Thread: New guy in town

Maroon is offline Junior Member

Talking New guy in town

I've just joined the forum. I've been lifting for the past 7 years, but have only gotten serious in the past 2 in regard to nutrition and supplementation. Right now, I'm 5'9" and weigh 205 lbs.

Appreciate any comments. These pics are of my upper body. I'll post my leg pics later.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New guy in town-sidelft.jpg   New guy in town-siderght.jpg   New guy in town-mm.jpg   New guy in town-front.jpg   New guy in town-frontdbi1.jpg  

Some more pics.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New guy in town-backdbi1.jpg   New guy in town-backdbi3.jpg   New guy in town-backwdth.jpg   New guy in town-pec1.jpg   New guy in town-shoulderntrap.jpg  

Just one more pic.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New guy in town-trapz1.jpg  

mass junkie is offline banned
    Welcome........This is an awesome place to make a few friends and gather info.

talon is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    Welcome........This is an awesome place to make a few friends and gather info.
    Na, really bro everyone hates everyone. There is so much negativity on this bored, you want to kill yourself. Like me hating the person who wrote this post (mass junkie). This guy is a complete a-hole.....LOL...j/k...welcome bro and I hope you get all of the help you need from some good people...good luck with your endeavours....

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome bro.....AR is the best board around. BTW, your looking solid!!!!

We all don't hate everyone except for Talon. Stay away from him. He is one sick lad!!!!!!

He has lost his mind!!!!
    Last edited by buylongterm; 09-02-2003 at 02:40 PM.

Thanks for the welcome guys.

mass junkie is offline banned
    Quote Originally Posted by talon
    Na, really bro everyone hates everyone. There is so much negativity on this bored, you want to kill yourself. Like me hating the person who wrote this post (mass junkie). This guy is a complete a-hole.....LOL...j/k...welcome bro and I hope you get all of the help you need from some good people...good luck with your endeavours....
    awww dont listen to talon..............youd be upset too if your man thongs had poop stains on them

Leg Pics

As promised, here are some leg pics. Appreciate any comments.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New guy in town-quadz.jpg   New guy in town-hamsnglutes.jpg   New guy in town-leftcalve.jpg   New guy in town-rightcalve.jpg  

talon is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    awww dont listen to talon..............youd be upset too if your man thongs had poop stains on them
    Bro, you never sent me the fresh pair of pink ones with the little frilly things. I even tried to bleach the other pair before I sent them back to you. Man, these were some hard core stains though, not those little fart/nicotine looking stains, Im talking hard core. Man, send me some black ones to. That way the thong back will blend in with my but hair.....

Oh by the way MAROON, your looking thick bro, keep up the good work.....

Quote Originally Posted by talon
    Bro, you never sent me the fresh pair of pink ones with the little frilly things. I even tried to bleach the other pair before I sent them back to you. Man, these were some hard core stains though, not those little fart/nicotine looking stains, Im talking hard core. Man, send me some black ones to. That way the thong back will blend in with my but hair.....

Oh by the way MAROON, your looking thick bro, keep up the good work.....
    Thanks talon for your comment and regard.

Sounds like you're pretty rough on the thong undies.

Thread Information