Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: my 7 month transformation

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET

my 7 month transformation

Attachment 139942Attachment 139943Attachment 139944Attachment 139945Attachment 139946

I dont have any exact pics of the day i started back at the gym which was October 20th 2012, but previous weights fluctuated between 145-155. The pic of me and my bro standing together where i was small was probably on the low 150 side if that and i think that was around june of 2012., i looked pretty damn ruff due to a shitty job that i had at the time, which i worked practically all the time and stressed me really bad. The pics of me in the yellow sleeveless were thursday june 5th, weighed 221 that day in the weight room. Lot of work and LOTS of food. Some people didnt believe my arm growth when i told them they were 13.5" flexed to 18" flexed in just 7 months time.
    Last edited by Cuz; 08-23-2013 at 08:45 PM.

Live for the PUMP is offline Senior Member
    Your a jack ass man. That is not even the same person. Who are you trying to kid?! Your telling me the skinny kid in pic 2 is you a year ago and the first pic is you now??! Get real man.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Live for the PUMP View Post
    Your a jack ass man. That is not even the same person. Who are you trying to kid?! Your telling me the skinny kid in pic 2 is you a year ago and the first pic is you now??! Get real man.
    Thats hilarious bro, keep hating

Me and my bud Jay last winter.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	jay.jpg 
Views:	59522 
Size:	50.2 KB 
ID:	139948

Don't hate now.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Me and my bud Jay last winter.

Name:	jay.jpg 
Views:	59522 
Size:	50.2 KB 
ID:	139948

Don't hate now.

Oh so your saying i photoshopped my progress ??? Is that it??? lol I really dont care what you think, but it does make me feel better that you dont believe, see to me that means i accomplished something. So i guess you want to meet me in person then to believe my results , but i guess then you would say i was wearin some kind of muscle suit lmao
    Testie and almostgone like this.

jimmy726 is offline Associate Member
    I'm not saying that isn't you but you appear to also be fat in the mid section any pics?

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmy726 View Post
    I'm not saying that isn't you but you appear to also be fat in the mid section any pics?
    you are correct! but i woudnt say fat, but no im not ripped by no means, my top abs are visible and have some ridges on the mids, but lower is just fat. I have neglected abs up until recently. But we cant all be perfect now in such a short time, im more into being big as to having ripped up abs, i mean hell i want to be big and shredded but thats really hard to do. theres a guy at the gym that 55 and a pt, he calipered me at 14 percent, which could be off 1-2 percent. I will post pics of current mid section as soon as i get time for you

OP I probably came off a little harsh looking at this again. Sorry I didn't get laid last night.

Looking at these again and your brother I think it is you. However I am looking at you and brother in pic 2 then again in pic 3. You guys look much older in pic 3. Like 5 yrs older. I find it hard to believe you could go from pic 2 to pic 3 in a year. If you did then well I guess you discovered eating.

Gaspaco is offline "The Italian Stallion"
    Here you go pump!

Name:	image-891660708.jpg 
Views:	1829 
Size:	224.1 KB 
ID:	139949

Get relaxed!

Congrats OP! At least people can see what the real anabolic is FOOD!!!

Btw whats your height?

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    OP I probably came off a little harsh looking at this again. Sorry I didn't get laid last night.

