sonmychest is offline New Member

Turning 23, 2 years into serious fitness.

Hello. Been into fitness probably 7 years+. Started in own garrage doing bench press and bicep curls. With many stops/stars and having zero results more than 4 years found nice interview that was able to motivate me and give me basics to start with nutrition and fitness program without breaks more than 2 years and 1/2.

Biggest setback always have been bad/medium acne on different areas.

Also just recently found i've serious back and neck curvature due to sitting too many hours on pc and muscle disbalance - got 85-90 kg benchpress last set 5-6 reps, squat 90 kg 5-6 reps and deadlift 180kg 5-6 reps. Was adviced to swtich deadlift with sumo and backsquat with front, also doing some yoga type excercises + foamroller.

Here looking forward to bring my physique to the next level
    Last edited by sonmychest; 11-14-2014 at 11:25 AM.

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Welcome

Megalodon6 is offline Member
    Look great man keep up the hard work. What's your diet and workouts look like. Im curious and of course welcome

sonmychest is offline New Member
    Started with the **** interview from simplyshredded - his diet and training routine and for first time was seeing results. Then on the same site saw ads for greg plitt training/nutrition videos and made registration there. Started training 5-6 days a week one muscle group per day, every set to failure. Shaped body, but unfortunately didn't make big muscles. Now after training with other people decited to try less volume, less days, less sets to failure to see how it goes unless i start 1st cycle ;/

Attachment 150555

Training 5 times, but eating 2-3 meals on left aswell

Thread Information