FCECC2 is offline Anabolic Member

TRLS63 mid-cycle progress

im now in week 6 of my 2nd bulking cycle consisting of 14 weeks at 800mg of test Enanthate . i dont feel bigger for now but the scale says im up 10lbs... Lats and traps are improving but arms just kept lagging. bis are at a deceiving ~16 3/8" . i hope to hit a small 17 by the end. im 5'10 205lbs with no water at all (nolvadex ). strenght is up a bit but im not a 3 plates bencher yet...

heres what i look at the end of my first one
    http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...threadid=51165

back...

Last edited by FCECC2; 06-14-2013 at 12:14 PM.

Last edited by FCECC2; 06-14-2013 at 12:16 PM.

small TRLS63

i still dont know why im weighting 205lbs
    Last edited by FCECC2; 06-14-2013 at 12:17 PM.

any feedback/advise would be nice. thanks

TheJuicer is offline Member
    You have come a long way from your first pics...what does your workouts look like?

oh my god... hehehe pretty fucked up i dont follow log sheets... but its kinda look like that:

monday: 3 heavy negative curl exercises with 5 sets of 6rep

calves(moderate)

tue: flat dumbell press, flat bench press, heavy pec fly (i do one week on flat benches then 2 weeks on incline)

triceps (moderate) i use to go heavy but i fucked up my ligaments doin this

wed: only side delts dumbell fly, 7 sets, cable fly

barbell & dumbell shrugs

leg press & squat

thu: dumbell shoulder press, military press

friday: lats pull ups, heavy dumbell pullover, lats pull down

lots of rowings exercise cant tell by there name

week end: rest

130 views, no comments

plz critics me!!! i would like to know which bodypart i have to work on from your point of view. again, thanks

punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member
    If your trying to throw on some mass i would relook how your lifting. Im not saying its horrible or anything like that. Just could use some things here and there. It all depends what your goals are brotha.

Quote Originally Posted by punk_bbuilder
    If your trying to throw on some mass i would relook how your lifting. Im not saying its horrible or anything like that. Just could use some things here and there. It all depends what your goals are brotha.
    i want big big mass. maybe around 230 240lbs 15% BF then it would be cutting time. as for my training routine i try to keep it to the basics, very heavy. i dont use fancy machine, i always tough it was designed for ladies ( ) ive been training like that for 9 month now but i dont know if i should up the reps in the range of 10 -15 to break the plateau. i also try to have my stomach to it full capacity all the time, which is quite difficult.
    Last edited by FCECC2; 09-07-2003 at 03:31 PM.

TheJuicer is offline Member
    TO me that is a weird workout program...I think you need to get back to the basics...This is what i'm trying start tomorrow....

Mon.-Chest/Calves
    Wedn.-Back
    Fri.-Shoulders/Bi's/Tri's
    Sat.-Legs/Abs

Bench,Squat,Deadlifts,and Bent-over Rows are all great exercises...For Bench I would do an 8 week cycle of Incl.Bench, Flat Bench, Flat flies...then after that 8 week cycle do..Flat Bench,Incl.Bench and Pec Dec....Rep range that works best for me is 6-10...Legs I do go 8-15 range...it just works best for me...I love DL they add awesome trap and thickness in the back...Dont do the fancy drop sets, superset, and all that weider shit all the time...not say i dont from time to time but just stick to the basics and lift with intensity...that one more rep is the diff. between your size now and greatness...Good Luck!

Needtobeswoledup is offline Associate Member
    You look great and have come a long way since those first pics... What brand of gear are you running? Your traps, shoulders and arms look huge. I'd work on hitting the chest hard. Keep at it bro

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TRLS63
    oh my god... hehehe pretty fucked up i dont follow log sheets... but its kinda look like that:

monday: 3 heavy negative curl exercises with 5 sets of 6rep

calves(moderate)

tue: flat dumbell press, flat bench press, heavy pec fly (i do one week on flat benches then 2 weeks on incline)

triceps (moderate) i use to go heavy but i fucked up my ligaments doin this

wed: only side delts dumbell fly, 7 sets, cable fly

barbell & dumbell shrugs

leg press & squat

thu: dumbell shoulder press, military press

friday: lats pull ups, heavy dumbell pullover, lats pull down

lots of rowings exercise cant tell by there name

week end: rest
    Like The juicer said before...this routine is "wierd"! I've never seen anyone break up side delts and front delts into 2 separate days. And 7 sets for side delts? What about your rear delts? You do negatives on ALL your curl exercises? Just a few things that seem way off, IMO.