Looking at these again and your brother I think it is you. However I am looking at you and brother in pic 2 then again in pic 3. You guys look much older in pic 3. Like 5 yrs older. I find it hard to believe you could go from pic 2 to pic 3 in a year. If you did then well I guess you discovered eating.
    Lmao off, its aight, thanks for lightening up a bit, lets see pic 2 is june or july 2012 or it could have been may 2012 but its close because its right after me and my fam moved into our first house, which is present, idk, but around that time frame ok. john mark was 17 in pic 2 with basically buzzed head, and in pic 3 which was thursday of this week, he is 18 and out of highschool, he has gained 20 lbs from pic to pic, but thats in a years time. i have gained around 70 or so. I am not smiling in either of the gym pics, maybe thats why, opinions differ. i didnt join to come post lying pictures and photoshopped pics this is me real time. And another thing about the bf and the midsection, fat or not it doesnt matter. its what i am doing that matters, i am not looking to be a ripped up fitness model or a competetive bodybuilder although it would be nice woundt it. I simply had one goal, that was to not be a skinny little bitch anymore bc i had no self confidence at all, would get my ass beat if i got in a fight, the list goes on. I am doing what i want to do bottom line. I mentioned i am recently starting to train abs now, which were neglected i will post pics of the mid section later.
    Testie likes this.

JWP806 is offline Senior Member
    You guys look much younger in the one picture but I have no reason to not believe you. Great job on the growth. Were you running any gear?

Nice job!

PS - Loving the carpenter pants at the gym :-)

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaspaco View Post
    Here you go pump!

Name:	image-891660708.jpg 
Views:	1829 
Size:	224.1 KB 
ID:	139949

Get relaxed!

Congrats OP! At least people can see what the real anabolic is FOOD!!!

Btw whats your height?
    You may not believe this either, lol but im on the upper end of 6 2, i could prob get away with saying 6 3 , my limbs are pretty long as you can see in the pics, which sucks because if i was 5 9 like most guys i would be looking jacked as fu*k but when and if i ever hit the big numbers like 280 lbs, i will be on cloud 9 and looking huge. I seen a guy on facebook the otherday claiming to be 6 2 like me and weighing in at 300! he was leaner than me too, but as far arms and delts went his didnt look much bigger than mine at least in his pics, his chest and back were pretty insaine though.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Quote Originally Posted by JWP806 View Post
    You guys look much younger in the one picture but I have no reason to not believe you. Great job on the growth. Were you running any gear?

Nice job!

PS - Loving the carpenter pants at the gym :-)
    thanks man, ill post other pics so i can convince you the time frame is spot on. btw, i knew some would laugh at the carpenter pants, i just came from work ok!!!! lol men gotta work for a living

Hahaha it's all good man. At least you're in there.

ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Why do ppl take the time to write up troll threads like this one? obviously not the same person, tatoo on the wrong shoulder....You need attention? u jack ass.
    Oh and by the way your head looks like a basketball and nice acne.

Lol yeah, in one picture in the sleeveless shirt the tat is there and in the other one it isnt there... what's the point of posting this shit?

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    ok here is one from aug 2011 and another from june 25th 2011, im in the same shirt i was in with pic of brother. that shirt feels really good to wear now too. i cant see much age diff here in a year, just the added size makes me appear older maybe thats all i can think.
    Last edited by Cuz; 08-11-2013 at 07:56 AM.

Why do you have a tat in one of the pics with the sleeveless shirt but you don't in the other?

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Quote Originally Posted by ironbeck View Post
    Why do ppl take the time to write up troll threads like this one? obviously not the same person, tatoo on the wrong shoulder....You need attention? u jack ass.
    thanks man for the reply, the shoulder is on the left, might want to recheck yourself, pretty sure my tat hasnt switched arms ****wad. its things like that that really get my blood racin, tuff behind a keyboard. damn... tat on the wrong shoulder, you gotta be the stupidest **** i ever seen
    almostgone likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ironbeck
    Iron buddy,

the pics is taken in mirror the tattoo is on same sides

Yep, just realized that about the mirror too. Those other two guys got me riled up!

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Why do you have a tat in one of the pics with the sleeveless shirt but you don't in the other?
    my tribal son is on the left shoulder, in the pic where i am holding the cables about to do side lats is my right arm bro, that arm aint tatted. I dont understand why this is so hard for some people to believe. I aslo have a bad scar on my right cheek on my face due to a car wreck, look close and you can see
    JWP806 likes this.

Smile more next time!!

