10wheeler is offline Associate Member

philippines finest

do u think they have a shot in international competitions any critiques are welcome they are good friends of mine in the gym

kreper69 is offline Associate Member
    damn, they look awesome bro

makisig is offline New Member

Smile Great Pictures

WOW!!! Damm...

I am quite pleased and proud to see the quality of muscle back home. As you probably can guess, I too am a Pinoy. I have been competing locally here in Texas off and on since 1999 (NPC), and the competitor pictures you have posted compare with the better shows I've seen here, if not even better. The big guy showcased in the first link looks awesome. What is his age, weight and height? How long has he been doing this. Is he a local pro? Without any doubt, he can try and compete here in the US.

I am curious as to the weight categories you have back home. How light are competitors in the paperweight category. LOL, is that for real?

As for the diet, what do you guys eat? Having left the P.I. when I was a young kiddo, I remember eating a lot of fresh steamed fish, veggies (which I didn't care for --- my parents ate a lot of that dinengdeng stew, ooooh it's all green and bitter, but that's better eating steamed broc and zucchinni), and great white rice. It must be easy dieting there as the food is always great and fresh. I remember eating a lot of Tilapia there, too, which here in states is a very expensive fish here in the US. No adobo and lechon, I bet, but tell me that is part of your diet.

How about supplements? It must cost you guys tons of $$$, and where do you get them? Seeing that quality of muscle, those bog boys must spend a good fraction of their income on their passion. Or, maybe you guys are just genetic freaks. Looks like they have also been on the juice.

You guys are an inspiration to me, I'll track your progress @ IronPinoy.com (bookmarked, you betcha!).

Mabuhay and God Bless ya'll,
    - makisig

P.S. As for me, I have been a natural competitor and have done quite well (genetics also has favored me, humble dude). I have not done a cycle yet, but maybe soon as I think I have achieved my maximum natural potential as my buddies have told me. Someday I wish I can come back home and compete on stage with you boys and show you some stateside quality muscle (it has almost been 10 years since I was back home for a vacation with my family).

hey there kababayan it's nice to know that pinoys into bodybuilding are growing now about jay catli the first guy u saw he is a local pro and has been competing for 8 yrs and been training for over 15 yrs he is 5 6" tall and weighs 210 to 215 on stage he looks much bigger in person he won last years musclemania phils. Your right supplements here are so expensive and about the diet and training they train hard and go through insane diet routines. Almost everyone who competes here do roids too. At 5'7 190lbs you must be a monster too im also 5 7 and i weigh 170lbs im really a hard gainer training for 3 yrs now 1 year seriously went from 120 lbs to 170lbs about 12%bf hoping to compete next year at musclemania still have a year to prepare and this is also the first time ill be on stage. Are you planning to have a vacation here? Im sure your going to be one of the top competitors here the american muscle way.

yoda is offline New Member
    Should I assume that AS are legal in the Phillipines??? Are the prices similar to Thailand?? Someone PM me and let me know!

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    those are the biggest pinoys i ever seen

flexington is offline New Member
    thick pinoys...

pinoy pride

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    Those guys could definitely do well in competition here in the states. Both have tons of mass. That Jay Catli was freakin sliced! And Marvin Deguzman (I believe that's his name) is thick as hell but not cut enough to do the damage he could on stage. Very cool pics, thanks for posting these. So are steroids legel in the Phillipines?

Quote Originally Posted by pumpseeker
    Those guys could definitely do well in competition here in the states. Both have tons of mass. That Jay Catli was freakin sliced! And Marvin Deguzman (I believe that's his name) is thick as hell but not cut enough to do the damage he could on stage. Very cool pics, thanks for posting these. So are steroids legel in the Phillipines?

Steroids are illegal in here but its the most neglected by the authorities so its easy to get the stuff here

shakey is offline New Member
    I'd like to hook up with you sometime when i'm over there. My asawa(wife) is Filipina. Would like to pick up some gear there.

Thread Information