dam225 is offline Associate Member

12 Weeks out, 2 weeks until diet fun...

Here are some quick pics I took today....I'm 12 weeks out from a show....my precontest diet begins in 2 weeks.....

23 years old, natural, 5'9.5", 202 lbs, bf% ?....

Any comments/constructive criticism appreciated....

D
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 12 Weeks out, 2 weeks until diet fun...-dscn0521.jpg  

asdads

asdasda
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 12 Weeks out, 2 weeks until diet fun...-dscn0522.jpg  
    Last edited by dam225; 07-13-2003 at 03:52 PM.

adsasdads
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 12 Weeks out, 2 weeks until diet fun...-dscn0523.jpg  

asadsddasd
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 12 Weeks out, 2 weeks until diet fun...-dscn0526.jpg  

asdasadsa
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 12 Weeks out, 2 weeks until diet fun...-dscn0529.jpg  

asdasdasd
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 12 Weeks out, 2 weeks until diet fun...-dscn0531.jpg  

asasda
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 12 Weeks out, 2 weeks until diet fun...-dscn0532.jpg  

aadsdsad
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 12 Weeks out, 2 weeks until diet fun...-dscn0534.jpg  

asdadad
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 12 Weeks out, 2 weeks until diet fun...-dscn0535.jpg  

FCECC2 is offline Anabolic Member
    man... huge shoulders!!! btw not too much bodyfat to drop

TheJuicer is offline Member
    Wow...those wheels are impressive...well you have time to get in great shape for the show...what show are you doing...I haven't been to a BB show in year I may have to go...Look great!!!

havoc is offline Junior Member
    you look dam good man!

CoRnErBaCk24 is offline Associate Member
    great back definition!

SilverSiR is offline Junior Member
    I think you beat stillsmall for the best natural body on this board. Good job.

Needtobeswoledup is offline Associate Member
    You look great esp for being natural i'm sure you will do good in your show.... what bf are you trying to get down too?

Thanks for all the encouraging comments......

I don't know what BF I am shooting for because I don't even really know what % I'm at now??????

I will try to get as ripped as I can....if that is 3-4% fine, if it is 6-7% that is also fine as long as I look totally ripped...

D

peaker is offline Senior Member
    you look awesome man, best of luck for the show!

peaker

bigpump9 is offline New Member
    one word to u, eat more, if u look like that 12 weeks out, man u need to do serious anjustments in ure diet....... Otherwise there is no point in dieting..... U need more mass overall, but good condition u are in, u going to have hard time dieting and maintaining that size that u have..... Up the cals ., eat more clean lean meats, like turkey or buffalo.... trust me then u will maintain that mass and u will be shredded to the bone...

Quote Originally Posted by bigpump9
    one word to u, eat more, if u look like that 12 weeks out, man u need to do serious anjustments in ure diet....... Otherwise there is no point in dieting..... U need more mass overall, but good condition u are in, u going to have hard time dieting and maintaining that size that u have..... Up the cals ., eat more clean lean meats, like turkey or buffalo.... trust me then u will maintain that mass and u will be shredded to the bone...

I currently eat close to 4000 cals a day.......I am going to have to disagree with you on the dieting down and retaining mass thing.....the people who end up loosing so much muscle mass on a precontest diet are those who have a lot of fat to begin with and need to loose a lot of weight quickly (severe calorie restriction, lots of cardio).....by starting off from a lean position, I will be able to keep cals high, cardio to minimum, loosing 0.5 to 1 pound a week......

Just my opinion.......thanks for the comments though.....

D

withoutd0ubt is offline Associate Member
    i tried looking for a weakness and simply couldn't find one.... lookin great man and i agree with you about not having to loose too much weight for the show... right now i'd say that you are about 10% bf

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    You've added alot of size since your last pics. Looking really good bro. Quads are separated nicely. Back is ripped and thick as usual. Shoulders are looking full as hell and you are definitely lean still. You must have a similar diet to mine. 4,000-4,500 cals/day all clean as hell. Good luck with the dieting over the next few months. Keep us posted here.

Btw, I saw my first show this past weekend. The Monica Brant Bodyrock in Fairfax. Did you go there? Some really good competitors in a field of 160+. Got to talk with Gunter...he's looking gigantic!

I didn't make it to prejudging or the night show but I did manage to stop by the expo....I met Lee Priest....what a house!!! he said he was 260....

I totally agree with the diet thing.....high cal, but very clean is the way to go IMO.....

Thanks for the compliments...good luck in your training.....

D

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    Looking great Bro, shit i am feeling all fat now and i have 14 weeks to diet, luckily i'm not going about it the natural way...lol...you should be ready in no time, absolutely amazing starting point...WOW...and good luck...XXL

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dam225
    I didn't make it to prejudging or the night show but I did manage to stop by the expo....I met Lee Priest....what a house!!! he said he was 260....
    D
    You're right, he was lookin bulked up. I shook his hand at the twinlab booth. His partner was pressing me to buy one of those bobblehead dolls. I'll tell you what though, the guy can fluctuate his weight up and down like no one else in the sport.

ziggyj is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by withoutd0ubt
    i tried looking for a weakness and simply couldn't find one.... lookin great man and i agree with you about not having to loose too much weight for the show... right now i'd say that you are about 10% bf
    weakness: forearms. big forearms are always impressive, to me atleast.

jasonbbflex is offline Junior Member
    Excellent job man. And natural! Arms and chest look full; all you need is some tightening of abs and a little delt work. Keep going and good luck. Are you supplementing with Glutamine or Creatine?

Jason

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Do you look like that all year round bro? How big are your arms?

Good luck at the show!

Quote Originally Posted by jasonbbflex
    Excellent job man. And natural! Arms and chest look full; all you need is some tightening of abs and a little delt work. Keep going and good luck. Are you supplementing with Glutamine or Creatine?

Jason

Thanks man. Abs are actually one of my stronger points. I didn't post an ab thigh because I accidentally deleted the pic from my camera. My abs are relaxed in all of these pics. I will try to take and ab thigh again in the coming weeks. I am supplementing with both Ccreatine and glutamine.

I agree I need to bring up my forearms some.

Thanks again for the feedback.

D

Quote Originally Posted by palme
    Do you look like that all year round bro? How big are your arms?

Good luck at the show!

This is the heaviest I have ever been. I like to stay lean in the offseason. My left is over 17.5 and my right is over 18.

I decided to keep cals real high for another week so my precontest mode will begin this coming sat.

D

Bound for Muscle is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dam225
    This is the heaviest I have ever been. I like to stay lean in the offseason. My left is over 17.5 and my right is over 18.

I decided to keep cals real high for another week so my precontest mode will begin this coming sat.

D
    yeah, i can notice that in the back double-bicep shot (that's what it's called right?) you can definitely tell that the right bicep peaks more than the left

Thread Information