LEG SHOT!!!

gorilla is offline Associate Member
    leg pic
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails gorillas pics-pic6.jpg  

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Looking good Gorilla!

What are your stats?

just under 6'4'' 225lbs give or take 5lbs depending how i ate that week. Took a week of during the holidays, ate like shit and its hitting me hard now. A few solid weeks in the gym and i should be back on track....

Id love to bulk up a bit but hate those extra love handles i tend to put on especially just before summer. hmmmmmmmmm well see i guess.

gorilla

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    You definately look lean and muscular G...can see that 8 pack and you seratus (obliques) in the front shot...quads have nice cuts too. Getting lean is obviously not a problem for you What are your goals? Are you looking to add mass and density? If you want the thickness (like we see on Big Kev and physcoswole) strict, heavy, multi-joint movements coupled with a sound diet will get you there. I know you want to get shredded, we've already talked a little about that. It's difficult to do both at once so I would recommend going down the path your on until you're as lean as you want to be, then look at a solid mass building program. BTW....natural or supplimented?

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Your BF doesn't look that bad for a week of feasting!

Keep up the training!

if i had to choose an ideal build id like to see myself at it would be like the fitness models out of muscle and fitness mag. Pretty built but still esthetic looking, and ofcourse ripped to the bone. My cycle history has been filled with mis-informed decisions, and no preperation to say the least (50mg winny every third day for 6 weeks no clomid, milk thisle nothing ....for example). My next cyle WILL be properly planned out and with ALL precautions and steps taken. Thanks to the help and info ive recieved from this great board. I have alot of ideas, and am slowely but surly comming to a conclution. I have to run now but ill post more info tonight about what im thinking of doing. Until then any advise is greatly appreciated.

thanks gorilla

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    thats a very solid base bro. good genetics. as pete suggested, heavy compound movements are the ticket. bulk up and then cut. cant do both at once, not optimally anyway. work each body part on a day all by itself.

great pic G!

superbeast is offline Member

Hate to say it, but I disagree with these guys!

There is no reason you can't do both at the same time. It might be a little harder but its worth it. I like to keep my look year round. I have to. If you check out my picture, you can see I'm pretty lean, about 7.5%. That is actually the highest percentage I've been at in about a year and a half. If you eat clean and eat a lot, you can gain quality size and not gain fat. You look like you have a good metabolism, so you can do both. Cardio is very important. Don't underestimate it even when wanting to add size. Studies have shown that cardio increases the number of capillaries in the muscle tissue. More capillaries=more nutrients=bigger muscles.

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    Gorilla,

I like the name thats for sure......There are some good vets here to help you....You have a great start...And you are fortunate to have a 6'4" frame to work with!

Keep it up Bro!

MJ

Rocket is offline Senior Member
    Nice look you have, I would hit the Bench, Squat and Deadlift heavy for awhile, should head you in the path you are looking to follow.

Rocket

Thread Information