Thread: summer pics

buffmike is offline Junior Member

summer pics

this is the first time i posted any of these. I used to be 250, and disgusting let me tell ya. After a year of research and perfecting my diet, this is what i was able to poop out. I wish i had some before pics. Juice free here, just some creatine, zma, vitamins and minerals. Thinking about cycling. Let me know what you guys think. I am about 205 here, just on a basic maintenance diet.

PS-alot of the success generated has been from alot of the info and insight I have picked up from knowledgable members. Thanks to all!

buffmike is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by buffmike
    this is the first time i posted any of these. I used to be 250, and disgusting let me tell ya. After a year of research and perfecting my diet, this is what i was able to poop out. I wish i had some before pics. Juice free here, just some creatine, zma, vitamins and minerals. Thinking about cycling. Let me know what you guys think. I am about 205 here, just on a basic maintenance diet.

PS-alot of the success generated has been from alot of the info and insight I have picked up from knowledgable members. Thanks to all!
    shit, where the hell are they??!! could someone help me out here with attaching. Thanks!

Phatsac is offline New Member

pics

You prob, need to shrink the pictures i had the same problem the first time i tried to attach some pics. Try to shrink them down some see if that helps 8)

Thread Information