Dom78 is offline New Member

Need Opinions Here

I Personally Think My Chest Is Too Small And My Waist Is Too Big , But No Matter What I Do My Chest Wont Grow Looking For Opinions On That And Overall

Thanks Dom

damn i cant make it work

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    are you doing it right

Unhappy

its telling me the file is too big

well now wtf???

mabey this time
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Need Opinions Here-fuck4.jpg  

well that sucks,it smeared my tattoos,lol

nynsb is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dom78
    I Personally Think My Chest Is Too Small And My Waist Is Too Big , But No Matter What I Do My Chest Wont Grow Looking For Opinions On That And Overall

Thanks Dom

You have it right.
    It's gonna take some work but you look like you are sporting a beer belly.
    Drop the 12oz curls and start focusing bar time in the gym instead and you will see some great results.
    You have a good base.

yea i can put them back sometimes,but even outside that its really hard for me gain muscle but easy to gain fat

its like im a hardgainer but when i eat i can take on fat like nothing

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nynsb
    You have it right.
    Drop the 12oz curls and start focusing bar time in the gym instead and you will see some great results.
    You have a good base.
    another classic nynsb quote

murph is offline Member
    ok,. not so bad as you say,.... just work on getting the stomach a little smaller and the chest will seem to apppear bigger then..... (one other thing too, you can go back up there and hit the edit botton on any of the posts you did not want to have there, then look at the top left after that, and where it says delete, and theres a box, check it and delete, repeat on all the unwanted ones)
    Murph

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Not bad at all.............. Like murph said if you get your waist down a bit your chest will look a lot bigger. Maybe throw some morning cardio in at 30 to 45 min 3x a week.

Keep up the progress!

markas214 is offline Senior Member
    Actually your chest isn't bad at all. I think if you work widening your shouders you'll get a more proportioned look.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by nynsb
    You have it right.
    You have a good base.
    Shut the fuck up. You have to be the most worthless member on this board.

arnoldwannab is offline Associate Member
    Your chest isn't to bad at all.. I feel that my chest is the lagging area of my physique as well. What I have been doing to on chest day is pre exhausting with flys before every set. I tell you that this is making my chest bigger and bigger seems like every workout. For fun i like to switch it up and throw some super sets and drop sets to completely burn me out. I recommend the same for you. Its tough but it seems to be working wonders for me...good luck

Quote Originally Posted by arnoldwannab
    Your chest isn't to bad at all.. I feel that my chest is the lagging area of my physique as well. What I have been doing to on chest day is pre exhausting with flys before every set. I tell you that this is making my chest bigger and bigger seems like every workout. For fun i like to switch it up and throw some super sets and drop sets to completely burn me out. I recommend the same for you. Its tough but it seems to be working wonders for me...good luck

i ususlly start with flat bench 4sets,6-8reps
    incline bench 3sets,6-8reps
    incline dumbell presses 3sets,8-10 reps
    flyes 2sets incline,2sets flat

ive tried pre exausting with flyes before but admitt i didnt stay with it because i felt so weak on my bench(mabey i should drop the ego benching b.s.....lol)if it works for you im definatly willing to give it another go,ill post progress later

thanx dom

Quote Originally Posted by arnoldwannab

also i forgot to ask,are doing flyes before every set,or are you doing all flyes before you start benching,when i did it i did all flyes first

just stay strict in your movements and on your diet I would say with your frame it will blow your chest up bro, you already have wide lats. plus the way you are standing in that picture spreads your chest out making it appear more flat. stay strict and go heacy man it'll catch up no problem.

Whatcha gonna do brother......

Krulintent is offline Junior Member
    ...you're stomach doesn't appear to be holding alot of fat...looks like water mostly. You're chest has a decent shape, and you're lats look big. If you have no trouble putting on weight, I'd concentrate a little more on cardio, and a little less on building muscle, just for a little while. Maybe a month or so to see what happens. If you could drop 10 pounds of water and fat, you'd be able to see alot more clearly what you have to do to bring you're physique into proportion. Clean up the diet, and that includes what you drink, see what happens.

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    Watch ur diet, like lots of people said already, throw some cardio in, and watch espiecailly ur simple carb intake...

DBfitness is offline Junior Member
    Your stomach isnt that bad at all. Shouldnt take much time to get rid of the little bit of extra fat. Work your shoulders and chest out extra heavy and you ll be good to go bro.

Drizzt is offline New Member
    My question is why isn't nysb banned yet?? This guy is the most worthless fucker on the entire board. He does nothing but come in damn near every pic thread and tell people they need abs and need to get in the gym. Yet he goes in andre's thread and says himself he can't lose any fat.

Perhaps you need to get off anabolicreview's member board ripping on everyone else and get your fat ass in the gym and stop eating the potato chips and maybe you could see some abs for once instead of the tire around your waist.

Drizz

"Perhaps you need to get off anabolicreview's member board ripping on everyone else and get your fat ass in the gym and stop eating the potato chips and maybe you could see some abs for once instead of the tire around your waist."

may want to edit that bro!

Whatcha gonna do......

i just pay no attention to it drizz,just let shit like that go i asked for the mans opinion and he gave it,like it or not thats his opinion.hes entitled to that much,all that really matters is how you take it.and if iv'e learned anything its that sometimes you have take the bitter with the sweet.

n0_Genetics is offline Associate Member
    man, i got the same chest as you, the shape is similar but i suppose mine is a littel smaller. never been able to make it grow half as fast as oter body parts. just gotta keep training. good luck bro.

arnoldwannab is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dom78
    also i forgot to ask,are doing flyes before every set,or are you doing all flyes before you start benching,when i did it i did all flyes first
    I usually do fly's before every major lift. Ex. flat bench, decline, incline, dumbbells although I am very week on my lifts, I really feel the muscle working and struggling to push the weight...I love it. Hop all the best for you.
    Last edited by arnoldwannab; 11-07-2003 at 05:56 PM.

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    I think your shoulders do need work. I think some military presses hardcore style will give you the rounder shoulders and wider look.. slimmin everything else down. But the real question is... hows the wheels lookin?

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by murph
    ok,. not so bad as you say,.... just work on getting the stomach a little smaller and the chest will seem to apppear bigger then..... (one other thing too, you can go back up there and hit the edit botton on any of the posts you did not want to have there, then look at the top left after that, and where it says delete, and theres a box, check it and delete, repeat on all the unwanted ones)
    Murph
    Agreed... the abs are a kegger, not a 6 pack... take couple inches off the tummy and the chest will look way bigger. The best way to get rid of the tummy is to cut out the carbs... guess what, beer = ALL CARBS.

Not only that but the shoulders look like they are not getting worked out at all while arms just a little lower are. He needs to get some routines on the shoulders and build them up to balance things out.
    Last edited by Ntpadude; 11-07-2003 at 11:53 PM.

Thread Information