Results 1 to 32 of 32
Like Tree22Likes
  • 1 Post By AR's King Silabolin
  • 1 Post By marcus300
  • 1 Post By marcus300
  • 1 Post By AR's King Silabolin
  • 2 Post By AR's King Silabolin
  • 1 Post By AR's King Silabolin
  • 1 Post By AR's King Silabolin
  • 5 Post By 956Vette
  • 4 Post By kelkel
  • 1 Post By Mr.BB
  • 2 Post By marcus300
  • 2 Post By Mr.BB

Thread: The natty truth

  1. #1
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    6,615

    The natty truth

    The natty truth-snapshot-1600.jpg The natty truth-snapshot-1655.jpg The natty truth-snapshot-161.jpg

    well, i have been off for 1 month almost and that last one was just a 250 sus.
    I dont see i will loose so much more. Lost just a little strength and size but have gained some fat again, but thats just me. I tend to slip on the diett and cardio when going natty. Doble error.

    Buuut...all in all, im happy and if i keep this size and get leaner when i go on bulk dbol /tren a etc in november i think i will reach my all time high and becomming monstreous when the christmasparties come along.
    Then pct and then some heavy cutting before the summercycle and Grand Canaria tour in June.
    With all this new knowledge from the forum, specially how to handle prolactin and e2, i think we`re up for some crazy shots and shape.
    And you all will be jelaus as fukk.
    956Vette likes this.

  2. #2
    marcus300's Avatar
    marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    ENGLAND
    Posts
    40,922
    Hey Ricky Martin, You made no improvements for 4 years after all that gear lol lol hahaha


  3. #3
    marcus300's Avatar
    marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    ENGLAND
    Posts
    40,922
    Hey Ricky or should I say duck lips, are these related to you
    Last edited by marcus300; 08-22-2016 at 12:50 AM.

  4. #4
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    6,615
    and i see you are becomming more and more afraid of my MC-brothers in London and my revenge, hanging out my wife like u did.
    But that helmet will not help u much

  5. #5
    marcus300's Avatar
    marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    ENGLAND
    Posts
    40,922
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    and i see you are becomming more and more afraid of my MC-brothers in London and my revenge, hanging out my wife like u did.
    But that helmet will not help u much
    did you say you sorted your prolactin and e2 out? because I think you may need to do deeper research for your problem

  6. #6
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    6,615
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    did you say you sorted your prolactin and e2 out? because I think you may need to do deeper research for your problem
    Why dont you admit it Marky, you would have cut off your penis if you could borrow my width for one week.
    marcus300 likes this.

  7. #7
    marcus300's Avatar
    marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    ENGLAND
    Posts
    40,922
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    Why dont you admit it Marky, you would have cut off your penis if you could borrow my width for one week.
    I have no penis but ive got a pair of duck lips hanging out of my arse

  8. #8
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    6,615
    hehehe...fuck i hate to laugh when i read the monsters comments
    marcus300 and 956Vette like this.

  9. #9
    marcus300's Avatar
    marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    ENGLAND
    Posts
    40,922
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    hehehe...fuck i hate to laugh when i read the monsters comments
    You love it duck lips x

  10. #10
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    6,615
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post

    You love it duck lips x
    Jesus. Ok ok..
    I put up a tom cruise smile with my next pic update.
    Jesus. Thougth this was a muscleforum. Not a high school pic. party.
    marcus300 likes this.

  11. #11
    marcus300's Avatar
    marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    ENGLAND
    Posts
    40,922
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    Jesus. Ok ok..
    I put up a tom cruise smile with my next pic update.
    Jesus. Thougth this was a muscleforum. Not a high school pic. party.
    Yes it is so why are you here?

  12. #12
    InternalFire is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    2,259
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    ...Thougth this was a muscleforum...
    wrong its a steroid forum, look at the URL address bar and the banner above

  13. #13
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    6,615
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post

    Yes it is so why are you here?
    Im here to bully you. As a request from several members. But no names. Where i come from we dont rat.
    marcus300 likes this.

