evrp23 is offline New Member

New guy new pictures

Hi i am 25 yo former endurance athlete and MMA competitor , i am just starting to get into working out and i want to know at what level am i now at the start.I would be nice i someone could give a rought bf% estimate so i know what im working with.
    Thanks a lot.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New guy new pictures-img_20140507_133301.jpg   New guy new pictures-img_20140507_133317.jpg   New guy new pictures-img_20140511_212617.jpg   New guy new pictures-img_20140513_165414.jpg   New guy new pictures-img_20140513_165429.jpg  

New guy new pictures-img_20140517_100357.jpg   New guy new pictures-img_20140518_083153.jpg   New guy new pictures-img_20140518_085336-1.jpg  

Jesusbrah is offline Associate Member
    Decent bone structure, roughly 20 % bodyfat.

A couple of years of lifting and you will look great

If you need any diet/workout advice, feel free to ask.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Solid base to start with, need better pics to give a good estimate but your in good shape. Some work on you diet and you will be on your way. Hit up the diet section, lots of solid advice over there.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

I normaly eat 2400 cal when cuting low carb -80 g protein -270 g fats - 120-130 g
    The problem in my diet are the carbs the don't agree with me so i do the keto diet i have had good results with it.
    My plan is to cut of 3 month get lean as posible and then a slow bulk on a kato diet.
    I do tons of cardio - 6- miles a day + sprints.
    I workout 5 d/w - Heavy-medium-light trisets for every body part the intesity is good.
    I am 5'11 - 160.6 lbs.

BG
    Going to be hard to gain on a keto diet, just my 2 cents.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

I have tried to gain ot a classic high protein high carb low fat diet and i only but on BF and very little MM.I have alway bee a fat kid with until 3 yrs ago when i went from 232 of pure fat to 134 and still no abs , i want to add more lean mass thats my goal.
    I have a lot of lose skin so visualy i don't feel good and look good.I am thinking i have some kind of hormonal problem.
    BTW a friend has a a caliper that make me out to be about 17 % BF is that BS or is it realistic.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New guy new pictures-img_20140527_074854%5B1%5D.jpg   New guy new pictures-img_20140527_074928%5B1%5D.jpg  
    Last edited by evrp23; 05-26-2014 at 11:06 PM.

BG
    Have you gone and had blood work done? Look into skin reductions, never know my new asked to catch a doctor thar does pro bono work.

As far as looks I can understand why your not happy, You put allot of work in losing weight you want your reward of looking good. Just remember you are healthier , feel much better and much as it might not seem you do look much, much better. All and all....... well done !

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    20%+

Thread Information