Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Times Roman

Thread: First cycle

Rory88 is offline New Member

First cycle

Hi there, new in this forum, im trying to setup my first cycle but i need some help, i wanna build some lean muscle, just a little not so much bulking, gain some lean muscle with a noce definition. I was thinkin on a cycle with sustanon 250 and stanozolol winstrol ... What do u think bout this, of course i will do post cycle with hcg and liver protector

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image-367597935.jpg 
Views:	1221 
Size:	439.1 KB 
ID:	137478

This is me.. 80 kilos bf % around 12-14 i guess
    24 years old

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Welcome to the Forums!

Please post any of your AAS questions, including stats, in the Q&A Anabolic Forum for a better response and more traffic. This will enable others to view and respond as well.

Thanks!

Anabolic Q&A Forum.

ANABOLIC STEROIDS - QUESTIONS & ANSWERS

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm guessing 16% bodyfat. recommend getting a body fat caliper

So let's ask some personal quesions, shall we?

How much of an investment have you made in yourself?

Know anything abouut nutrition?

How many years (this time) have you spent in the gym, and I'm talking about "intensely"?

to be honest mate, I don't see any foundation for you to build on.

Less than a year in the gym, and no idea on how to eat.

Tell me if I'm wrong. But that's what i see.

So until you get the basics down, anabolics won't help you beyond a temporary basis, and as soon as you stop, without the basics, your gains, whatever they may be, will very quickly dissipate.

Sorry for the bad news.

---Roman
    TbolzNdbols likes this.

ppwc1985 is offline Productive Member
    ^^^^ this

Yeah got you... The thing is that im not able to have su much discipline in what nutrition means, i work whole day and studying, so thats a very bad combination for a good nutrition, anyway i try to eat the best i can, no fat. Lot protein.
    My workouts are very well, lot of strenght, resistence, and recovery, is good... The thing is that for a long time i havent gain so much weight, im in 80 kilos and still...dont know what to do... Some help... If you say me that anabolics would not do anything on me, or that i will loose it ver fast and is not recommend it ... What can i do... Really im so upset of my goals and gains.... Thanks a lot!!

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rory88 View Post
    Yeah got you... The thing is that im not able to have su much discipline in what nutrition means, i work whole day and studying, so thats a very bad combination for a good nutrition, anyway i try to eat the best i can, no fat. Lot protein.
    My workouts are very well, lot of strenght, resistence, and recovery, is good... The thing is that for a long time i havent gain so much weight, im in 80 kilos and still...dont know what to do... Some help... If you say me that anabolics would not do anything on me, or that i will loose it ver fast and is not recommend it ... What can i do... Really im so upset of my goals and gains.... Thanks a lot!!
    The clear problem here, to me anyway, is your diet. Go to the Nutritional Forum and try to develop a diet that you easily stick to and that supports your goals. Its time to get serious. If youre unable to eat properly, AAS will NOT help in any way. Period.

Excuses have zero macros and wont put weight on you.

Nutritional Forum

http://forums.steroid.com/forumdispl...M#.UHNufa7X_fs

Okay buddy thanks a lot.... What do u think about this weight gainers....does it really helps? Creatine?
    And dude do i look weak? Hahah thats frustrating!! I train so ****n hard haha

I will check the nutrition threads!

TbolzNdbols is offline Associate Member
    Try to stay away from weight gainers and get your protiens and carbs through whole foods. Take maybe 1 shake a day. You will find yourself filling out much leaner, and better. I'm sure most members will tell you this.

I personally think you have a nice frame to start a cycle right now. If you are going to just go and do it anyway. Def scratch the winstrol for your first cycle. I think you would do amazing on a Dbol /Prop. I personally hate winstrol. I was a college athlete back when I first signed up here and was talked into taking winstrol for 4 weeks at the end of a test cycle by a member(Water based 20ml Vials that separated in 12-24 hours, yes it was great stuff from a well known UGL). Even after taking a ton of Glucose, I went to run some spring football drills, and I heard and felt my joints grind like sandpaper when I tried to run. That stuff imo is the worst. Such better cutters out there.
    Last edited by TbolzNdbols; 04-28-2013 at 10:14 PM.

Thread Information