My training is very different. My schedule goes like this:

Day 1: Quads/Hams
    Day 2: Calves/Chest
    Day 3: Back/Abs
    Day 4: Rest
    Day 5: Calves/Delts/Traps
    Day 6: Arms/Abs
    Day 7: Rest
    Day 8: Repeat

I don't like to do more than 2 body parts in 1 day because I end up spending way too much time in the gym and don't hit each muscle thoroughly enough. With this schedule, I spend 45 minutes in the gym and each muscle gets hit with plenty of energy/intensity. I usually do about 5 exercises for back, 4 for chest/shoulders, 3 for quads/calves/arms, and 2 for abs. 3-4 sets each with 6-12 reps...20 on some exercises (i.e.-calves and abs). Everything centers around free weights and staple exercises...bench presses, military presses, squats, deadlifts, bent rows, BB curls, skull crushers, etc etc.

I'm not saying this is the best or only way to train, just giving you an example to look at. Keep at it bro, your pics show gains but if you improve your training routines, I think you'll get much more out of this.

thanks everyone for the replies.

Needtobeswoledup: i have used canadian upjohn cyp in the first 5 weeks then switch to sterivet anadiol enanthate .

pumpseeker: yeah i have to admit that my routine is kinda weird. but theres somes reasons why i split side and front delt workout, with my chest day i usually end up with my front delts sore as hell. i dont want to overtrain them so i now do my front delt on my chest day.

heres my new workout sheet:

http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...threadid=64441

thanks for the training tips!

ahahah i though that this pic was not on my PC anymore... anyway here a funny before pic taken in april 2002.

im still far from happy with what i got now but i can admit that ive put some mass in a short amount of time

if i remember correctly, arms was near 13" and chest 39" and i was weighting at about 165lbs... 165 on a big boned 5'10 frame.. i was lookin ****en small ...
    Last edited by FCECC2; 06-14-2013 at 12:17 PM.

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    What did you do to put the "HARDCORE" on your stomach .. is that branded?

yep, i burned it.

bobbo23 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TRLS63
    yep, i burned it.
    damn that is hardcore.

abc 1 is offline Associate Member
    why are you using 800mg test a week on your 2nd cycle? for your build it's alot of gear you don't need. could've done 2 seperate 14 week cycles at 400 a week, add prop in the beginning and end and probably produce better gains. the reason i say this is because coming off of 800mg for 14 weeks (long cycle, might want to have hcg , nolva, clomid, and a-dex/l-dex for recovery) is alot harder than coming off 400mg. i would extend post cycle recovery for at least 6 to 8 weeks instead of the normal 4. the longer your allowing your body to recover the better.

nolvadex doesn't get rid of aas related bloating, it blocks estrogen at the receptor. this means you have gained water weight unless femara, arimidex , liquidex, etc. are also being used.

MuscleSearch is offline New Member
    Hey bro, you really can never go wrong with test/deca stack. A lack of gains can be from the nolvadex . Often, dex can be used "as needed", if you feel itching in your nipples or a bit of swelling. Remember to give your muscles plenty of time to rest, and don't become overzealous in the gym and do a million sets per bodypart. Your lack of arm development could be a result of backing off on heavy triceps movements. Try only 4-6 Heavy sets of skullcrushers, and only do triceps once a week. I advocate less reps and more rest because it has truly worked for myself (19 1/2") and others that I have told about it. It's not a new concept, it's just one that a lot of people don't like because they think they need to kill themselves in the gym, thus overtraining. These are the guys I see every year and they look the same Every year! As someone said here, go back to the basic movements to grow also. Take care and good luck mate.

dshell5150 is offline New Member
    Great gains from the beginning.

As Juicifer put it, I would go back to the basics as far as my lifting regimen. Go with one light set per muscle group and 3 working sets in a pyramid style. Once you can do a full 10 reps on the last set, add some weight. Get someone to get you to force a few reps or get in a few negatives.
    Split your workout so that tri's and chest are separate. Do legs one day and let them rest as long as they are sore to prevent overtraining. You want to do this with every muscle group. Look at your training and muscle groups and see which muscles would not tire out the other group if you are trying to work 2 groups a day. Separate as such to get the full effect of your workout. **And of course REST, EAT WELL, and WORK HARD.**
    Peace Out

Jack Rabbit Slim is offline Associate Member
    Looking good!!

lethalppl is offline Associate Member
    Ok i like the little hardcore scar on your stomoch. LOL so looking good. I think if your bulking bf good but if you are maintian etc might want to cut a little bit more.

Quote Originally Posted by lethalppl
    Ok i like the little hardcore scar on your stomoch. LOL so looking good. I think if your bulking bf good but if you are maintian etc might want to cut a little bit more.
    always bulking, if i cut one day it would be at +230 same BF...
    thanks everyone for the replies.800mg of test is not that high, i run it by itself.

Thread Information