle? What is SOFT muscle? You mean you gain fat as well as muscle? If you claim to gain muscle easily then why do you need AAS?

In all honesty you have lots of room left for natural growth, another 20lbs minimum I would say. Why don't you have your lean bulking diet critiqued in the nutrition forum.
    My muscles keep getting bigger and stronger but not really hardening as they did with the Winnie.. And when I say I gain easily I mean like I do notice gains every month but noting extreme I'm not very patient lol cuz I no how fast I could be gaining with aas. So no probably don't need aas and maybe I'll hold off for a while longer. And no I don't really have a good planned diet but I try to keep it clean as possible

tigerspawn is offline Senior Member
    You shouldn't be doing AAS. Profile says your 18 should be at least 25 to start unless there is medical reason for low test. How long have you been training? If you have trained at least a year, even natty, you should be bigger than you are.

My muscles keep getting bigger and stronger but not really hardening as they did with the Winnie.. And when I say I gain easily I mean like I do notice gains every month but noting extreme I'm not very patient lol cuz I no how fast I could be gaining with aas. So no probably don't need aas and maybe I'll hold off for a while longer. And no I don't really have a good planned diet but I try to keep it clean as possible
    Last edited by altered genetics; 04-20-2013 at 02:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tigerspawn
    You shouldn't be doing AAS. Profile says your 18 should be at least 25 to start unless there is medical reason for low test. How long have you been training? If you have trained at least a year, even natty, you should be bigger than you are.
    I've been hittin the gym on and off for about 3 years now and almost I year steady 5 day a week.

Could it be being stupid that is causing this soft muscle problem of mine Lol
    There is NO recreational drug talk allowed on this site. Please edit your post immediately.

Get your fvcking priorities right and eat, train and sleep.

I'm pleased you find this whole thing amusing with your lol's everywhere. Some folk will think you are a troll!!!
    Last edited by Back In Black; 04-20-2013 at 03:39 AM.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

There is NO recreational drug talk allowed on this site. Please edit your post immediately.

I'm pleased you find this whole thing amusing with your lol's everywhere. Some folk will think you are a troll!!!
    Sorry bout that ..

Sorry bout that ..
    Many thanks
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post

One can only hope at this point.

Using the same logic you are about aas you might as well jump into a ring for a MMA match, your just as ready for that.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts

One can only hope at this point.

Using the same logic you are about aas you might as well jump into a ring for a MMA match, your just as ready for that.
    Never said I wasn't in sports ...

Some folk will think you are a troll!!!
    Your calling me a troll? Really?

Your calling me a troll? Really?
    That isn't what I said.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

TbolzNdbols is offline Associate Member
    Altered listen to Black. Hes trying to help you. No way should you even touch bolics until you put on minimum another 10-20 pounds naturally just off diet alone.
    Last edited by TbolzNdbols; 04-29-2013 at 01:50 PM.

Ya I understand what u guys are saying. But what my main goal is right now is to lose my bitch tits. My thought is that dropping my bf will help? Are maybe I'm doomed to forever having bitch tits. When I flex I have pecks with a little fat over em, when I don't flex I have tits :/ .... This is why I got test e and t3 in hope of drop my bf quick.But that might make matters worse from what u guys are saying. I've been doing tons of cardio maybe even to much I've been running every other day for and hour and lifting the day I'm not running. I've been losing fat but not in my chest is this because I need to get my fat % in single digits?? I've read that inna couple places. I really would like to no if this is something that fixes over time of lifting are if I'm fxcked.

TbolzNdbols is offline Associate Member
    First off back in black tell me the girl in your Avy would not look so good with me if we posed together hahah #egotrip. Really need a girl with a body like that this summer.

You should be running a clean bulk with no juice. You really don't need it yet. You need to fill out (you don't really have bitch tits dude, its in your head) Once you fill out your small chest you won't notice it. I've seen much worse trust me. You def need lean mass and I'm sure everyone will tell you this. You should not be cutting yet.

You also seem kind of young based on your typing style. Dude seriously just stop taking w.e you are taking, and stick to loading .136:1 thats the formula I used. Take a look at my before pics on my profile, I thought I had bitch titl at a young age too. It will go away/look much better once you fill out. Only way to fill out is with proper diet, eating like a freak, eating some more, and make sure you get your protein sources through whole foods. I can't preach this enough. Taking 2 weight gainer shakes to get 100 grams is a pure waist and your body will never even see that protein.

Thread Information