bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla

* New Pic Update*

Well heres the new pics guys. Sorry crappy lighting and a disposable cam. Im 5'7" <--- almost and at 205 in the pic.
    Attached Images Attached Images

BDTR is offline Retired
    Get a haircut... hippy.

Just kiddin' looking huge. What contest weight are you shooting for?

Ya I know I gotta shave 2. I guess there not doing weight class in this contest. I just found out there doing height. Thats why im doing it now. wasnt gonna but F&$k it im doing it now. Not cutting for nuttin right?

talon is offline Senior Member
    Who is the little guy in these picks Big? I thought you were posting pics of yourself...bwa ha ha...Bro, as always looking good/thick/massive, you name it...damn bro your legs are insane...Ill trade you anytime....Good luck with the contest bro, you got what it takes, def.

Thanks talon, I respect your voice on AR. Im gonna bust some cardio up and increase my protein intake to like 400 grams so I can stop that muscle loss. Im probably not gonna come in at my best but after the show im gonna keep cutting the clean way and post more pics.

Quote Originally Posted by bigol'legs
    Thanks talon, I respect your voice on AR. Im gonna bust some cardio up and increase my protein intake to like 400 grams so I can stop that muscle loss. Im probably not gonna come in at my best but after the show im gonna keep cutting the clean way and post more pics.
    Hey, big so are you going to maintain the same body fat till the contest in Oct/Nov? Or bulk then cut up again pre-contest?

maintain. Ill prob. drop more BF cause im not coming in at my best on the 27th.

hehe wait till I post my before cutting pics when I was at 251 8). And all natural baby

hehe wait till I post my before cutting pics when I was at 251 8). And all natural baby
    Hell yhea, wanna see them to. So what b.f. percentage are you shooting for Nov. contest?

O I can get down to 4-5 %. Rip it up.

O I can get down to 4-5 %. Rip it up.
    Hey big I got a question for you then, you might have the answer. Do you ever have problems when you b.f. is that low (like 4%). I have bbing friends who can maintain that b.f. year around. Well when I dip below 7% my body goes hay wire. I cant sleep, I have weird dreams, no energy, loss of mot. etc. etc. I mean it comes to the point to were Ill only cut and maintain a b.f. like that for a week or two at a time. Like spring break etc....Do you know anyreason why? I mean my vast studying has led me to believe its something with my BMR, being regulated by my hypo. wrong or maybe being high, but I still dont see that as being a pheasable answer.
    Last edited by talon; 09-10-2003 at 11:44 PM.

Beacuse your body needs fat. When you start to dip low your organs will actually slow down.. or so I believe. Ive seen a guy who is 1.5 % and I bet you he was HURTING. you can cause liver damage if you stay below I think 5% bf for 2 long of a period.

Beacuse your body needs fat. When you start to dip low your organs will actually slow down.. or so I believe. Ive seen a guy who is 1.5 % and I bet you he was HURTING. you can cause liver damage if you stay below I think 5% bf for 2 long of a period.
    True since you metab. is the totallity of all chem reactions in your body a loss/or lack thereof b.f. would put it in hay wire. Do you have these symptoms thought when youre below 5%?

I really didnt feel this effect. After though sucked, I hogged out and I couldnt even sleep on my stomach... it looked like I was pregnant

I really didnt feel this effect. After though sucked, I hogged out and I couldnt even sleep on my stomach... it looked like I was pregnant
    Like they say about everything bro, everyone is different. I feel that. My best friend got down to 5% for his contest right. That night we threw him a party at my ex's house post contest. Get this the kid ate 2 chicken quarters, 4 hamburgers, 2 hotdogs, pasta salad, 2 potatoes. Then he had 2 beers, got wasted...LOL, and ate another chicken quarter and a hamburger. He, honestly, put on like 8 to 10 pounds in like 2 to 3 days post contest...simply amazing....

jasonbbflex is offline Junior Member
    Big, really impressive, bro. Great back and arms. Looking full in your chest. Traps look nice. It's hard to see any vasc in your pics -- lighting and size. But congrats! And natural. Can you review what you're taking outside of a clean diet? Rip it up baby.

Jason

mass junkie is offline banned
    damn bro you got some big ol legs

"Can you review what you're taking outside of a clean diet? Rip it up baby."

? like supps.? just glut., creatine,many,many multi's hehe, omega's, and thats about it.

O sorry bdtr... im gonna try to go in at probably 195.

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    And I thought I got bad swamp ass during training! jk bro...

You're lookin thick these days. All that bulking is very evident. The legs are huge as always. Good luck on the show.

LOL pump I just got done with 45 minutes cardio... I should put on some dry shorts

jasonbbflex is offline Junior Member
    Awsome, big. And that you're on glut, creatine and vits/aminos. you plan to cut up any further? If so, what will you use to assist?

Ya im gonna keep cutting. assist? hehe cardio/cardio/cardio o ya and less food.

Ok guys what do I need to work on.. come on crituqe me.... I know I need to drop BF but bulking wiz what ta do?

Da Bull is offline Banned
    The man behind the myth.Lookin' thick.I think your traps could come up a little,other than that you look fantastic.Now get on the mill and lets see some viens.Good luck on the contest coming up.Kick some as for us AR bros.Be Cool. DB

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    The man behind the myth.Lookin' thick.I think your traps could come up a little,other than that you look fantastic.Now get on the mill and lets see some viens.Good luck on the contest coming up.Kick some as for us AR bros.Be Cool. DB
    Thanks bull.. Im bustin up a list of parts I need to concentrate on..

1.forearms
    2.calves
    3.hamstrings
    4.neck
    5.... and now traps

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    where are your contest pics man??

Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    where are your contest pics man??
    hehe I should have em up tomorrow.... patience my son.. heeh

Thread Information