Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: What is my body fat %

guitarzan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    Definitely. No one's banging out 100 n 500 in one go
    Unless you're david goggins, he did 4,030 pull ups in 24 hrs, word record!
    MikeShlort likes this.

usernamewastaken is offline Associate Member
    Definitely. No one's banging out 100 n 500 in one go
    i did while i was 35% bf no muscle like at all,could barely do 10 each time,so after 25ish i had to do 2-3 or even1 at some point with some 10 sec rest,i'll always remember that day,man my chest fucking felt crazy.

MikeShlort is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by usernamewastaken View Post
    i did while i was 35% bf no muscle like at all,could barely do 10 each time,so after 25ish i had to do 2-3 or even1 at some point with some 10 sec rest,i'll always remember that day,man my chest fucking felt crazy.

Damn that's crazy, took me all day to hit 100 and they werent all wide grip, alternated between the 5 variations

Fiskevatten is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeShlort View Post
    Damn that's crazy, took me all day to hit 100 and they werent all wide grip, alternated between the 5 variations
    Try negatives as well for variation (jump up, hold down), it can help you reach a few numbers more.
    Be careful so that you do the exercise correct, going crazy high-rep increase risk for injury a whole lot
    MikeShlort likes this.

Your body fat is same as first pic

You added muscle and toned up. But didn't loose much body fat.

100 pull ups, 500 sit ups, 10 miles on bike 50 hammer curls each arm supercsetted in sets of 10.

In a month you'll be jacked with a 6 pack perfect beach body pussy getting look
    Damn this is a hard routine. I did the 100 pull ups yesterday, along with a push up program. Today after work I was so tired I coudlnt keep my eyes open. I'll have to work my way up to doing this routine daily.

For the bike.. Should I pedal with some resistance, or without? Am I trying to get my heart rate up the whole 10 miles, like what's the pace? Or just a relax pace the whole time. Thanks

Fiskevatten is offline Member
    Damn this is a hard routine. I did the 100 pull ups yesterday, along with a push up program. Today after work I was so tired I coudlnt keep my eyes open. I'll have to work my way up to doing this routine daily.

For the bike.. Should I pedal with some resistance, or without? Am I trying to get my heart rate up the whole 10 miles, like what's the pace? Or just a relax pace the whole time. Thanks
    I'd say that heart rate is much more important than distance here. In other words, use resistant enough so you feel a burn but low enough to be able to keep on pushing as fast as you can for 5-10min. However, me for one would not recommend going to hard on cardio in your case, just for some vascular activity.

I would much rather go superset or some hit/ hiit training instead. More benefits for you in my opinion and much more fun

Mma67 is offline Junior Member
    Pushups/pull-ups etc- Great functional exercises for general fitness. I’d incorporate some of the big 3 lifts, going heavy - 5x6 bench, squat, deadlift. Something tells me right now you’re just going through the motions and not aggressively hitting the weights.

Lift aggressively, if you’re not grunting and making faces, you’re not pushing yourself. By the 6th rep you need to be almost failing (use a spotter). Heavy weights, with more sets and longer test periods will yield gains. Theoretically you’ll burn more fat as well since your pushing more and holding more muscle.

Right now you have a friendly, approachable, you can steal my girl, beginning of the summer beach volleyball body. Turn yourself into a dangerous, veiny, guys are afraid to look at you, women can’t stop staring, muscle beach body.

I’m in no way trying to insult you either. Just trying to motivate you.

Don’t over do it with the cardio, it will hinder your gains. The cuts will come from good diet, the gains will come from heavy lifting, good rest and good diet.

AlphaMindz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    1 month ago:

Attachment 173881

Today:

Attachment 173882

Mostly body weight (pullups and pushups) and reduced calories
    Great job man that's pretty good for just doing calisthenics. You can't get into a gym? If you started hitting compound lifts with the same dedication you're been hitting those push ups and pull ups you'd make some nice gains!

Thanks for the encouragement guys. The major problem I'm having is I'm a tradesman and many days I work in new construction, also I'm in my 30s so the energy to hit the gym after a day is lacking. Some days I physically can't even do body weight exercises. When I was laid off, I had the energy to train at least twice a day. Also before I got into construction I could work 8 hours and still train hard. I don't seem to have enough in the tank, that's why I'm considering a cycle. I've also sort of changed up my goals. I look and feel best when I am low body fat so I'm going to focus on clean diet and being cut with muscle above all else.

If any older guys have some tips about being able to have a physically demanding career and still train I'd love to hear it. Maybe I should just plow through but I find I haven't been progressing since I went back to work a month ago

Edit: AlphaMindz body type is the look I am going for

wellshii is offline Member
    With a job like that,thats too much volume.
    I would think lifting heavy would be easier than doing 100 push ups.
    Stick to the man lifts,2-3 times a week,but with high intensity and mid volume.
    like 3 sets of 8 of 4 sets of 6 or 5.
    You can get cut and look alright IMO. Ever heard of PSMF?

Quote Originally Posted by wellshii View Post
    With a job like that,thats too much volume.
    I would think lifting heavy would be easier than doing 100 push ups.
    Stick to the man lifts,2-3 times a week,but with high intensity and mid volume.
    like 3 sets of 8 of 4 sets of 6 or 5.
    You can get cut and look alright IMO. Ever heard of PSMF?
    No never heard of it but I do have a prettyy low carb diet

GGTop is offline Junior Member
    Hey man if you that active already just make sure you bump up the calories to give you an added source of energy + get some pre workout hardcore powder to get you going: you wont feel sorry you did !!

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Attachment 173378I realize I'm not in cycle shape and look like a 12 year old but need the energy and only going for aesthetics and stamina, this will be my 2nd cycle, 1st cycle was 3.5 years ago and very successful IMO
    find it interesting that your VERY SUCCESSFUL first cycle had you ending up eventually looking like a 12 year old..

not exactly what I'd call a success, but hey we all got different goals
    Capebuffalo likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information