Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    KrashRoute is offline Associate Member

some of my virgin pics....

been tryin to figure this out for a while....lets see if i got it.

Im 218 here all natural before mr needle met met mr pale white arse cheek. Ill try and get some other pics as to show my progress... ive been up to 232 at my peak...227 currently. Its a pain to hold weight with all the running and such with football...plus ive been injured for a while.
    lets hope i got it hehe...

Krash
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails some of my virgin pics....-jan11%5E07.jpg  

woo hoo ...im compitent... ironys a bitch huh lol
    heres another
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails some of my virgin pics....-jan11%5E01.jpg  

last one .....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails some of my virgin pics....-jan11%5E05.jpg  

samoth is offline Member
    Good physique, just get rid of that hair Seriously though, you have a solid build. ...You said your 'all natural' in this pic?

thanks..yep 19.5 yrs old and all natural...well took some creatine and glutamine at night. wasnt tryon to be glamorous.. just had the chance to use a digi camera. latley i been trimmin down the stubble though, that was after i was ridin my bike all day so i was pretty skanked up. hehe
    Krash
    Last edited by KrashRoute; 11-07-2001 at 08:50 PM.

Night Fly is offline Female Member
    Damn...too bad you are only 19! I am in your neck of the woods!

Great physique for your age and being all natural. You are going to be huge at the rate you are going.

Thanks... id like to be like 245 and run a 40 at 4.6 or less.... we all have a dream i suppose. im actually gonna be 21 in a few weeks... those are some before pics. thanks for the comments
    Krash

Damn, bro. You got quite a foundation there. I'd hate to see you after a couple mean cycles!!! LOL Keep up the great work!

wrj
    wrj is offline Junior Member
    Look THICK for all natural. I guess the genetics gotta go to someone, eh!

WRJ

fitgirl943 is offline Female Member
    Very nice foundation!! And you're only 19 1/2. I can tell by your build that you will be massive with continued training, diet, and supplementation.
    Unaddressed behavior is condoned behavior.

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    looks goods. what position you play in football?

linebacker outside..lookin to move in

dumbells101 is offline Senior Member
    Ok You gotta know this was coming but if you're natural and look like that at 19 then Bro keep training natural a while cause you have some serious growth potential still! You have an amazing foundation for your age and who even knows your potential. Keep up the hard work...it's obvious.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Actually I think he said he'll be 21 soon, but what DB said still applies. You have fantastic genetics bro. It's your decision, of course, but you could make amazing gains naturally if you wanted.

JRMY2711 is offline Associate Member
    krash are you in nort south or middle ga.

thanks all... all seemed pretty positive..cant complain there. ill try and get some current pics asap. Im 227now, but cant train upperbody for the next few weeks so its back to all legs again, but hey thats where the hit comes from right, not a total loss i guess. After im healed up im gonna take it pretty slow for a little, play it by ear. And i live in north Ga. thanks for the inpt

Krash

MarkyMark is offline Member
    AyE ... Keep it natural for now brother ...... good luck

Titanium2 is offline Junior Member

Lookin Good Krash!

Ditto for all that was said!

Did you have that injury when that pic was taken? If you did, it doesn't show! I'd like to see your current pics after your cycles and 2 years of lifting..... Post 'em!

PS. You better not desert AMass!

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    Krash,

Nice work man....You got a future in the "Bad Mofo Linebacker Biz" with a foundation like that. By the way how tall are ya?

Keep it up.

MJ

thanks MJ, appreciat the comp. im 5'11" tall unfournatly.

Ti... Im workin on it..tryin to decide between a digital camera or a web cam. Id like something that could record video.. for all my victims hehe. I feel like i look all square in these pics. And no worries you know amass is my home... just like a lil exposure here and there.

Krash

Titanium2 is offline Junior Member
    Sony makes a nice digital camera that also records short video clips. My brother has one. Very nice.

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    good pictures krash. hell of a foundation.

i am 5'11 also, aint nothing wrong with 5'11 bro! its the perfect height for bodybuilding.

havnt heard from you in a while. hows everything going in peach country?

Yeah Yeah, im still alive. Been buisy with school latley. Finally got my elbow scoped too, been doin light pt here and there, been outta the gym for a while now, down to about 220, not worried though, gain it all back soon anough and than some Hope alls goin good with everyones progress.
    Krash

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    great lats traps and shoulders..even abs are starting to poke though..maybe might want to hit the chest some more..

but damn you are a big dude..

good job..keep up the good work

KeyMastur is offline VET
    definitely swoll bro. shave it up and it'll make you look a little more defined. keep up the good work....sheez..

