woodpecker is offline New Member

Cool Ready to bulk finally

Stats 6"4 195-200

I have always bee fairly thin, being so tall and was involved in modeling for a while so had to stay very lean but I'm into a new stage of my life now and will be starting my first cycle soon 500mg test E for 10 weeks. Looking to gain 10-15 lbs and stay fairly lean. My diet and trading are all fairly set and consistent so I'm looking forward to putting on some weight and looking a bit bigger for summer!!

Before:
    https://ibb.co/jPajFc

After: to come

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Great base to work with, just remember to be 215-220 you have to eat like you weigh that much. Right now your only eating enough to be 200. Good luck.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

AlphaMindz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Wow man you've made some nice gains so far, good job! Yeah you're naturally a lean guy which is an indication of a fast metabolism so you're gonna have to take in some serious cals! I also wanted to mention that 10-15 lbs is a whole lot of muscle bro and it's going to be unlikely to put on that amount of pure muscle in only 10 weeks. You can, without a doubt, put on 10-15 pounds...shouldn't be a prob... But to put on that kind of weight in muscle with little to no body fat I feel may be a bit overzealous IMO. Regardless of that, though, you're still gonna make some solid gains on cycle and I wouldn't worry about putting on some bf. You'll be able to burn it off fairly easily with your metabolism so eat big, train hard, and get BIG! Good luck brotha keep us posted.

Thread Information