Thread: a few more pics

gwendels is offline Junior Member

a few more pics

will keep posting as I grow.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails a few more pics-1.jpg   a few more pics-2.jpg  

wantbigmusl is offline Junior Member
    you've got some big ass shoulders bro!

gallery is offline New Member
    Sorry pal, you look small as hell. If you are on something, jeez that is sad. And clean your fucking place up! It looks like you have a child that lives there, don't make that kid live in squalor. They already have to live in shame b/c their dad is a pussy who flexes in the mirror.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Congrats Gallery you get to be my first suspension. It will be for one week but if you post like this again I will make it permanent. By the way where are your pictures. You can post them in seven days for us.

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickson
    Congrats Gallery you get to be my first suspension. It will be for one week but if you post like this again I will make it permanent. By the way where are your pictures. You can post them in seven days for us.
    Awesome Job Rickson!

Gwendels, keep working bro, you have a good base. Bust your ass and you'll add big time.

SID

wantbigmusl is offline Junior Member
    I was wondering what the heck that guy was thinking and he obviously did not know the rules! lol

Quote Originally Posted by ripsid
    Awesome Job Rickson!

Gwendels, keep working bro, you have a good base. Bust your ass and you'll add big time.

SID

10wheeler is offline Associate Member
    read read read gallery tnx for that rickson post ur pics gallery

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 10wheeler
    read read read gallery tnx for that rickson post ur pics gallery
    fuck that just ban that pussy .we dont need shit liek that

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickson
    By the way where are your pictures. You can post them in seven days for us.
    Hmmmm...seven days, huh? That should be more than enough time for him to dig up some pictures on the internet that are relatively obscure enough that he can claim they are him without immediately being exposed.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Ever notice how people who critize others always refuse to post pics and have the worst bodies EVER? You look good man, keep up the hard work. Any cycles?

Larry Scott is offline Banned
    (a.k.a. gallery) No, it is sad! What the hell are you guys talking about? Sir, it appears you ahve a child but you are squandoring money on gym fees, steroids (though you can't tell), and a digital equipment. I'm sorry, it just doesn't work that way. Get your shit together, and your body will follow. Arnold didn't just bodybuild, he bought and sold a lot of real estate. Now he owns a lot of California. Get it together, and clen up your place!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VINNYCUZ is offline Junior Member
    yo larry GET THE F**K OFF THIS BOARD!

Larry Scott is offline Banned
    Vinny, you're sn idiot. Clear and simple, and that's why you'll never be big. Sorry buddy, nice bandana. Awesome look!

racer_inboston is offline Junior Member
    wow....dont listen to insults, do your homework and grow buddy, you look good, keep it up and it will pay off..
    Racer

max out is offline Banned
    Wow, I have been checking out this board, and this gallery guy seems to know what he is talking about. That guy does look rather small and meakish. ***Hey pal maybe you should put down playgirl, and hit the gym!***

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    see ya

BDTR is offline Retired
    Heh, just ban the ** range an be done with him for good if it's a static **, unless of course it's a heavilly used ** range...

Well well well. Number 1. Never read playgirl. #2 I make more than 70 grand a year and can afford to buy AS for everyone on this threadwithout even putting a dent in my bank account. #3 no one on this site started out big. It seems a few of you started out with big mouths though. I came from a 250 lb slob to where I am now and yea I made some mistakes along the way but in a years time I acomplished a lot, thank you. One day yea maybe I will be the size of a house. Maybe not. I train, try and eat as clean as I can, and do roids. Just like everyone else around here. I'm a grown man, not some kid fucking around. I'm here to learn. Thanks to those of you who are encouraging. When I'm a veteran at this game, I'll give back the same.

BDTR is offline Retired
    "2 I make more than 70 grand a year and can afford to buy AS for everyone on this threadwithout even putting a dent in my bank account."

I'll PM you my address

and what in the hell does selling real estate have to do with bodybuilding?!This guy needs to lay off the herb. All the brokers I've met had lousy physiques.

are those 23 inch guns combined? where are your pics?

xtremesport14 is offline Associate Member
    I bow to OJ and Rickson! Good job bro shoulders do look good. Hit the chest hard also.

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xtremesport14
    I bow to OJ and Rickson! Good job bro shoulders do look good. Hit the chest hard also.
    Thanks mods! I guess there camps let out for the summer! No more basket making and clay projects so they'll f around on our board.

SID!

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Man, look at what I missed in my slight absence. Rickson.... looks like ya got your hands full huh?

Gwendel- good job on dieting down, now you have a good base to work from. If you have the discipline to lose all that weight, you have what it takes to put on the size. Keep us updated on how it alll goes for ya.

Devourer is offline Senior Member
    im looking forward to seeing you pack on some nice lean mass now. i would focus on the chest too. and always start the week training legs.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

damn how did i miss all this??!!

good job rickson and OJ banning that cock smoking, cum guzzling, freakshow!! hey i feel for the guy Gallery. if we all got shitbanged in the ass we'd all probably be mad at the world like that puss and insult people too. luckily for us, we're not Gallery.

good work gwendel, no one is gonna let that deep throat master talk shit here!!best mods around!!!

Thread Information