MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER

From flab on the way to fab...

As you can see I am quite out of shape, but that’s all good as I am starting my contest prep right now, my starting weight is 212 lbs, which is 10lbs or so more then when I started dieting last year at this time. I am hoping to get down to 176lbs for the show in November, which at that weight I feel I will be very lean (4%) and dry as hell. So I got 14 weeks of work ahead of me, I will update these pics every so often…keep me motivated guys…peace…XXL
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails From flab on the way to fab...-mike-07-29-03.jpg   From flab on the way to fab...-mike-back-07-29-03.jpg  

Devourer is offline Senior Member
    thats some real bulking up you did there. but you seem to know how to really get your body dialed in so hopefully that extra 10 lbs you're starting with is a good 5 lbs lean muscle and you're gonna nail the show. good luck.AD

malidfa is offline Member
    thats some serious bulking there bro,cant wait to see more photos as u get closer to the show
    Good luck bro

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Well, at least you're slightly more honest than the likes of Pumpseeker and Alevok when you say "I bulked up and took on some fat with it". However, I'm still not happy with the way you guys throw around the term fat, like you actually are...I guess when I bulk I get downright sloppy.

Quite honestly, though, I think that in a year or so, after a bulking cycle, I'll be at a level where I don't have to pile on a lot of fat to put on some muscle as well....i'm looking forward to those days and it would appear you've been there for some time...hope to join you.............someday.

Just for a note i was 201lbs last year at this time in about the same condition, i can loose about 1" of my waste every week for the first 2-3 weeks and then 0.5" every week after that, so i will have my 31" waste in no time...lol...thanks for the kind coments guys...XXL

nynsb is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MIKE_XXL
    As you can see I am quite out of shape, but that’s all good as I am starting my contest prep right now, my starting weight is 212 lbs, which is 10lbs or so more then when I started dieting last year at this time. I am hoping to get down to 176lbs for the show in November, which at that weight I feel I will be very lean (4%) and dry as hell. So I got 14 weeks of work ahead of me, I will update these pics every so often…keep me motivated guys…peace…XXL
    I see some good bulking going on but I don't see flab.
    Nice Gains

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    I agree no flab. but your gonna look ripped as hell at 176 bro! keep up the good work as always

Red5 is offline Associate Member
    The term flab is relative, I would be happy if my after pics looked like your before pics.
    Good luck bro.
    Last edited by Red5; 07-31-2003 at 09:02 AM.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Feels good seeing you out of shape (well for mike that is out of shape)

Dont think you will have a problem dialing in for the show. You know your shit, good luck bro.

mmaximus25 is offline Senior Member
    nice weight gain... dude you have one of those crazy tappers even while gaining BF and LM

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    You've added some good size since your last pics! That's great bro....I think your back has a great shape to it...and with that narrow waist after you diet, your back double bi shot will be hard to beat! What's your bulking diet been like and were you on a cycle to blow up like that? I'm looking forward to seeing you shred that up over the next 14 weeks to display a XXXL Mike! Keep hitting it hard!

Yeha i was on a cycle raughly 1000mg test / week, 400 mg of EQ and some d-bol here and there about 35mg/day, clomid 50mg ED and 0.5 Arimidex ED...the diet was around 4000 calories a day, pretty clean but if i wanted something i would have it...now i am dieting and wishing i could have just one more Wopper...damn!!!

Bobbo is offline Junior Member
    Hey Mike,

You got a great V shape. Looking godd now. You'll really look ripped when you get down to 176.

Bobbo

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    You have definetly put on some lbs of lean body mass in the past year it will be a sight to see when you get that shit all ripped up.

How are the calves coming along?

Looking forward to the amazing transformation as always. Keep us posted and updated with some pics of your progress. I will be there to support you at the show that is for sure.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Shredzzz!!!

xtremesport14 is offline Associate Member
    Lookin good brother. Good luck look forward to updated pics.

ECKO 747 is offline Associate Member
    Damn you Mike. You call that out of shape... Stop making us look bad

Seriously though bro, it looks like U have added a good deal of muscle mass and I can't wait to see what you'll look like in 14 weeks. Keep up the good work bro.

BIG R is offline Member
    Mike,

Only you could pull off a rear Double Bi pose that decent in the offseason!! I'm one FAT ASS with tires around me....I promised never to let myself get over 10-12 % again. What do you think that you were in these PICS? Definately some good gains there! Keep it going.

R

Thread Information