Thread: flano

flano is offline New Member

flano

I am 21 years old, and a natural competitive bodybuilder from Sydney Australia, I dont train at a comercial gym, and do all my own contest preparation and training programs. Would like some feedback or comments

Flano
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails flano-most-musc-posing-trunks-.jpg   flano-most-musc.jpg   flano-rear-dbl-bicep.jpg   flano-rear-lat-spread.jpg   flano-sidechest.jpg  

max out is offline Banned
    Looks good! do some partial deadlifts to develop the "tree" and not get a blocky waist. But other than that...pretty impressed. Way to go!

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    Your looking cut upstairs, and looking good. Youll probably hear "legs need some work" just stick with it and kill em'. I can give you a good workout for them 8). Are you training abs every day? cause "no offense" but you have arnold abs going on.

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    brother u look great. nice and ripped. only crtiuqe i can see is back and chest. chest needs some work. otherwise, ur definition is great !

legs and abs

Quote Originally Posted by bigol'legs
    Your looking cut upstairs, and looking good. Youll probably hear "legs need some work" just stick with it and kill em'. I can give you a good workout for them 8). Are you training abs every day? cause "no offense" but you have arnold abs going on.

thanks for the feed bak,yeah i was training my legs really hard with heavy squats and deadlifts,which was also giving me strong abs but i broke my ankle and have torn cartliage in my knee so havent been able to train them properly for a while and i havent been doing any ab work..i will start some specific ab work today

Phatsac is offline New Member

Great pics

Man your doing just great. What does your diet look like, and what type of supplements do you take. Im trying to stay natural right now too. Looking for cleaning up my diet a bit more and maybe adding some new supplements that really may work well with the diet. Overall your looking great and keep the hard work man.

OW! sorry bro hate to hear about ANY training injurys. hows the injury healing up? ya just hit abs 3x's a week and concentrate so hard you blow a ab out 8). But legs size isnt all about heavy squats trust me. Up the reps (if you can train them) and rotate your workout progs. cause cant stick with all squats all the time.

Flanco, I may be thrashing other people, but I think that you really could be a great bodybuilder. So, stick wiht it, and talk only to professionals for advice. These guys don't know shit!

What the fucks your problem ftmod? You fucking dick get off the boards? I've read your posts you have nothing good too offer here! Leave now or get banned, quit talking shit you pussy!!!

HP

diet

Quote Originally Posted by Phatsac
    Man your doing just great. What does your diet look like, and what type of supplements do you take. Im trying to stay natural right now too. Looking for cleaning up my diet a bit more and maybe adding some new supplements that really may work well with the diet. Overall your looking great and keep the hard work man.

thanks 4 the feedbak mate,my diet is basically lots of carbs and protein,coming from foods like steak,beef stir fry and rice,bread,milk ,pasta,fish,eggs and lots of pizza!only supplements i use are wieght gainer and a bit of creatine,but i think you just have to c what works 4 ur own body,good luk bro let me know how you go

10wheeler is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fuckthemoderator
    Flanco, I may be thrashing other people, but I think that you really could be a great bodybuilder. So, stick wiht it, and talk only to professionals for advice. These guys don't know shit!

who the hell do uthink u are ftmod and besides what kind of name is this! another asshole in the making shut the fu#k up and post ur pic and well see what u got

10wheeler is offline Associate Member
    lookin sharp flano good work nice striations on ur chest

xtremesport14 is offline Associate Member
    How about we ban him too?

Quote Originally Posted by fuckthemoderator

xtremesport14 is offline Associate Member
    Flano good job look great. Imagine what you'll look like when you cross over. LOL

trying to stay natural,very hard...do u rekon anyone of top natural bodybuilders(eg skip la cour etc)are actually natural,meaning no gear or pro hormones etc??????????/

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by flano
    trying to stay natural,very hard...do u rekon anyone of top natural bodybuilders(eg skip la cour etc)are actually natural,meaning no gear or pro hormones etc??????????/
    Not to sound somewhat like Bill Clinton, but it depends on what the definition of "natural" is. I've heard many trainers say with a very straight face that using test, GH, slin, etc is "natural" because your body produces it...you're just supplementing those levels. In the eyes of these gents, "unnatural" training means taking eq, winny, etc.

Others say as long as you haven't poked for a year, you're natural. I think the bottom line is that the TOP level "natural" bodybuilders are not "natural" in the sense that you are thinking. My sincerest apologies and insertion of my foot in my mouth if this is not the case, as I would hate to disrespect their accomplishments in this manner.

in my view if you have taken any juice ever u aint natural...this is a persons choice but they should be honest with at least themselves and not kid themselves into thinking that they are natural...i wish i knew the truth but i am pretty sceptical of the results u can get naturally past a certain point...i think it always becomes a trade off between sheer size or good condition,and a natural bodybuider cant have both unless they are a genetic phenom,but i guess i will just have to keep trainin and see what i can do!

big ol legs ...is that your picture next to your name,???if so you lookin big and cut,what contest was that in,how did u go,what were ur stats ,measurements weight height age etc...

Quote Originally Posted by flano
    big ol legs ...is that your picture next to your name,???if so you lookin big and cut,what contest was that in,how did u go,what were ur stats ,measurements weight height age etc...

ya thats me. First sontest last Oct. Musclemania here in Billings,MT. Toke 1st weightclass 1st novice and 2nd overall. I weighted in at 169 5'7". 24 yrs. I got a post with pics "legs to big?" in this forum

and "a couple different pics" post

sweet man il chek it out

liked the pic big ol,what were your measurements on comp day,the measurements posted sounde like offseason,a bit big 4 ur comp bobyweight??????????lookin good

read through the post I put em up. Getting hard to think with the dieting going on 8)

wannagrow is offline New Member
    I know that is an old thread but i wanna see if flano is still around.

Have you made much progress since then,

I think this guy could really grow.

yes mate flano still around,still trainin hard bit of a struggler when it comes to computers will try to post some new pics 4 u when i can get some computer help....whats ur story ..where u from etc..any questions 4 me....im prob lookin a bit harder now than i did in old pics

mr.lean is offline Junior Member
    did big ol legs change pics? i see a women isnt it a guy by flanos definition i could swear u had another pic up sorry

barbarian is offline Banned
    for some reason i like his new pic ALOT better

Thread Information