Thread: Bf%?

blsizzler is offline New Member

Bf%?

What do you reckon?

I'm in caloric deficit and doing AM cardio but cannot shift BF?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image-1350037700.jpg 
Views:	510 
Size:	508.5 KB 
ID:	139069

krugerr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Need your stats, height, weight, full diet, including the macros, whats your TDEE and how big is this calorie deficit of yours??

I would guess from that image that you're around 17% mark. Hard to tell properly from that angle, look good on the chest, but seem to have some belly fat. More pics, with legs?

Quote Originally Posted by krugerr
    Need your stats, height, weight, full diet, including the macros, whats your TDEE and how big is this calorie deficit of yours??

I would guess from that image that you're around 17% mark. Hard to tell properly from that angle, look good on the chest, but seem to have some belly fat. More pics, with legs?
    Height - 6ft 4 inch
    Weight - 253lb
    Age - 30

Not sure on my macros mate but I'm at about 2700 calories per day now from 3400. What is TDEE?

Dam nbelly fat!!!!

Height, 6ft 4 inch
    Weight, 253 lbs
    Age 30

I'm on around 2700 calories now from 3400. Don't know my macros! Also no idea what TDEE is?

Damn belly fat!!!

Quote Originally Posted by blsizzler View Post
    Height - 6ft 4 inch
    Weight - 253lb
    Age - 30

Not sure on my macros mate but I'm at about 2700 calories per day now from 3400. What is TDEE?

Dam nbelly fat!!!!
    Hit the nutrition section and read the stickies there. That should solve some of your questions. I havent done the math, but unless you have an active job or life, 3400 was too many calories. Same heigh/weight as me but you're 6 years older. My TDEE is around 3200 mark. Still, that puts you around a 500cal deficit or more.

Thanks I will check that section out

Extremely active lifestyle and on my feet 10 hrs a day with work then I train six days a week!

Thanks for pointing out the fact that I'm old!!!!!

Thanks I will check that section out

Extremely active lifestyle and on my feet 10 hrs a day with work then I train six days a week!

Thanks for pointing out the fact that I'm old!!!!!
    That would explain it then, you could possibly need even more than 3400cal as maintenance. Firstly though you need to get an accurate bodyfat test done. Hit up your local gym and see if they'll do one for you.
    The nutrition section is your friend, love it, worship it, and it will be kind in return. I promise!

Gaspaco is offline "The Italian Stallion"
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image-1465599447.jpg 
Views:	2522 
Size:	327.9 KB 
ID:	139082

20%

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Without seeing legs and glutes 18-19%

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Amazing! Had my bf taken at the gym tonight 17% spot on! Good work

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    was thinking 17/18 as well...

...does look like similar to the 20% guy in the collage pic but like stated above..no leg, back pics to help...collage doesnt show anything but upper torso as well

your a bigg fella...are you up or down in weight of late and are you merely looking to reduce bf? just curious

Yeah true, my weight has pretty much plateaued at 253 lbs I've lost 3lbs from 256 lbs after starting AM cardio and adjusting my diet about three weeks ago.

I want to get down to about 12% but just shifting that 5% is really hard! Any tips?

Was contemplating getting some thermogenic tabs to take before cardio what are your thoughts on this?

Cheers mate

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    Yeah true, my weight has pretty much plateaued at 253 lbs I've lost 3lbs from 256 lbs after starting AM cardio and adjusting my diet about three weeks ago.

I want to get down to about 12% but just shifting that 5% is really hard! Any tips?

Was contemplating getting some thermogenic tabs to take before cardio what are your thoughts on this?

Cheers mate
    tips? well, i'm not sure about you cuz u stated your diet has been adjusted because i have similar stats and goals and going from 16/18% to 14/15 is a slow process but i know its MY diet...i could add some more minutes of cardio in the day as well..

so INTENSITY in the kitchen and in the gym

Thread Information