Chino0905 is offline New Member

Question HI! 20yr 2 Cycles going 4 MONSTER 3rd tips? help... :)

5'10" 155lbs 9% body fat looking to be a MANIMAL
    Hi, Im looking for huge gains in the MASS / STRENGTH department
    My first Cycle was a Sustanon 250 cycle 8 weeks 500mg/5days
    Second was a Primo 500mg/ Sustanon 500mg every week
    During these two cycles I was on INTENSE Cardio every other day for sports so gaining mass was difficult... I was Weight lifting every other day with sundays off...

NOW: Im looking into my third cycle and my last so I want to go out with a BANG!!! Im not doing much cardio this cycle will be for mass/strength purposes! Now this is where I need you guys!!!

Fill me in on what type of JUICE'S I should be pumping and how much combined and how often etc... I want to go HARD

Weight Lifting tips/ technique- What type of movements- compound/ isolation how much... how often... muscle groups etc... I need MAJOR HELP in this department Im used to training for sports and not 4 MONSTER hehe

Nutrition- Im pretty good on this SEEFOOD diet... See food I eat it... hehe yea Im at 5 full meals a day and 6 protein shakes/weight gainer a day... I JUST MOVED BACK TO THE MOMS BASEMENT STUFFED FRIDGES RULE!!!

FEEDBACK?!?!?!??!??!?!

Oh yea one more thing whats a good way to gain some SERIOUS size on traps??? I want goldbergs hehe

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    you want traps......heavy deadlifts....that's all im gonna say for now cuz im goin to bed.

BDTR is offline Retired
    All i do for traps is deadlifts.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Looking pretty shredded for 155 lbs and 5'10", I dare say you are over estimating your body fat... you are lower. I cant believe you didnt gain more on 2 cycles... yea this time leave the cardio alone... your height, I'd say you want to get up to 175 lbs at minimum. If you want to "mass up", I believe test/deca is a good combination. I think you are going into it shredded enough that you shouldnt have a whole bunch of water/fat gain that will mean very much.

Quote Originally Posted by Chino0905
    5'10" 155lbs 9% body fat looking to be a MANIMAL
    Hi, Im looking for huge gains in the MASS / STRENGTH department
    My first Cycle was a Sustanon 250 cycle 8 weeks 500mg/5days
    Second was a Primo 500mg/ Sustanon 500mg every week
    During these two cycles I was on INTENSE Cardio every other day for sports so gaining mass was difficult... I was Weight lifting every other day with sundays off...

NOW: Im looking into my third cycle and my last so I want to go out with a BANG!!! Im not doing much cardio this cycle will be for mass/strength purposes! Now this is where I need you guys!!!

Fill me in on what type of JUICE'S I should be pumping and how much combined and how often etc... I want to go HARD

Weight Lifting tips/ technique- What type of movements- compound/ isolation how much... how often... muscle groups etc... I need MAJOR HELP in this department Im used to training for sports and not 4 MONSTER hehe

Nutrition- Im pretty good on this SEEFOOD diet... See food I eat it... hehe yea Im at 5 full meals a day and 6 protein shakes/weight gainer a day... I JUST MOVED BACK TO THE MOMS BASEMENT STUFFED FRIDGES RULE!!!

FEEDBACK?!?!?!??!??!?!
    Last edited by Ntpadude; 11-13-2003 at 02:42 AM.

crotchrocket226 is offline New Member
    bro, d-bol, long acting test, and deca .........eat like a slob and stop the damn cardio.

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    You look pretty damn good as it is bro. Maybe try a Test/EQ cycle, and go at a decent dose, cuz you've already hit it pretty high on the previous two. Not sure exactly at what you should run them at. Maybe 600-800mg of Test, and EQ at about 400-600mg, although that is pretty high, not sure how much you were doing last cycle (exactly). Also, maybe throw in DBol for about 4 weeks, maybe 30-40mg a day, since you wanna go out on a "bang."

Drop the cardio, and just lift like a body builder, HARDCORE Before if you were training for sports, i'm guessing you would generally do lighter weights, higher reps, and I guess for strength/mass you changed that up, and do heavier weights, lower reps. 3-4 sets, doing only 6-8 reps, maybe 8-10 and no more. And just keep pushing yourself.

BDTR is offline Retired
    at 155 lbs and almost the same height as me, he needs to STOP dead in his tracks worrying up cycles and START focussing on his diet and training paterns. 2 cycles and only 155 lbs? If you're not bigger than that naturally from working out, then your gains will be minimal with gear as you have obvious flaws in either your training and diet or both. Master it, then start hitting up the sauce.

You have 40 lbs waiting for you naturally in the next few years with hard training, hard dieting and education, put the needles down and pick up the fork and start feeding yourself.

just my two cents.

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    at 155 lbs and almost the same height as me, he needs to STOP dead in his tracks worrying up cycles and START focussing on his diet and training paterns. 2 cycles and only 155 lbs? If you're not bigger than that naturally from working out, then your gains will be minimal with gear as you have obvious flaws in either your training and diet or both. Master it, then start hitting up the sauce.

You have 40 lbs waiting for you naturally in the next few years with hard training, hard dieting and education, put the needles down and pick up the fork and start feeding yourself.

just my two cents.
    I agree that it would be best to go natural for a while, but it's just one of those feelings with the young guys, that they won't listen, and just want to juice up I'm young, I'm one of those pricks

Nailer is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr

just my two cents.
    agreed

LostUp is offline Associate Member
    I agree, I'm natural, same height (or very close) and I got 55 lbs on him. I have a higher bodyfat % but even if I lowered mine down to where he's at I still have atleast 30lbs of mass on him. Now I'm not saying this to show how much bigger I am, the point is, you have alot of size to put on naturally before the cycles come into play.

Oh yea 1 more thing... I started at 100 lbs I used to be a fucking tooth pick... for some reason my metabolism even with meta carb and protein shakes on top of 3-5 full meals a day (it hurts to eat more but I try) my body plateau's out at 155 lbs... Im CURSED 2 SHRINK FUCK...

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Chino0905
    Oh yea 1 more thing... I started at 100 lbs I used to be a fucking tooth pick... for some reason my metabolism even with meta carb and protein shakes on top of 3-5 full meals a day (it hurts to eat more but I try) my body plateau's out at 155 lbs... Im CURSED 2 SHRINK FUCK...
    I thought i might have been cursed at one point, graduating HS around 170 at 6'3" and having a brother who is 6'5" and still only weighs 155...yadda yadda. Then, for one, i started eating 6-9 times a day. I don't think anyone reserves the right to call themselves genetically cursed when they're eating "only" 3-5 times per day.

steadygaining1 is offline Associate Member
    Lookin thick bro.

Thread Information