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    pic 3 is taken while standing in the gym mirror, it may look like my tat moved but it just reverses things. You could not take the pic like that holding the iphone if it wasnt a mirrored pic

Myers is offline Associate Member
    Why that much hate on this guy? Only thing i would ask him is: Have you run any steroids /cycles/gear w/e u like to call it? Because that's big progress in that short amount of time(and that's only thing that sounds unbelievable).
    If u answer my question i think that would clear up all the problems other ppl might have with this.
    If no gear was used,than i guess good job.I'm not that experienced to judge.

I did ask... see post #11.

Myers is offline Associate Member
    I did ask... see post #11.
    Noticed it now,still he hasn't written anything...so..we'll see...

ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    regardless of the tat, my bad on the mirrror but I have seen theses post before, how much weight do u claim to have put on?

Quote Originally Posted by ironbeck
    regardless of the tat, my bad on the mirrror but I have seen theses post before, how much weight do u claim to have put on?
    Looks like 70 lbs in 7 months. I wish he would answer what gear he was on.

Quote Originally Posted by chadcuz1985 View Post
    Lmao off, its aight, thanks for lightening up a bit, lets see pic 2 is june or july 2012 or it could have been may 2012 but its close because its right after me and my fam moved into our first house, which is present, idk, but around that time frame ok. john mark was 17 in pic 2 with basically buzzed head, and in pic 3 which was thursday of this week, he is 18 and out of highschool, he has gained 20 lbs from pic to pic, but thats in a years time. i have gained around 70 or so. I am not smiling in either of the gym pics, maybe thats why, opinions differ. i didnt join to come post lying pictures and photoshopped pics this is me real time. And another thing about the bf and the midsection, fat or not it doesnt matter. its what i am doing that matters, i am not looking to be a ripped up fitness model or a competetive bodybuilder although it would be nice woundt it. I simply had one goal, that was to not be a skinny little bitch anymore bc i had no self confidence at all, would get my ass beat if i got in a fight, the list goes on. I am doing what i want to do bottom line. I mentioned i am recently starting to train abs now, which were neglected i will post pics of the mid section later.
    Well I just glanced at pics in the beginning. Not to mention you saying that you gained 70 lbs in a year sounds a bit hard to believe. But hey I have really looked and I am convinced it is you. 70 lbs is a shit ton of weight in a year man! That's cool. I would like to put on about 70 more lbs myself. You say your bro gained 20 lbs in a year too? Did you guys cycle anything?

Looks like 70 lbs in 7 months. I wish he would answer what gear he was on.
    You want some of that huh.

You want some of that huh.
    Haha hell yes!

ppwc1985 is offline Productive Member
    Good job op, 70 little much but very possible considering its not all lbm. Keep it up

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    for those of you wanting the steroid info, i started the roids right around january till the end of march 2013. Keep in mind i started lifting again october 20th 2012, and after about 3 months i got the itch, because i done them in my early 20's. After i got off of them and completely out of the gym for awhile i shrank like hell. My bro is only 18 and he is clean, but wants to do them, gained 20lb on his own in a years time. I had got to about 185-190 before i started hitting sustanon 250. I believe i was 188, and was still pretty jacked at 188 believe it or not, i looked about 215 before i got on i guess due to such a small frame idk. The stuff i got was really potent, i only had about 6.5 cc's of it, which i spread out about 12 weeks time, i done a shot first week and shot second, and then took 2 weeks in between pins up unitll the last week which i only pinned .5 cc and then i ran out of shit just couldnt find anymore. I gained 38 natty in less than 4 months, thats almost 10 lbs a month and when i did juice i went from 188-227 was my heaviest weigh in, after a lot of fluid and big meal intake one evening. It has been 10 weeks since last shot and i have held ground, i did no pct with this mini cycle u could call it, i just took tribulus and animal to try and get my nat test back up. It really worked for me very well and i respon well to steroids it seems. I still got a little acne i cant rid, but i need to get my ass in the tannin bed, i just cant get motivated to do it its all about the weights for me. But thats all i took, besides a shit ton of food everyday, i take everything one meal at a time. I would have taken a picture of myself on the scales the day i started back to the gym, but honestly i didnt even think i would get back to 190, i blew my own mind. I just want to get to know some folks on here and also learn about how to do the gear correctly before i jump into a "proper cycle", i have already been scammed on the street with fake stuff so i am at a standstill right now until something changes. Oh and if you really want to get technical, you could say i gained 70lbs in less than 7 months, because im just maintaining right now what i gained of the sust, which is even more hard for you to believe i know, but the shit is true. I believe i know my body well, and think i could make some rally good gains off of say 500-1000mg a week of test for 12 weeks or so but who knows.

