Fabi0 is offline Junior Member

First time physique competitor......prep (advice,thoughts,help)

hey guys ive been wanting to for some time now do a physique competition. i got really close to it last year and lost track of all my goals and started to drink and gave up on what i wanted most. this time i am more than ready to follow through with my goals and i plan on doing a show in march of 2014. i am starting to cut right now and prepare my body for the show and was just looking for any advice on diet or lifting in general. any help/support for my goal is more than appreciated everyone put ur two scents in and if anyone is interested in seeing my progression let me know and i will keep you all updated! this for me is considered week 1 and i plan on losing around a pound and a half a week until the comp...... let me know what you all think thanks !
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails First time physique competitor......prep (advice,thoughts,help)-img_7118.jpg  

Gaspaco is offline "The Italian Stallion"
    Hey buddy!

What are your stats?

Post a normal-standard pics not those!

Make your friend or gf to take it, front and back relaxed FULL pics and som wheels.

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    To be honest I'm not sure how the judges will feel about all those tats...maybe I'm wrong though.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaspaco View Post
    Hey buddy!

What are your stats?

Post a normal-standard pics not those!

Make your friend or gf to take it, front and back relaxed FULL pics and som wheels.
    5 11
    180 now

I'll have to post those pics later this evening cuz I'm at work but here's some pics of my legs now and when I was a little more lean at 173 this last summer Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	339 
Size:	654.8 KB 
ID:	147009Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	367 
Size:	1.64 MB 
ID:	147010

Quote Originally Posted by M302_Imola View Post
    To be honest I'm not sure how the judges will feel about all those tats...maybe I'm wrong though.
    Hey yeah I kinda figured that but I really can't do anything about em ....? All I can do is give it my best and I don't know that I can really be discouraged with any outcome as long as I do it for myself it's been a dream of mine and I can't wait to see what happens that being said though if it really is a matter of tattoos or nt I feel that it's not so much a body physique and muscle comp. but rather a judgemental contest on is he a bad person or some criminal with all his tattoos ? Idk that's the way I see it and I have no criminal record I'm a good kid with a great personality and Id like to think my charisma and personality would be a factor as well

Thread Information