  14. #14
    956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    10,260
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    Im here to bully you. As a request from several members. But no names. Where i come from we dont rat.
    Keep up the good fight Sil! While reviewing the titles of your threads these past couple years, it appears you've experienced many chemicals (from SARMs to prohormones to oral ghrp) - instead of bulking with traditional anabolics (like the dbol mentioned in this initial post), why not experiment with higher quality gear for humans (ie.: HGH + Anavar + Test &...hcg )? I would guess your body composition would benefit from using different compounds, just throwing it out there. Do you intend to still dabble with IGF-1 LR3 and other random chemicals coming on the market? All the more power to you if you can maintain family life and balance your hormones while using tren (too monstrous for I). All the best

  15. #15
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    6,615
    Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette View Post

    Keep up the good fight Sil! While reviewing the titles of your threads these past couple years, it appears you've experienced many chemicals (from SARMs to prohormones to oral ghrp) - instead of bulking with traditional anabolics (like the dbol mentioned in this initial post), why not experiment with higher quality gear for humans (ie.: HGH + Anavar + Test &...hcg )? I would guess your body composition would benefit from using different compounds, just throwing it out there. Do you intend to still dabble with IGF-1 LR3 and other random chemicals coming on the market? All the more power to you if you can maintain family life and balance your hormones while using tren (too monstrous for I). All the best
    Anavar?

    Familylife?....fukk that. Wife is in love with Marcus so good luck.

    I feel i get enough gh igf 1 from a very good mk677 source.
    Its gonna be for real next time. Drol/dbol , tren a, hcg, mast and test twisted Pianastyle. But maybe just 8 weeks. But it will be massive gains for 8 weeks. Sick of plateuing after 6, as the standard nontwisted cycles in this forum causes.
    Else, thanks for positive innput.
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 08-19-2016 at 08:36 PM.

  16. #16
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    29,578
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    And you all will be jelaus as fukk.

    Maybe not all of us...
    Cuz, NACH3, almostgone and 1 others like this.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

  17. #17
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    6,615
    not all

  18. #18
    956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    10,260
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    Anavar ?

    Familylife?....fukk that. Wife is in love with Marcus so good luck.

    I feel i get enough gh igf 1 from a very good mk677 source.
    Its gonna be for real next time. Drol/dbol , tren a, hcg , mast and test twisted Pianastyle. But maybe just 8 weeks. But it will be massive gains for 8 weeks. Sick of plateuing after 6, as the standard nontwisted cycles in this forum causes.
    Else, thanks for positive innput.

    Very cool, enjoy reading the positive stories about the mk. I just knew there was a time and place for tren (in my brief experiences)...and it's hard for me to imagine remaining charming to my wife and a role model for daughter/children while rolling the dice (all the more power to those adults who balance family/life on tren).

  19. #19
    Mr.BB's Avatar
    Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    HOME
    Posts
    6,902
    Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette View Post

    Very cool, enjoy reading the positive stories about the mk. I just knew there was a time and place for tren (in my brief experiences)...and it's hard for me to imagine remaining charming to my wife and a role model for daughter/children while rolling the dice (all the more power to those adults who balance family/life on tren).
    About the MK677, think I've told Sil before that it would be much safer to use the GHRP/GHRH combo (pulsatile) than this chronic long acting ghrelin agonists. There are concerns about brain disorders with the use of it.
    956Vette likes this.

  20. #20
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    6,615
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post

    About the MK677, think I've told Sil before that it would be much safer to use the GHRP/GHRH combo (pulsatile) than this chronic long acting ghrelin agonists. There are concerns about brain disorders with the use of it.
    Need to see a link before i would reconside the use of mk. Used it a couple if years myself without problemes and never red anything dangerous about it.

  21. #21
    NACH3's Avatar
    NACH3 is offline VET
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Baking chicken
    Posts
    19,418
    Blog Entries
    2
    Your threads are great Sil

    ........ But Your losing your mind Sil... Don't know whether your coming or going...
    Last edited by NACH3; 08-21-2016 at 01:13 PM.

  22. #22
    marcus300's Avatar
    marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    ENGLAND
    Posts
    40,922
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    About the MK677, think I've told Sil before that it would be much safer to use the GHRP/GHRH combo (pulsatile) than this chronic long acting ghrelin agonists. There are concerns about brain disorders with the use of it.
    He's taking the piss you thick Norwegian fat cunt lol. Your in the dark ages. Go back farmer pigs you jealous idiot lol.

