Thread: Need to bulk up

Animal_Power is offline New Member

Need to bulk up

Hey everyone, I lied on my profile (so don't go giving me trouble). I wasn't going to post a pic, jsut ask questions, but then I saw you guys were pretty cool. So, I don't mind posting it. Anywyas, I started a cycle about a month and a half ago; it is 500 mg of Deca a week, and several anadrol tablets a week. I have gained 5 1/2 pounds. I am pretty sure that I should be gaining more........ what am I doing wrong?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Need to bulk up-concentration_bicep_finish.jpg  

simplyjakked is offline Member
    you need to eat your ass off and shoulda definatly added some test to get quality gains.

mass junkie is offline banned
    whoa.....

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    .....is this a joke.....

Frozenone is offline New Member
    skinny ryan on steroids ! just kiddin

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Looks like a joke to me

BDTR is offline Retired
    It's obviously a joke...

Nailer is offline Associate Member
    LMAO a scarecrow

LostUp is offline Associate Member
    "Need to bulk up"

No kidding!!!

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    um...eat bro...eat...and ahhhhh...eat some more...please...for your own good...

big swoll is offline Member
    what you're doing wrong is steroids ....you shouldn't do steroids if you look like that

big daddy k de is offline Senior Member
    gearing up is a bad idea bro..... eat eat eat thats the only way. i went from 140 to 205 in 3 years with only creatine and protine and some weigh gainer. try that and lay off the gear for now ..... by the way how old are you ?

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Animal_Power
    Hey everyone, I lied on my profile (so don't go giving me trouble). I wasn't going to post a pic, jsut ask questions, but then I saw you guys were pretty cool. So, I don't mind posting it. Anywyas, I started a cycle about a month and a half ago; it is 500 mg of Deca a week, and several anadrol tablets a week. I have gained 5 1/2 pounds. I am pretty sure that I should be gaining more........ what am I doing wrong?

You're putting us on, hahaha... kid, you got the build of my 26 year old cousin... I started working with him, put a diet on paper for him including protein shakes and weight gainer shakes and he is up almost 20 lbs in the last 9 months or so. I think you are way too under trained for deca , not only that but at your size, so much deca is going to be nothing but chemical castration for you. You need to end that... the anadrol , well that should be porking you up like shit. I gained 15 lbs of water in 10 days on that and all I had to do to gain the weight was drink water!! You need to get your ass up to at least 155 before thinking of steroids and I think you really need testosterone badly just to finish off your puberty.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Its A Joke

It Has To Be A Joke!!!!

Shortyrock13 is offline Associate Member
    thats the kid from Dreamcatcher!!!

Xavier_4446 is offline Senior Member
    This is pretty damn funny but the sad thing is, the poor chap just might be serious. But, this could be a bad joke, please be a bad joke.

Xavier_4446 is offline Senior Member
    HA HA look at his profile. its even crazier. I wonder if there are other people on the AR like this (if he is even being serious)

yeah, that was a joke. I thought you'd all get a kick out of it! It's my friend's kid. I am training him right now (I hope he doesn't come across this post). Anyways, here I am.....feel free to crtique away.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Need to bulk up-gg-03.jpg   Need to bulk up-gg-09.jpg   Need to bulk up-gg-13.jpg   Need to bulk up-jp-m-05-th.jpg  

more pics
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Need to bulk up-gg-01.jpg   Need to bulk up-gg-06.jpg   Need to bulk up-gg-12.jpg   Need to bulk up-pl-18.jpg  

simplyjakked is offline Member
    if we cut you open how many rings do you have?

wiky is offline Junior Member
    man, not very funny when you have last more than a day to say it was a joke. Anyway here is my critique, you seem old and ugly, i prefer the body of your friend's kid (he can have a nice future) it was a joke too dude

why are you guys coming down on me? THAT TROPHY[B] ISN'T FOR NOTHING! EAT THAT!

and what does it mean? that trophy means you can joke a friend's kid and nobody can joke you? wheres the trophy onwer while you hold it? in the bathroom? when i see the picture of your ass and the picture of your trophy something comes to my mind, can you imagine what? go easy all we are joking, enjoy.

I got a joke of my own, you winning that trophy is like andre advigor being a natural guy who isn't selling anything to anyone. HAHA. J/K

Oh yeah, by the way let me know where that competition was where you got that trophy so I can win myself one. LOL

why are you so jealous???

PTbyJason is offline Retired Admin
    flaming will result in being banned. I am shocked that so many people are trying to start something. There will be no warnings after this post.

Animal Power, you should be commended for pushing yourself to getting in better and better shape. Not many do. I don't know your age, but 10 years of experience is a lot of time to spend in the gym.

Mclaren_v12 is offline Junior Member
    I don't think jealousy has anything to do with why were making fun of you, don't flatter yourself by thinking the answer is anywhere near that deep.

Although that is a big trophy...maybe your compensating for something.....

Just kiddin'

Mclaren_v12 is offline Junior Member
    Ok, ok...I'm sorry.

Keep up the work!

Quote Originally Posted by PTbyJason
    flaming will result in being banned. I am shocked that so many people are trying to start something. There will be no warnings after this post.

Animal Power, you should be commended for pushing yourself to getting in better and better shape. Not many do. I don't know your age, but 10 years of experience is a lot of time to spend in the gym.

Ok i feel alluded, i just thought we were in AR LOUNGE and all time joking animal, are those your real pics? nice work bro ... hmmmmm keep on that way. Beautiful trophy ... you must be proud.

steadygaining1 is offline Associate Member
    AP, I will reply in the hopes that this isn't a joke. Bro, eat, eat everything junk food, pizza, hamburgers any thing with a shitload of callories. Next, drop any cardio, you aren't cut you are anorexic.Buy a good weight gainer and pound it. Eat til you puke, then eat the puke.You will gain fat, but you need it.SG1

Thread Information