Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Back In Black
  • 1 Post By Back In Black

Thread: BF estimate(prep for 1st cycle)

Anne (NL) is offline New Member

BF estimate(prep for 1st cycle)

Here my first post on this great forum. I've been reading and learning a lot from you guys, thanks for that..

Now here a picture from me at my 1st amateur competition in my home town about 6 months ago. Before the comp. prep i used once a small dosis of winstorol50 tabs. This winter it's time to go for a step further.

Here my stats and goal:

27 years
    1.83 meters
    87 kg
    Bf ??%

My next goal is to bulk up and gain some weight to reach about 100kg end of the winter season.

Any comment/suggestion/reaction is welcome. My stats are different then u guys used to be, thats because we measure like this in the Netherlands.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails BF estimate(prep for 1st cycle)-image-2835492814.jpg  

dfarre is offline Banned
    ~12%

Any good to start a 1st cycle?

dfarre is offline Banned
    Of course, great physique, great potential.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    10%

week 1-8 500 mg testosterone
    week 1-3 15 mg dianabol

Most guys in here will say week 1-12 500 mg test. Personlly i think 12 weeks are too long.
    The dianabol is for fun and quick response. Some tests work slow. Seen 3-6 week. Ive used a lot of Dianabol and its not that dangerous, especially when its just 3 weeks. 15 mg is low and will minimize side, but u will def feel it.
    Pct week 11-14 Nolva 40 10 10 10 10 And Clomid 100 50 50 50
    And you need an AI. Aromasin 25 mg eod or maybe you can do with 12,mg eod. Ure so lean. BW week 5 is very important. To check your bodys reaction, that your gear is for real (not underdosed?) and you nailed your AIdose (E2).

And NAC 600-1200 mg ed when your on. Study NAC, i think its a very good product.
    And buy the most expensive garlic pills you can get. Great for cholestrol and immunesystem.
    Watch your hct at week 5 (if you do BW). If youre high 51-52%+ you should study and find supplements for it. But i doubt it will be a problem at your dosages and length.
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 08-30-2015 at 03:53 AM.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    ^^^ there are issues with this.

Silabolin doesn't mention what ester of test. He also suggest adding Dbol as a first cycle it should be test only.

The PCT he suggests is on the light side, he himself suffering after his last PCT.

He doesn't mention HCG either.

Aromas in should be dosed every day not every other day.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Read this

My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

In fact Silabolin you should read this too, I don't care how many cycles you have done.
    KBall32 likes this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    ^^^ there are issues with this.

Silabolin doesn't mention what ester of test. He also suggest adding Dbol as a first cycle it should be test only.

The PCT he suggests is on the light side, he himself suffering after his last PCT.

He doesn't mention HCG either.

Aromas in should be dosed every day not every other day.
    1: This is not his first cycle, he has tried winny.
    2: Ester he should study for himself. But 500 mg is the dosage. Thats why i did not tell about the ester. Its important to figure that one out on his own. And u cant pick roids like groceries, you have to use what you get and make adjustments.
    3: I dont think the pct is ligth if he goes with my 8 week sample.
    4: Although something went wrong with my pct, it doesnt mean i dont know. And using that argument against me is girly. Maybe you should check YOUR e2.

From -*********-.com

5: For the purpose of Estrogen control during a cycle: It is well established that Aromasin is very effective at reducing total Estrogen levels via the inhibition of the aromatase enzyme. But how much Aromasin is required and how often are factors that are largely dependent on the doses of aromatizable anabolic steroids used, the individual’s sensitivity to aromatase inhibitors, and the rate of aromatization of the anabolic steroids used. With this being said, the general range of Aromasin doses are 12.5 – 1mg daily. As with all aromatase inhibitors, there is always room for adjustment in relation to the user’s experiences at a particular Aromasin dose and dose frequency. Often times, adjustment is necessary with a powerful and very potent aromatase inhibitor such as Aromasin. Aromasin dosages of 12.5mg every other day is enough for Estrogen control, which is commonly utilized among the anabolic steroid using community. Once again, adjustments are a normal part of aromatase inhibitor use.

And he is going moderate. Its always best to use as little as possible, then check BW week 4-5.
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 08-30-2015 at 05:18 AM.

Lol my E2 is fine it's you with the fvcked hormones that you are band aiding.

Ok, not his first cycle but his first test cycle, he needs to know how to control that before he adds compounds. Not quoting the water is a mistake from you, just saying 8 weeks test is no good. You don't suggest even to him that there are different esters. As for the AI? Well your idea of moderate and E2 conversion can be quite the opposite for some people.

As I suggested, read that thread.
    NACH3 likes this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

i dont like the vets

Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    i dont like the vets
    none of them speak highly of you either
    Last edited by Back In Black; 08-30-2015 at 09:38 AM.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Wow

This is some jiberesh BS

May the force b with u

Thanks for comments..

Now i read some more and looks like my 1st cycle should be just Test for 12 weeks. I had b4 in mind to go for a Wins/test/deca cycle. Would you people consider this as a good start if i go in low/normal doses?

Quote Originally Posted by Anne (NL)
    Thanks for comments.. Now i read some more and looks like my 1st cycle should be just Test for 12 weeks. I had b4 in mind to go for a Wins/test/deca cycle. Would you people consider this as a good start if i go in low/normal doses?
    Read the link. Test only.

When you have a plan post it in the anabolic q&a for critique.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Ok i'm going for it then. Results Will be posted afterwards!

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Anne (NL) View Post
    Ok i'm going for it then. Results Will be posted afterwards!
    He didn't say run those compounds - he said test only - if your diet and training are on point(which it looks like) then test is all you need! You won't even know how your body reacts to test alone then deca /& winny on top... GL figuring out where your sides will come from...

I'd say your 9-10% you've got a mean base to build upon - do it right - it's not a sprint - but rather a marathon

Thread Information