Views:	319 
Size:	1.09 MB 
ID:	171852

AlphaMindz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I'd say around 15-16%

99JT is offline Member
    thanks kinda what i was thinking.

You're lookin good though man what are your goals?

99JT is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMindz View Post
    You're lookin good though man what are your goals?
    Bigger and stronger started at 147 a few years ago and looked like complete shit. I plan on bulking a couple more months then cutting down mid spring.

Quote Originally Posted by KCMann View Post
    Bigger and stronger started at 147 a few years ago and looked like complete shit. I plan on bulking a couple more months then cutting down mid spring.
    Good idea. You can get up to 200 and then lean out to a shredded 180-185. You'll be pretty jacked at that weight in lean mass.

99JT is offline Member
    Good idea. You can get up to 200 and then lean out to a shredded 180-185. You'll be pretty jacked at that weight in lean mass.
    you think i could keep going and get to 200 before cutting? i was planning to cut a bit in a couple months to lean out for summer.

Motardpdx is offline Associate Member
    Great job! Here is a quick reference Click image for larger version. 

Name:	364763D7-9290-4492-A394-5617DE36F960.jpeg 
Views:	141 
Size:	113.8 KB 
ID:	172237

you think i could keep going and get to 200 before cutting? i was planning to cut a bit in a couple months to lean out for summer.
    Hey bro sorry it's hard for me to keep up with all the various posts I'm involved in. Feel free to pm me if you ever have a question.

I think you should do mini bulks and mini cuts along the way so you keep growing and then leaning out a bit do you don't put on too much body fat. If you get to the point where you start competing then I'd say to take your cut all the way down to sub 10 % bf levels. Until then there's no real reason to get that lean, unless it's just to prove to yourself that you can do it.

In terms of more gains over the course of time I feel it's better to not get too lean and constantly keep yourself in a state where you're growing!

99JT is offline Member
    Hey bro sorry it's hard for me to keep up with all the various posts I'm involved in. Feel free to pm me if you ever have a question.

I think you should do mini bulks and mini cuts along the way so you keep growing and then leaning out a bit do you don't put on too much body fat. If you get to the point where you start competing then I'd say to take your cut all the way down to sub 10 % bf levels. Until then there's no real reason to get that lean, unless it's just to prove to yourself that you can do it.

In terms of more gains over the course of time I feel it's better to not get too lean and constantly keep yourself in a state where you're growing!
    thanks man. i dont plan on competing i dont think id get to a point that i could any time soon i just like to push myself to get bigger and stronger i feel so much better than i did when i started 3-4 years ago @147.

99JT is offline Member
    6' up to 200 lbs just started a mini cut. hoping 8-10 weeks i can start bulking again.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20190115_105728.jpg 
Views:	140 
Size:	698.2 KB 
ID:	175565
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	7c19fc5da0af4f8aace5b40bc0cae1ef-610xh.jpg 
Views:	130 
Size:	49.0 KB 
ID:	175566

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    My estimate from your pics is between 15-20%

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    R u on gear?

99JT is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    R u on gear?
    im on trt and have done 3 blast (just test) saw great results the first time, leaned out the second time, and this last time i let my diet and workout go to shit without realizing it till the end so i mainly just put on fat. To be honest my diet was never really that good the only thing I was concerned about was protein and calories not the quality but now my diet is on point. My goal is to complete transform myself into a beast over the next couple years. Any tips and advise are greatly appreciate.
    Last edited by 99JT; 01-26-2019 at 11:52 AM.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    im on trt and have done 3 blast (just test) saw great results the first time, leaned out the second time, and this last time i let my diet and workout go to shit without realizing it till the end so i mainly just put on fat. To be honest my diet was never really that good the only thing I was concerned about was protein and calories not the quality but now my diet is on point. My goal is to complete transform myself into a beast over the next couple years. Any tips and advise are greatly appreciate.
    My advice is to focus on DIET. This is where MOST fail to achieve the results they are looking for. DIET is everything in this game.

Thread Information