Andre Avigdor is offline Associate Member

Whipping my friends into shape!

After whipping myself and my wife into shape… I have started helping other people to drop a few lbs and try to firm up at the same time… I am quite proud of the results! Both guys are in their mid 30’s Peter has been training for several years and Mark had not stepped foot into a gym since college… there are both shooting to see the single digit BF range…

Bill Philips, eat your heart out

My buddy Mark got his body composition test done yesterday morning after following my diet and training program for 11 weeks... the results even blew me away... when dieting down I only made it to 9% BF and this bastard made it down to 8% BF Keep in mind he is 34 years old and had not stepped foot into a gym up until 11 weeks ago... He's going to keep cutting up for another week or so and will be going for the full waxing and tan treatment. At this I will get him to carb load for a couple of days and I will be taking the final 12 weeks 'after' shots... pretty impressive for 3 months of hardcore training and dieting... He is one motivated and focused individual... borderline anal at times... he would call me from a restoraunt and ask if he could have an olive Honestly!

B-builder is offline New Member
    Damn...Impressive stuff, what are your training and dieting methods like? I think I/we can learn alot from you.

Madsicilian is offline New Member
    Awesome! What a difference. What does your diets consist of? Cardio Routine?

I took these shots of my buddy Peter this morning at the gym... not bad results for less than 2 months of dieting!

Quote Originally Posted by B-builder
    Damn...Impressive stuff, what are your training and dieting methods like? I think I/we can learn alot from you.
    I posted my entire diet and training program under another thread... email me [email protected] if you want more info...

Yet another victim...

For all my fans out there... here are the latest updates from my buddy Peter who has been following my program... his leg development is as a result of his Muay Thai training... this is the end of his cutting phase... the bulking will start within the next couple of weeks... funny thing is that he is my height and is exactly the same weight and almost the same BF % as me back in June... I am hoping to help him get up to a solid 200lbs within the next 6 months...

Thread Information