cdog is offline Associate Member

Andre Avigdor ''Fat to Fit Diet Plan ""

Whats up guys .I will be starting my new diet very soon .I was so inspired by Andre's post and by all of his sucsess I had to jump on board!
    I had a long phone call with Andre about my dieting goals today and let me tell you he's a great guy that has dieting down to a science. Anyways I will be posting my before pics here and add to them on a regular basis. For those of you who do not know Andre or what this is all about you can look up his threads on his awsome weigt loss ,and his wifes progress and his friends that he has helped with the weight loss .They are truly amazing cases of weight loss and Iam looking forward to joining them .Ill keep ya posted CDOG
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Andre Avigdor ''Fat to Fit  Diet  Plan ""-021.jpg  
    Last edited by cdog; 09-26-2003 at 09:50 PM.

I know the pics are bad but I sent good ones off to Andre so he will most likely put those up later .This is just so I can get started on this thing Peace CDOG
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Andre Avigdor ''Fat to Fit  Diet  Plan ""-020.jpg  
    Last edited by cdog; 09-26-2003 at 09:53 PM.

Farmer is offline Member
    What up C?? Looking thick bro! What is this diet you are talking about??

Peace

Farmer

wimp is offline Associate Member
    good luck. whats your diet plan?

Farmdizzle its time to drop the weight again so I got hooked up with Andre .Scroll down and check his progress pics you will be amazed !Anyways hes puting to gether my diet plan and I should have it soon .By the way great guy he called me from Canada and we talked for about an hour .Im really looking forward to this .

Wimp my brother the plan is this Im at 240-242 now 5'11 and Im shooting for 180-185 by X-MAS !I beleive I can do it with Andre's help just have to weight and see but from talking to him and seeing the results of him,wife and friends this should be a good goal .Peace .CDOG

ENraged is offline Senior Member
    yea i am in the process of talking with him as well i just have to fill out his form and get that back to him and shoot him up for donation loot and away we go. He is also about an hour or so away from me so i hope to me the man in person.

Good luck on your program bro . I will be posting all my pics on this thread so hopefully Ill some up in about every 4 weeks Peace CDOG

Andre Avigdor is offline Associate Member
    Check out my thread called "Whipping my friends into shape!"... should be interesting to see what cdog and enraged will look like by Xmas... my program is NOT fun and NOT easy... but it WORKS!

Good luck guys... my reputation is on the line here

Thread Information