Thread: Forearms

wannagrow is offline New Member

Forearms

I know there not a flashy bodypart, but i'm happy with bringing up a weak area. i can't remember exactly when i took the fist pic but was only about 2 months i'm pretty sure.
    What do you guys think.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Forearms-forearm.jpg   Forearms-forearm1.jpg  

BluEyedClubr is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wannagrow
    I know there not a flashy bodypart, but i'm happy with bringing up a weak area. i can't remember exactly when i took the fist pic but was only about 2 months i'm pretty sure.
    What do you guys think.
    Looks like u made some big improvement bro!

I'm interested in what you did b/c I'm not happy with my forearms at all... what kind of plan did you stick to?

Mostly just grip work like thick bar holds, a bit of forearm curls, but the thing which i think really helped me was suprising.
    Rockclimbing and then eating as much as i could stuff in.
    Each time I did a back workout, i went upstairs and did at least 3 hard climbs, i forced myself to get at least 1 hold higher each climb, when i finished that it felt like my forearms were about twice the size hey were so full of blood.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    I've rockclimbed seriously for years now.. had to take a few months off and my grip strength (relatively) is in the shitter. I used to be able to hold 140's and walk around the gym with them. now i have a hard time completing a set of rows with 100's. There is nothing better in the world for grip endurance than rock climbing. Plus being able to do a pullup with only one arm is really cool.

Mudge is offline Junior Member
    I bet that reprsents alot of home-alone work

I like doing direct forearm work also, I need it for the grip, and the looks, I dont get enough just from the back/biceps work.

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Nice work I love the old forearms I do reverse barbell curls and behind the back reverse curls.

Quote Originally Posted by groverman1
    Nice work I love the old forearms I do reverse barbell curls and behind the back reverse curls.
    I never really did much work before, everybody i spoke to back then, saod not to bother, they'd get enough work from heavy lifting.
    They did get srong but never any bigger.

Now i just have to try and cath up on the legs, they need alot of work, i train them but have trouble getting much growth.

Mudge is offline Junior Member
    I have to do direct work for everything, some people though are blessed I guess.

Thread Information