Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By Bio-Active
  • 1 Post By 73rr

Thread: Progress pictures of 73rr pre cycle cut

73rr is offline Knowledgeable Member

Progress pictures of 73rr pre cycle cut

What up guys,
    Old pictures are on a thread called "pick on my chest". The picture are of me at 210lbs

New pictures are me at 203lbs. Let me know what u think.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20160317_123324.jpg 
Views:	455 
Size:	1.13 MB 
ID:	162388

Name:	20160317_123334.jpg 
Views:	374 
Size:	1.10 MB 
ID:	162389

Name:	20160317_123409.jpg 
Views:	320 
Size:	1.72 MB 
ID:	162390

20160317_123538.jpg

20160317_123606.jpg

I'm really white so I think a tan will help haha.

Hmmm no one has called me a skinny little b**ch yet! Must not be to bad then.

InternalFire is offline Anabolic Member
    well, maybe its just my eyes deceiving me, but to me you look leaner than 203lb, unless your tall... whats your height and how many years are you lifting religiously?

I think you should loose some bf around waist line and add more volume to your legs.

Could you give your legs routine example?

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneMuscle View Post
    well, maybe its just my eyes deceiving me, but to me you look leaner than 203lb, unless your tall... whats your height and how many years are you lifting religiously?

I think you should loose some bf around waist line and add more volume to your legs.

Could you give your legs routine example?
    Yea. I'm 6ft 4.

Been lifting for almost 8 years now but didn't have my diet in check and wasn't really killing it at the gym until I came here about a year ago. (Definite thought I was but was I wrong! ) also played hockey my whole life.

I can post my leg day but I already know that it's because I don't squat heavy or even make squats intense. Love deadlifts. Can't stand squats.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    You have a good frame.. Looking forward to following your progress

Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post
    You have a good frame.. Looking forward to following your progress
    Thanks bio! U and nach have been a really big inspiration and have help me more then I would have ever amagined.

I still feel like I should lose more "fat" before cycle but I also feel like I have lost a small amount of mass. (Don't want to say muscle haha)

Quote Originally Posted by 73rr
    Thanks bio! U and nach have been a really big inspiration and have help me more then I would have ever amagined. I still feel like I should lose more "fat" before cycle but I also feel like I have lost a small amount of mass. (Don't want to say muscle haha)
    if you keep your diet strict then you will put on more muscle then fat. You look pretty lean... Looks like it's time to add some more mass to that frame. What training style are you using? Hit?

if you keep your diet strict then you will put on more muscle then fat. You look pretty lean... Looks like it's time to add some more mass to that frame. What training style are you using? Hit?
    Im going more of a 5 by 5. I was doing hit but it was killing me after about 3 weeks. (Exhausted, moody, low motivation out side of gym) not sure if I was doing it wrong or maybe I was really doing it right and just disn't have what it takes haha.

Im going more of a 5 by 5. I was doing hit but it was killing me after about 3 weeks. (Exhausted, moody, low motivation out side of gym) not sure if I was doing it wrong or maybe I was really doing it right and just disn't have what it takes haha.
    I've done 5x5 and made gains. Are you waiting till you get 5x8 and then moving the weight up? Hit is exhausting

I've done 5x5 and made gains. Are you waiting till you get 5x8 and then moving the weight up? Hit is exhausting
    5by 5 until I get 5 by 6. Then I add 5 lbs or 10lbs. Depending on lift.

Hit training was awesome. Just when I do it work suffers and that can't happen because work pays the bills!

5by 5 until I get 5 by 6. Then I add 5 lbs or 10lbs. Depending on lift. Hit training was awesome. Just when I do it work suffers and that can't happen because work pays the bills!
    I hear you... We give a lot to live this lifestyle and fortunately for me I don't do any physical work. I walk around and point a finger
    73rr and NACH3 like this.

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    You need a cycle in you 73rr

Quote Originally Posted by TheTaxMan View Post
    You need a cycle in you 73rr
    Haha, I agree. I had a small issue with my first order.

I'm in the process of ordering again.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 73rr View Post
    Thanks bio! U and nach have been a really big inspiration and have help me more then I would have ever amagined.

I still feel like I should lose more "fat" before cycle but I also feel like I have lost a small amount of mass. (Don't want to say muscle haha)
    You definitely have a good frame! Your tall... But if you can figure out your body and how it responds best to building muscle... You'll dwarf people my size/height!

Keep doing what your doing and check out 'Marcus' dungeon' HIT! As Bio stat edits fvking exhausting but very very rewarding!! Well done 73! I'm looking forward to following as well!

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    I hear you... We give a lot to live this lifestyle and fortunately for me I don't do any physical work. I walk around and point a finger
    That's a great thing, Bio!

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    You definitely have a good frame! Your tall... But if you can figure out your body and how it responds best to building muscle... You'll dwarf people my size/height!

Keep doing what your doing and check out 'Marcus' dungeon' HIT! As Bio stat edits fvking exhausting but very very rewarding!! Well done 73! I'm looking forward to following as well!
    Thank u nach!
    NACH3 likes this.

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Solid frame brother! Eat right and lift hard and I'm sure you'll accomplish your goals.

Nice work

Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    Solid frame brother! Eat right and lift hard and I'm sure you'll accomplish your goals.

Nice work
    Thank u

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 73rr View Post
    this is the importance of learning your body and knowing when to rest and pullback! I'm still learning but getting more rest days in now... And it's helping me(& my shoulder)

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    this is the importance of learning your body and knowing when to rest and pullback! I'm still learning but getting more rest days in now... And it's helping me(& my shoulder)
    Yea. I need to read up a little more on "pullback" and how to actually do this. I understand that it is taking a break, less reps or less weight of some sort. Just don't full understand in Witch way or how to know when to jump back into full hit.

Pritty much need to read up in the dungeon over again. It's been a good min since I have done so.

Yea. I need to read up a little more on "pullback" and how to actually do this. I understand that it is taking a break, less reps or less weight of some sort. Just don't full understand in Witch way or how to know when to jump back into full hit. Pritty much need to read up in the dungeon over again. It's been a good min since I have done so.
    really it depends on your experience and what your body can handle. During my pull back I still go to fail just not the true beyond fail. So I can go to fail and even force a couple reps and that's not hit. Hit is when you go to complete positive fail and then take the negs with your spot till there is nothing left. On my pull back I stop those negs but you gave to figure out what works for you

Thread Information