  23. #23
    Mr.BB's Avatar
    Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    HOME
    Posts
    6,902
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    Need to see a link before i would reconside the use of mk. Used it a couple if years myself without problemes and never red anything dangerous about it.
    Our study is the first to explicitly examine the effects of protracted exposure to elevated ghrelin, as observed following chronic stress. We show that there are profound differences in the behavioral consequences of ghrelin exposure following different exposure durations, similar to the cumulative nature of stress. We also provide the first evidence to link prolonged exposure to elevated ghrelin with a specific, detrimental consequence of stress, enhanced fear memory, which typifies trauma-induced anxiety disorders such as PTSD. Because PTSD is a multifaceted disorder producing many symptoms, including those related to avoidance and hyperarousal, it will be interesting to determine whether chronically elevated ghrelin contributes to these sequelae of PTSD in addition to promoting changes in fear learning and memory.

    Molecular Psychiatry - A ghrelin-growth hormone axis drives stress-induced vulnerability to enhanced fear

  24. #24
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    6,615
    didnt read it all but at at glance this relates to ghrelin and got nothing to do with mk677.

  25. #25
    Mr.BB's Avatar
    Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    HOME
    Posts
    6,902
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    didnt read it all but at at glance this relates to ghrelin and got nothing to do with mk677.
    Ibutamoren mesylate aka MK677 is a long acting ghrelin mimetics.

  26. #26
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    29,578
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    Ibutamoren mesylate aka MK677 is a long acting ghrelin mimetics.
    What BB said.....

    Effects of an oral ghrelin mimetic on body composition and clinical outcomes in healthy older adults: a randomized trial. - PubMed - NCBI
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

  27. #27
    InternalFire is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    2,259
    This stuff is dangerous.

  28. #28
    marcus300's Avatar
    marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    ENGLAND
    Posts
    40,922
    this guy hasn't a clue what he does, what he takes or how your suppose to train. He is just a stupid Norwegian who lives in a flee infested sauna with his pig wife. I don't think anyone here takes anything he says serious, not one person ive seen, well probably his wife until he slaughters her

  29. #29
    Mr.BB's Avatar
    Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    HOME
    Posts
    6,902
    CONCLUSION:

    Over 12 months, the ghrelin mimetic MK-677 enhanced pulsatile growth hormone secretion, significantly increased fat-free mass, and was generally well tolerated. Long-term functional and, ultimately, pharmacoeconomic, studies in elderly persons are indicated.
    Dont know who wrote that, but its really wrong...

    No psychiatric data was gathered in this 2008 trial. By now, MK677 has been ruled out as a commercial drug as there wouldnt be FDA and EU approvals, probably due to the possible psychiatric effects of the chronic state of GH bleed.

    If you are going to use it do it for short periods, best would be to switch to Mod GRF 1-29 / GHRP2 combo.

  30. #30
    marcus300's Avatar
    marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    ENGLAND
    Posts
    40,922
    Sil , we need as many threads and posts from members. We need to get things rolling again so this is an order, you can start as many threads as you like or post what you want.

    You do know your the forum clown so be ready for the onslaught of shit coming your way but you keep this place going so keep it up you pig loving cunt
    InternalFire and NACH3 like this.

  31. #31
    hammerheart's Avatar
    hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Surrounded by wolves
    Posts
    4,528
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    Dont know who wrote that, but its really wrong...

    No psychiatric data was gathered in this 2008 trial. By now, MK677 has been ruled out as a commercial drug as there wouldnt be FDA and EU approvals, probably due to the possible psychiatric effects of the chronic state of GH bleed.

    If you are going to use it do it for short periods, best would be to switch to Mod GRF 1-29 / GHRP2 combo.
    I wonder whether a ghrelin agonist would help with my chronic lack of hunger.... how are those even administered? Dosage?

    Perhaps it might also help with slow digestion, I known it also works as a GI prokinetic. What are the experiences of the members here?

  32. #32
    Mr.BB's Avatar
    Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    HOME
    Posts
    6,902
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzarro View Post
    I wonder whether a ghrelin agonist would help with my chronic lack of hunger.... how are those even administered? Dosage?

    Perhaps it might also help with slow digestion, I known it also works as a GI prokinetic. What are the experiences of the members here?
    GHRP6 and GHRP2 are ghrelin receptor agonists, and you are right one of the side effects is extreme hunger right after application. Personnaly I had more hunger with GHRP2, ussually ppl report more hunger from GHRP6 tough. Its a real extreme hunger effect minutes after sub-q application, this effect will somewhat fade with time.

    Saturation dosage is 100mcg or 1mcg per kg of body weight. Advice you to take GHRP2 coupled with Mod GRF 1-29. If some of your problems are related to low pulsatile GH it will help.
    956Vette and hammerheart like this.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •