Thread: before pics

maximusdad is offline New Member

before pics

Starting a cycle of 500sus and 400 equipoise /wk taken in 2 shots. I started lifting seriously in Jan with the help of a trainer. I was at 29% bf and 185 lbs. These pics were taken July 20 and I was at 16% bf and 165 lbs. I'm looking to add 15-20 lbs lbm. Any help would be appreciated, and I'll update pics....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails before pics-dsc00488-3-.jpg   before pics-dsc00489-3-.jpg  

Devourer is offline Senior Member
    you could hold out a little longer on the cycle imo. but hey i didn't! congrats on the weight loss and shaping up. keep doing it.AD

markas214 is offline Senior Member
    Great progress so far. Normally I'd say stay off gear for another year or 2 but at age 35 the extra hormones are pretty essential to make good progress. Good luck and give an update in a month or 2.

Thanks guys....Yeah, it's a little harder to get in shape at 35 going on 36, that's for sure. I was in much better shape 3-4 years ago, but came down with valley fever and then injured my back twice in the same year at work, so that really put the kibosh on working out. I'm glad to be getting back into shape and people at AR have been great with the info and encouragement....

maximusmom is offline Female Member
    Your Doing great. Keep up the good work. You have been working really hard and it is really paying off. I am certainly enjoying the results. You know I am by your side all the way.

Quote Originally Posted by maximusmom
    Your Doing great. Keep up the good work. You have been working really hard and it is really paying off. I am certainly enjoying the results. You know I am by your side all the way.
    I couldn't do it without a great woman beside me, doing it with me....you are my inspiration.....

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by maximusdad
    I couldn't do it without a great woman beside me, doing it with me....you are my inspiration.....
    Wow! I really feel the love in this thread! Good job dude kick some arse!

I'd love for my wife to get down and dirty on the board. Hell I was talking to her about trying mixed couples comp's. I told her 1 year and we could probably do it.

SID

Quote Originally Posted by ripsid
    Wow! I really feel the love in this thread! Good job dude kick some arse!

I'd love for my wife to get down and dirty on the board. Hell I was talking to her about trying mixed couples comp's. I told her 1 year and we could probably do it.

SID
    Thanks 'Sid your wife should check out the female forum....good luck with the mixed comps, hope it works out for you....

Thread Information