for those of you wanting the steroid info, i started the roids right around january till the end of march 2013. Keep in mind i started lifting again october 20th 2012, and after about 3 months i got the itch, because i done them in my early 20's. After i got off of them and completely out of the gym for awhile i shrank like hell. My bro is only 18 and he is clean, but wants to do them, gained 20lb on his own in a years time. I had got to about 185-190 before i started hitting sustanon 250. I believe i was 188, and was still pretty jacked at 188 believe it or not, i looked about 215 before i got on i guess due to such a small frame idk. The stuff i got was really potent, i only had about 6.5 cc's of it, which i spread out about 12 weeks time, i done a shot first week and shot second, and then took 2 weeks in between pins up unitll the last week which i only pinned .5 cc and then i ran out of shit just couldnt find anymore. I gained 38 natty in less than 4 months, thats almost 10 lbs a month and when i did juice i went from 188-227 was my heaviest weigh in, after a lot of fluid and big meal intake one evening. It has been 10 weeks since last shot and i have held ground, i did no pct with this mini cycle u could call it, i just took tribulus and animal to try and get my nat test back up. It really worked for me very well and i respon well to steroids it seems. I still got a little acne i cant rid, but i need to get my ass in the tannin bed, i just cant get motivated to do it its all about the weights for me. But thats all i took, besides a shit ton of food everyday, i take everything one meal at a time. I would have taken a picture of myself on the scales the day i started back to the gym, but honestly i didnt even think i would get back to 190, i blew my own mind. I just want to get to know some folks on here and also learn about how to do the gear correctly before i jump into a "proper cycle", i have already been scammed on the street with fake stuff so i am at a standstill right now until something changes. Oh and if you really want to get technical, you could say i gained 70lbs in less than 7 months, because im just maintaining right now what i gained of the sust, which is even more hard for you to believe i know, but the shit is true. I believe i know my body well, and think i could make some rally good gains off of say 500-1000mg a week of test for 12 weeks or so but who knows.
    DAMN Bro! You gotta cut these stories into paragraphs. That gets hard to read, lol.

That's great you have been able to maintain your weight since coming off. Lots of guys don't keep their gains when they come off cycle because they don't know how to properly eat and train.

Yes you certainly need to learn some things on how to do a proper cycle. That's good you got your natty test levels back without a proper PCT. I wouldn't trust doing test boosters again though.

Also be careful how you word, "getting steriods ". There is strict policy here against fishing for sources. I will tell you this. Just start a conversation with the biggest jacked looking dude at your gym. Tell him you been thinking of cycling, but don't know where to get it. Obviously don't use that as your first sentence, haha.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    hehe, problem is, there are not alot of huge jacked up guys at my gym, i mean theres a few but i dont know them, and they never speak when they are working out, like they are dickheads ya know. I know they are focused on training/intensity but i always talk in the gym. i do alot of rests between sets and lots of heavy work too, so i have time to breath i might spark up a convo with someone.

i live in a small town, prob less than 20k people and i have honestly have one of the best physiques here. theres guys bigger, but they just lack shape and symm, not that i have that but u know what im sayin. The good stuff is hard to find here, ive been ripped off too by poeple at my gym. There is just no one else unless i travel to another city but then i dont know anyone there either.

alot of the q's i have asked have been in the stickys and i feel stupid now that i begin to read them like pct and stuff. Im just gonna keep eating and training

How do you know your test levels are back up where they were? BW?

