• 1 Post By Richard Cabeza
  • 1 Post By Marsoc
  • 1 Post By Obs
  • 1 Post By Marsoc
  • 2 Post By PT1982

Thread: 190 lbs 21 years, lifts since he was 15

Tovarasu is offline Junior Member

190 lbs 21 years, lifts since he was 15

Here`s my friend from my gym what do you guys think, natty or not ? Btw it was arms day
    PS i have his permission
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 190 lbs 21 years, lifts since he was 15-2.jpg   190 lbs 21 years, lifts since he was 15-5.jpg   190 lbs 21 years, lifts since he was 15-4.jpg   190 lbs 21 years, lifts since he was 15-3.jpg   190 lbs 21 years, lifts since he was 15-1.jpg  

Obs likes this.

Couchlock is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tovarasu View Post
    Here`s my friend from my gym what do you guys think, natty or not ? Btw it was arms day
    PS i have his permission
    Could be, could not be.

Do you notice any tell tale signs?

Acne, sore to sit or stand from injection.

Moody Ness, etc.

Did it happen overnight seemingly?

I think he could be natty.
    Chances are he is not because most kids have done some prohormones or SARMs or such.

However, if he were 9% bodyfat and that size versus his approximately 13%? Bodyfat then I would say he is on juice.

Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    PS i have his permission
    Where's his triceps at lol. His arms look like a big bicep

wellshii is offline Member
    6 years of lifting no stop? If so, Im assuming natty.
    Looks a little soft IMO. Big for sure though and if natty great job,if not ,then not so great job (based on looks)

I see decent mid and lower chest, no upper chest. Nice shoulders and back. Besides that u sure why but his arms look weird. Like it's a veiny cylinder with no curves or muscle bellies ..

Tovarasu is offline Junior Member
    Full naty benched 150kgs 6 reps last week

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Full naty benched 150kgs 6 reps last week
    Looking great.

Hey Marsoc, lets see your triceps

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    Looking great.

Hey Marsoc, lets see your triceps
    ok..they aren't that big. Considering I haven't trained in the 2 years prior to,6months ago. And 2 years ago when I started. I only lifted for a year roughly and prior to that I haven't trained since high school and the marines roughly 10+ years ago. With that said lol I don't think they are my weak point. Natural

Attachment 168109pardon my massive obliques popping and building out .makaes me look like I got the beer belly lol . I'm just a beginner. No where near yalls level
    Last edited by Marsoc; 03-05-2017 at 06:10 PM.
    Mr.BB, PT1982, NACH3 and 1 others like this.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Marsoc View Post
    Attachment 168109pardon my massive obliques popping and building out .makaes me look like I got the beer belly lol . I'm just a beginner. No where near yalls level
    Arms looking good

Nice horse shoe
    Marsoc and Obs like this.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Look good Devil dog!
    Obs and Marsoc like this.

Richard Cabeza is offline Associate Member
    I'd say natty but who knows he could be juicing and just not optimizing his cycles, he still has some underdeveloped muscle, good back, arms seem to hold water or fat being that there isn't much definition but good mass and his chest is a little underdeveloped but at his age he's got a great base and a good physique, better than most dudes in the gym .
    Marsoc likes this.

Clydesdale ..my Arnold peaks on my outside bicep are coming in from hammers and inside/closed DB curls. Always had more meat on the inner head from wide barbell curls. I can't show those yet..peep show closed till I advance

Thanks fellas, just catching up is all
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Remember what I said... I will find you and start your cycle for you, horse. I want to see those triceps blown up after 6 wks on cycle after a workout.
    Marsoc likes this.

Obs
    PS i have his permission
    He has a great start. Natty or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    Remember what I said... I will find you and start your cycle for you, horse. I want to see those triceps blown up after 6 wks on cycle after a workout.
    You know my concerns. It's tempting though all tht gear at my fingertips I have ready .smh
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    You know my concerns. It's tempting though all tht gear at my fingertips I have ready .smh
    Man the pumps from weeks 4-8 will blow your mind.

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You would make for a fun project. You're going to see terrific progress when you untuck your nuts and get rolling! Lol
    Obs and Marsoc like this.

Quote Originally Posted by PT1982 View Post
    You would make for a fun project. You're going to see terrific progress when you untuck your nuts and get rolling! Lol
    Lol. I tapped them back with gorilla tape a few years back and it will hurt to much to un tuck them .jk
    I just don't want to be dependant on compounds after my first cycle , especially if I keep lowering my natural system whI h fucking up my natural is the biggest concern . Maybe when all else fails and my levels are degraded I may. Then again I'm spur of the moment guy and May Say fuck it and start randomly. I'm seeing decent , slow but results I can retain wth diet and training. I want to see where that takes me if I strip some bf down after I build some muscle up but keep it clean and lean while i pack muscle I think I'll be good. i don't want to think I can only achieve great physical and mental feats with juice. Didn't you ever see the movie gataka ? That's where I'm coming from lol. I'd really like to start. But my hold up and i know I shouldn't be in the fence either do it or don't.
    Last edited by Marsoc; 03-06-2017 at 06:57 PM.

It will be like vandalizing a solid marble statue of a Greek god if I ,eww this system up

Couchlock is offline Banned
    It will be like vandalizing a solid marble statue of a Greek god if I ,eww this system up
    Dude I can say this in all honesty (only bw in a few weeks will tell for sure) but prior to all and any steroids , I got my test checked in 3/2016 it was 384, then I got it checked again in 5/2016 it was 424, very low for a 32 year old man.

I got a half assed attempt at trt by doctor 1x month 200mg shot of cyp. Got one in July, one in august. I said f this, I was told to do a light pct, and stop fake ass trt.

So my reasoning was, "I got pct in place, and a bottle of Watson cyp. If I'm shut down and need these pct drugs to restart, might as well make the shut down worth it." So I grabbed a few more vials from a ugl and ran a cycle.

Did the 500 per week thing, increasing to 600 at half way.

Now this is were I'm trying to make my point. During and after pct from that cycle, I feel/felt better than I ever have in all my life. I think I had opiate induced adrenal fatigue syndrome, from my 15 years of alcohol, pills, and heroin use.

I think the pct after cycle restarted me better than I was before cycle. I sure feel that way at least. Without being nasty, I have more solid erections than I did in 10 years, ejaculate volume soakes two squares of paper towels like cleaning up spilled water. I can have multiple orgasm and keep going during sex.

Only bw will tell, I'm scheduled for that in 4.5 weeks. That will be 6 weeks after pct finished

ptmikey is offline New Member
    Looks natty to me, should cut some bf and would be in very good shape !

Thread Information