Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Anyone's delt look like this after an injection?

Quote Originally Posted by Muscles12345 View Post
    I have similar issue what was outcome of yours and how long did yours take to go away
    Muscles12345, this thread is 14 years old.
    The OP is probably long gone.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by Muscles12345 View Post
    I have similar issue what was outcome of yours and how long did yours take to go away
    My entire left arm is swollen a red. Its common it will go away in a few days to a week. Too much gear in a small groupcan cause inflammation. Esp with short esters like propionate or with high concentration gear.

Part of it when you shoot small groups. I suggest glutes and quads if it happens often.

Muscles12345 is offline New Member

I had delt issue like that so yours took2 weeks

Yours took 2 weeks

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Probably some time during 2003 ;-) I know you are new but you need to look at the dates of the posts and replies.

If you want make you own new thread with pictures...however, since its been at least 5 days if its still bothering you see a doc.

nynomad is offline New Member

Lightbulb Hurtin unit

Quote Originally Posted by pumpseeker View Post
    no, infar sust amps from India, actually. I never had this problem with QV stuff...but then again, I never shot in the delts before either. I'm now with you on avoiding them bro....this shit is screwing up my training!
    so my buddy and i just started winny and we have two diff bottles. he was using red label type and me the blue label. he complained of pain from his, and i had no soreness at all but was getting itchy hives, so i switched to his bottle and damn what a mistake. i cannot use my right leg and my delt and arm looks exactly like that. I've done much research and it seems to be from the high alcohol content in the red bottle. needles to say I'm switching back to blue bottle and will take zyrtec for the hives, but this has taken me out of my training for 5 days now and its really pissing me off. thanks for the post and pic dude bc i was starting to think i had another allergic reaction..

Jigga123 is offline New Member
    Hey man im copping the same thing at the moment, how long did it take to clear up ?
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by Jigga123 View Post
    Hey man im copping the same thing at the moment, how long did it take to clear up ?
    Its an older thread.
    I would say one to two weeks on average. I get this frequently with shorter esters. I would advise experimenting with shooting lower quantities in groups like the delt.
    I have extremely thick high pip gear and have been shooting it in 6-10 different locations per 1ml

-Ender- is offline Not Retired
    ahhh.. I remember 2003 like it was yesterday...

wtf guys?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information