That was a terribly flawed cycle as I'm sure you know. I couldn't really follow exactly how that cycle (if you call it that) went. You have gained some solid mass and it's very impressive. I've never heard of someone gaining 10lbs per month with the majority of it being muscle, much less 70lbs in 7 months. You look like an entirely different person, which is why everyone had so much trouble believing your progress.

Seems like you must have a good diet and training routine... I would just definitely do some more research before running gear again but it looks like you're already on that.

What did/does your diet look like?

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    I know it was flawed but i done what i had to do, i could not get my hands on anything else, so i took what i could get and did no pct like a dumbass. gear is hard to get hear in this town . I have not had my blood checked either, so test levels may not be up idk, but i feel great and strong. From what i seen the source on this site for pct seems like everyone says its legit. Idk whether to go and do pct now or what. But i also have a nother problems. As of monday i had been off gear for 8 weeks, well the prior week some guy got me some cyp, some omega gear. I shot 1 cc moday wanting to do another 10 week cycle at 250 a week, because previously i ran the sust 250 eow, and had awesome results. I researched omega like tues or wed, and turned out you guys say its bunkk gear. So i am in a pickle. Do i finish the vial and do pct, or just quit and do pct to recover natty levels now and find some real gear for later?

as i do more research im finding im having to plan things before i do them, but i dont have alot patience. When i go to the gym i want results lol, so many guys up there have not changed one single bit since i been going, and i dont even look the same person but yet nobody asks for me gear, my bro said everyone was asking him where i got all my stuff and i just laughed. its mostly just hard work and diet i told him.

I dont have a super strict diet or strict training plan. I eat alot, not as much as i was when i first started, i eat cleaner now. with shakes included about 7- 8 times a day. Im always thinking about the next meal, if i go longer than 2 hours without eating something i get nervous lol. Lots of meat, so i know i have a high sodium diet, but last bp was checked was norm. HR is norm also, little higher on gear during the spring. I dont have cals/protein/ carbs down to a number i see people that do alot though. If i had to guess, cals right now are prob only 4000 a day, carbs probably 400, protein 300-350 some days higher if i feel the need like after a leg day. Cals were up to probably 6000 a day, but shit just gets old, i couldnt handle it forever . The numbers i rreally havent felt the need to do that, my results can speak for that. The most important thing for would be pre and post workout meals i would say. For training i train anywhere from 2-4 days per week, i never overtrain, if im sore, i dont train the body part. I mix it up, pyramid weights, some heavy and some light sets. I just do whatever i feel like doin like one monday i may train chest and bis, where as next monday will be back and tris. its seems to help me alot by mixing up my training.

I do absolutley no cardio whatsoever, i would have a hard time running a mile in 7 min probably. I believe cardio would burn my muscle tissue up, so i stay away from it. I want to stay a little bulky anway, 12% would be ideal for me but im scared to change things right now, maybe later on.

Does this make any sense to any of you? But im really struggling on what to do with this so called fake gear and pct. I read the stickys on pct and ar's products but still cant make heads or tales on how to does that stuff. Some people say 100mg ed for the first week on clomid 2 weeks after your last pin and some only say 50mg. But i cant figure out how the hell much im supposed to draw out of that liquid bottle . I guess i will keep researching of course.

jimmy726 is offline Associate Member
    Judging by that pic you are way more then 12% post a no shirt pic

Name:	image-1003121406.jpg 
Views:	12042 
Size:	327.9 KB 
ID:	139988

I would say around 18-20%

Post a shirtless relaxed front pic and wheels.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information