Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: my 7 month transformation

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Well, idgaf if you PhotoChopped your shit. But, this is possible progress. . . You look way bigger and fatter, or there is some real mass under there.

Carry on

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaspaco View Post
    Attachment 139988

I would say around 18-20%

Post a shirtless relaxed front pic and wheels.
    12 is the goal, and probably where i started when i was 150lbs, im more like 18-20 in the pic you just posted but im presently eating cleaner so hopefully it will come down

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    Well, idgaf if you PhotoChopped your shit. But, this is possible progress. . . You look way bigger and fatter, or there is some real mass under there.

Carry on
    call me fat if you want idgaf, getting big was the goal in the beginning and not to be so skinny, if you cant tell theres muscle thickness on the side pic, then i cant help you. I would like to see your progress in 7 months.

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Attachment 140626

I ve cleaned up my diet some, and been off creatine for 2 weeks now. wife shot this photo yesterday. No pump here. Just want some feedback on what I need to improve on. I think I need to work on my arms/lats/rear delts. Im not posting wheels until the end of summer, if they are even worthy to post then.

poloblue is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JWP806
    Hahaha it's all good man. At least you're in there.
    Nah bro, it's not all good!!!!! How can someone spend so much money on gear, spend so much time at the gym, spend so much time watching what they eat and don't work out the "LEGS"....
    We do this to look our best and not working out legs is just damn stupid!! An it looks damn ugly and retardation!!!!!! And talk about being lazy!!! That's fcukin lazy!!!!!'
    Other then that, judging from that last pic.. You looking like its coming along good... But damn, buy some legs if you have to... And plz don't go to the beach this year.. Or you'll make the rest of us juice heads look bad...

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by poloblue View Post
    Nah bro, it's not all good!!!!! How can someone spend so much money on gear, spend so much time at the gym, spend so much time watching what they eat and don't work out the "LEGS"....
    We do this to look our best and not working out legs is just damn stupid!! An it looks damn ugly and retardation!!!!!! And talk about being lazy!!! That's fcukin lazy!!!!!'
    Other then that, judging from that last pic.. You looking like its coming along good... But damn, buy some legs if you have to... And plz don't go to the beach this year.. Or you'll make the rest of us juice heads look bad...
    easy bro, chill for a min....Rome wasn't built in a day. I just don't train legs every single week. It may be lazy im not saying it isn't. Some of us just don't have great calves and the genetics that come with them. I have spent very little on gear this, year. I only used sust 250 this year. My calves will come up, if they don't I'll .... synthol... them....nah I wouldn't do that.

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Bumpy

I wish I could go back and coach myself now that I know what I do now which isnt alot but would have helped alot in the beginning Lol oh well hell
    Cylon357, Booz and XnavyHMCS like this.

Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    Bumpy

I wish I could go back and coach myself now that I know what I do now which isnt alot but would have helped alot in the beginning Lol oh well hell
    We've all been dumbasses a time or two. Some of us, myself included, enjoyed it so much the first time, we did it again!
    Cuz and XnavyHMCS like this.

Testie is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    Lmao off, its aight, thanks for lightening up a bit, lets see pic 2 is june or july 2012 or it could have been may 2012 but its close because its right after me and my fam moved into our first house, which is present, idk, but around that time frame ok. john mark was 17 in pic 2 with basically buzzed head, and in pic 3 which was thursday of this week, he is 18 and out of highschool, he has gained 20 lbs from pic to pic, but thats in a years time. i have gained around 70 or so. I am not smiling in either of the gym pics, maybe thats why, opinions differ. i didnt join to come post lying pictures and photoshopped pics this is me real time. And another thing about the bf and the midsection, fat or not it doesnt matter. its what i am doing that matters, i am not looking to be a ripped up fitness model or a competetive bodybuilder although it would be nice woundt it. I simply had one goal, that was to not be a skinny little bitch anymore bc i had no self confidence at all, would get my ass beat if i got in a fight, the list goes on. I am doing what i want to do bottom line. I mentioned i am recently starting to train abs now, which were neglected i will post pics of the mid section later.

My Brother I couldn’t see the attachments but I know you have put the work in and what you said about your motivation comes from having heart and for the yahoo’s that want to spread negativity that tells me everything I need to know about their physiques without even having to look at a picture these are the same kids that I want to snap on in the gym for posting on their Instagram accounts when I need the machine they are wasting their time and my time on every one is a hard ass online
    Cuz likes this.

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Testie View Post
    My Brother I couldn’t see the attachments but I know you have put the work in and what you said about your motivation comes from having heart and for the yahoo’s that want to spread negativity that tells me everything I need to know about their physiques without even having to look at a picture these are the same kids that I want to snap on in the gym for posting on their Instagram accounts when I need the machine they are wasting their time and my time on every one is a hard ass online
    Amen buddy they’re a dime a dozen. I ended up deleting all the photos bc it had my face visible and it was just suggested i not post my face here years ago i know alot do i dont haw an issiu its there business i just wanted to play it safe so all good
    Testie and Fresh2death like this.

wango is offline Anabolic Member
    Amen buddy they’re a dime a dozen. I ended up deleting all the photos bc it had my face visible and it was just suggested i not post my face here years ago i know alot do i dont haw an issiu its there business i just wanted to play it safe so all good
    Where were you in 2015, physique/AAS wise? I recall you on Marcus’s HIT thread and if I remember correctly you were just starting TRT levels (but getting sick results). But man any photos you posted then, were night and day different from now.

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by wango View Post
    Where were you in 2015, physique/AAS wise? I recall you on Marcus’s HIT thread and if I remember correctly you were just starting TRT levels (but getting sick results). But man any photos you posted then, were night and day different from now.
    I came off everything from 2015-2016 no test nothing got down to 164 pounds complete train wreck. I did still lift but it was only bodyweight exercises during this time i could still rep alot of pull-ups and pushups due to my history but the physique really took a hit without any aas then or trt and my diet was absolute shit i woulr go hours without a meal i got a hold of the weights again fall of 2016 and turned it back around
    XnavyHMCS likes this.

wango is offline Anabolic Member
    I came off everything from 2015-2016 no test nothing got down to 164 pounds complete train wreck. I did still lift but it was only bodyweight exercises during this time i could still rep alot of pull-ups and pushups due to my history but the physique really took a hit without any aas then or trt and my diet was absolute shit i woulr go hours without a meal i got a hold of the weights again fall of 2016 and turned it back around
    Oops, guess I got my years messed up and it was after that. In addition to that mind fart, I’ll lose and have to hunt for my phone a half dozen times today.
    XnavyHMCS likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information