OnTheGrindAgain is offline New Member

Body fat estimate.

Stats 6'2 247Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	176 
Size:	539.4 KB 
ID:	169370Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	161 
Size:	202.6 KB 
ID:	169371

Thinking of running a summer cut diet soon possibly dabbling in clen , been gyming and trimming for about year an a half now , came down from 310 lbs and lost a lot of fat and gained a little muscle. Would like to really try to trim down some more for summer. Hips are hella stubborn and chest fat aswell.

Side note; question about clenbuterol .

When I was three months old I had hyperglycaemia and had majority of pancrease removed. Until now I've had no complications other then sight digestive issues and possibly slight insulin resistance. Getting blood work done but I've been cleared by Doctor previously to use a ketogenic style diet and I had a lot of success with it.

I was planning on 5-7 week 2 on 2 off clen2 eca2 diet stack and was wondering if anyone has heard of any complications with clen and pancreatic function ? Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by OnTheGrindAgain; 05-17-2017 at 08:00 PM.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Clen is only really useful in my opinion to pull that last couple of body fat percentages off you 4-6 weeks out from a show. Other than that, It has only subtle effects.

Truthfully I think super consistent diet and lots of high intensity cardio is the ticket for weight loss.

What does your current diet and training regime look like. Maybe there are some subtle things when can help change to make a big difference.
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

OnTheGrindAgain is offline New Member
    I work 10 hour days labour and always On the go so not much nutrition during start - finish hours. Lunches 1-2 potatoes with skin or brown rice 6-8 oz lean meat usually boneless skinless chicken, and green beans. Breakfast I like an English muffin with 1 egg and three egg whites and a protein shake 30g
    After work depends on if I am going to the gym, usually some kind of burrito with black beans chicken and rice, or chicken and rice. If not going gym Il drop a lot of carbs. Aiming for 175-250 carbs 190-225 protein 75-90g fat and I usually hit it dead on

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by OnTheGrindAgain View Post
    I work 10 hour days labour and always On the go so not much nutrition during start - finish hours. Lunches 1-2 potatoes with skin or brown rice 6-8 oz lean meat usually boneless skinless chicken, and green beans. Breakfast I like an English muffin with 1 egg and three egg whites and a protein shake 30g
    After work depends on if I am going to the gym, usually some kind of burrito with black beans chicken and rice, or chicken and rice. If not going gym Il drop a lot of carbs. Aiming for 175-250 carbs 190-225 protein 75-90g fat and I usually hit it dead on
    White potatoes? You can cut a lot of Starch out by switching to sweet potatoes. They are low on the glycemic index and packed full of fiber and nutrients.
    Obviously you have lost 50 some pounds so you know how to manipulated your diet. As you lose weight, the ratio or difference in the spread of calories between intake and output increase to lose weight. So as you lose weight you need a larger and larger caloric deficit state to maintain weight loss. So basically you have to cut out more and increase the number of calories you burn a day.
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

Thread Information