Thread: Here's a pic

Fitzchick is offline Female Member

Cool Here's a pic

Not my favorite pic. I went on a big binge before shoot so holding a little water.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Here's a pic-dhdoor.jpg  

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Nice! Your a model huh? Lets see the legs from the front they look big!

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Looking good. You definitly have nice size and definition. Please give us a run down on your training and diet. I'm wanting to learn more about women training because there are several ladies at my gym always asking for advice.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Very good definition in the back, shoulders, and arms.

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    Back looks great, as do delts arms and quads. You've got really nice symmetry. You do any figure shows?

decadbal is offline Banned
    great def, awesome legs, and glutes. i must say, your very attactive as well, that has to help in the biz.

saint808 is offline Associate Member
    where exactly are you holding this supposed water?

Cool

Saint808-
    where exactly are you holding this supposed water?

I'm holding some water in my lower back and legs, always the first place to do so for me. YUK

Thanks a lot for all the feedback.

I did the NPC Missouri State that year and took third in bb. I took this year off to add some size and fine tune some areas and plan to do a couple of shows next spring. I may try to do the figure - haven't decided yet.

I I currently train weights four days on 1 off and do an hour of cardio every morning at 6 a.m.

Not dieting too hard, just watching carbs and fat. Getting ready to do another photo shoot in August.

Again, any feedback is helpful. THANKS!!

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Fooking nice quads!! Back is looking awsome too!!
    Let see the front double bi!!

Overall vey impressive, very nice quads and delts!!!
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Rich8888 is offline Member
    Look great...holding a little water?..where in your bladder?...

R

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich8888
    Look great...holding a little water?..where in your bladder?...

R
    u look greatawesome symetry girl ,great back and arms .u ahve me droooling !

Kato is offline Member
    Wow!!!!!!!!!

Devourer is offline Senior Member
    well if thats how you look holding water lets see a pic without the water!

mmaximus25 is offline Senior Member
    Great physic... you sure do got it... nice back.. deep middle back... and the sweep on your quads... okay... think I can go on and on but before I do whats the abs look like girl?

You've got it and look good with it!

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BIG TEXAN
    Looking good. You definitly have nice size and definition. Please give us a run down on your training and diet. I'm wanting to learn more about women training because there are several ladies at my gym always asking for advice.
    You've been out of the game for some time, haven't you? They don't want any gym advice, they're hitting on you. At least, that's what I always assume...which perhaps might explain those pending restraining orders. On second thought, give them legit advice.

Quote Originally Posted by mmaximus25
    Great physic... you sure do got it... nice back.. deep middle back... and the sweep on your quads... okay... think I can go on and on but before I do whats the abs look like girl?

You've got it and look good with it!
    Thanks, my back is definitly a strong point, responds to training well and I work hard on symmetry. My abs are my worst part, I have to be pretty lean to bring in the lower two. The upper four are pretty much always there but I only see the lower two around contest time.

I'll try to get some front shots posted soon.

Thanks for all the feedback guys and don't be afraid to point out anything that needs work. Cuz I have some work to do before next year.

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Well the one of the only things I can notice room for improvement but it could just be how you're standing is a little bit more size in upperbody to balance out with your legs... again it could just be the way you'rer posing in the pic.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by Fitzchick
    Thanks for all the feedback guys and don't be afraid to point out anything that needs work. Cuz I have some work to do before next year.
    I think you look great. Back and quads look really good. I'm not sure how female BB is judged... Are you a little bottom heavy? The only thing I could say is adding more arm and calf size.

-Carlos

mmaximus25 is offline Senior Member
    Well it's hard to criticize you because of what stage you’re in ( aren't you gaining right now) and that you don’t have any lagging parts only areas to improve. I don’t think your upper body is too small for fitness... I think seeing your legs shredded will bring you a nice fitness package... Women are so hard to critique in fitness comps or bodybuilding comps... I assume you do both…
    The lean, defined and aesthetically pleasing is going to rank high in the fitness..., which you already know. In the bodybuilding comp size in the overall package ranks high…the quality and size… a small tight glute, good V-shape, shoulders in flow with bis and tri's and definitely nice quads and hams they look for it all. Typically women only need to concentrate on leaning the gluts and thighs after they've dialed in the upper body.... In the straight BB side of things you might want to put more size on you back to get better width, but don’t let the arms and shoulder fall behind any size you put on your back…
    You’ve got a nice package for fitness; it’s a matter of keeping the size of your legs but leaning the glute and defining those thighs and getting the abs long … even if they aren’t deep the appearance of a long lean torso with shredded arms and shoulders just looks great.
    What arena do you usually compete? I have a few friends @ the national level in fitness and see a few pros around now and then, don’t know them personally though.

Quote Originally Posted by mmaximus25
    Well it's hard to criticize you because of what stage you’re in ( aren't you gaining right now) and that you don’t have any lagging parts only areas to improve. I don’t think your upper body is too small for fitness... I think seeing your legs shredded will bring you a nice fitness package... Women are so hard to critique in fitness comps or bodybuilding comps... I assume you do both…
    The lean, defined and aesthetically pleasing is going to rank high in the fitness..., which you already know. In the bodybuilding comp size in the overall package ranks high…the quality and size… a small tight glute, good V-shape, shoulders in flow with bis and tri's and definitely nice quads and hams they look for it all. Typically women only need to concentrate on leaning the gluts and thighs after they've dialed in the upper body.... In the straight BB side of things you might want to put more size on you back to get better width, but don’t let the arms and shoulder fall behind any size you put on your back…
    You’ve got a nice package for fitness; it’s a matter of keeping the size of your legs but leaning the glute and defining those thighs and getting the abs long … even if they aren’t deep the appearance of a long lean torso with shredded arms and shoulders just looks great.
    What arena do you usually compete? I have a few friends @ the national level in fitness and see a few pros around now and then, don’t know them personally though.
    Thanks for the input guys.

Actually, I took third in the NPC Missouri State that year. I went on stage at 115 and was obviously leaner. That particular pose does not show my shoulder width, abs or the cuts in my legs and I will try to get some better ones posted soon. I work out at the same gym as Chad and Kim. Chad seemed to think my symmetry was right on but I could add some size and bump up a weight class. Currently that is my goal for the Missouri next year. Keep the symmetry in line while adding size.

VINNYCUZ is offline Junior Member
    yeah i want to see your better pics then if u say u have them which i definatly definatly believe you do, your obviously serious about bb and i give u my congrats on placing 3rd! your one fine hottie, hope to see u soon on the cover of M&F...

vinny

Vinny, you need to lift weights before you can give advice.

Phatsac is offline New Member

Great work

You have done wonderful. You look just great keep up the hard work. You can see you spent much time on the details.

10wheeler is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fuckthemoderator
    Vinny, you need to lift weights before you can give advice.

Dont listen to this guy he's allover the board flamin evryone can someone kick this guy out

Doc M is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Look Great!! Always nice to see female members who take their physique and fitness seriously..Good luck in the future!!

Doc M

gwendels is offline Junior Member
    looks really good

xtremesport14 is offline Associate Member
    Look sweet! I don't see any water.

Thread Information