TestTubeBaby is offline Associate Member
    Hey NightFly, where in TN? i live in brentwood outside nashville.

TestTubeBaby is offline Associate Member
    just curious crash, are you looking for a 4.6 hand timed or elec? a 4.6 hand time wouldnt be nearly as fast as a 4.6 elec.

U think shredz...i get all paranoid, my chest gets silly lookin when its real big i feel like i have breasts hehe. Usually went for strength worked with around 3plates and coming off surgery i dont see gettin any heavier. Im not overly concerned with appearence though do groom it down though, that pic is from a while back. Im aimin for a 4.6 electric TTB, havent run many hand timed since HS, maybe a few here or there after a long workout to see how im holdin up.
    Krash

heres me after losing a buttload of weight(30lbs) and comming outta rebhab.... see all the scars on my right elbow from the scope ports......

Ill post another in a month...im hoping to get to 215-220 lbs and than hit a fast ester cycle ill let you all see how im comin along

Billmister is offline Member
    looks great man... Keep it up, you have a great foundation.

ctaborda is offline New Member
    shit man.. Krash.. If I were you, I would stay out of steroids for now, you're big.. and if you get tested won't u get fucked up?, try posting some more pictures dude, great overall upper body. (havent seen your wheels), you could also try some cutting before actually bulking up alot more and specially if you're considering gear.. btw, personally I like my hair and well i'm not into like "body building" as a career or like if it was my main goal in life, what I mean is that since I don't participate or anything and i'm not that interested in being a BBpro (i'm a football player too and soccer), I personally would leave that hair like that..

btw, have you guys asked a girl if she likes hair? like on your chest?..
    every girl i've known they like chest hair, they say that it makes the man look very MASCULINE, and somehow sexy for them, they like it when they lay down on it and well rub it :P

I don't shave it cuz I feel good with it, and the other important issue girls like it! :P

but well if I was a body builder like most of the people in this forum, people who are acheiving proffesional stuff (wich is greaaatttttt!) I would shave it..

Well thats my 2 cents man
    Congrats!

Carlos.

Freak69 is offline New Member
    good luck bro

A.K. BOY is offline Associate Member
    Hey KRASH....just wondering how many cycles have you done?? and what did they consist of?? and also what was your weight age and body fat befor da AS?? THANKS...PEACE

A.K. BOY is offline Associate Member
    and did you have any acne trouble??if so what did you do??

THE DON is offline Associate Member
    great size and age is on your side.
    good work keep it up.

DUTCHBBUILDER is offline New Member
    good foundation!!!you look solid bro

man you look thick keep up the good work

those pics are all pre gear....

BIG R is offline Member
    Dam, you are difinately a BIG MF for being natural in those PICS. What a incredible natural foundation! I would work with tweaking out my diet and my training before I went hard core on the Juice. I was decently big at 19-20 but never crossed over onto the DARK SIDE of the force until I was 25. WOW, did I grow like crazy. That was almost 4 years ago. I don't think that you should explore the juice just yet with all of that natural potential left untapped in your physique. EAT LIKE CRAZY at the Chinese Buffet and get protien shakes. Also confer with a person that has lots of lifting experience.
    My little brother was convinced that he couldnt get big with out AAS so he started taking them at 17 against my wishes. I told him to wait a while longer. All he saw was me and my 1st place trophies and how I was rocking. My stupid ass sister told him I was using.
    Hell, he still wont eat if my mom doesnt actually cook for him............and he sprouted MAJOR streach marks every where after he started to use. I got my mass at a gradual rate....People freak that I have no noticeable streach marks at my size. I tell them because it too me about 11 years (I started weights when I was 13). The skin had time to adjust to my muscle without any tearing. I gave it time to figure out the whole training, eating, natural suppliments, and the way my body worked.
    Be careful if you start to early especially with a recent injury. Muscle tends to get stronger that tendons or ligaments at a higher rate and you may find yourself Re-Injured. The world will not end if you are not big tommorrow, and your day will come. And believe me with a foudation like yours it will come in the form of some 1st place trophies. Not too many people are blessed with your Natural mass.
    My spoiled brother actually got my mom to buy him a cycle of Gh!!!! Guess what not a thing happened! Cause the MF doesnt even eat right.............Dam! Waste of 1100 dollars. HArd work and Patients.

Peace,
    Big R.

LilJohnson33 is offline New Member
    yea man you have potential

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information