MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER

My latest Show Pictures...

Here a few pics from my last show i competed at 4 weeks ago...i placed 4th, which seems to be a norm for me...i should have been abuot 20-25% better but i messed up at the end of my contest prep, and to top it all i think my diuretics are double the strength that i though they were...OUCH!...i am 5' 9", i weight in at 172lbs...tell me what you think...XXL
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My latest Show Pictures...-2003-show-1.jpg   My latest Show Pictures...-2003-show-2.jpg   My latest Show Pictures...-2003-show-3.jpg  

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Looking great as is the usual w/you!

~SC~

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Wow............ you look very good.

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    Mike you look awesome as usual! Great job!
    The wife asks why I do what I do and then I show her your photo's and she seems to like the idea of me looking like that! Awesome job bro!

SID

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    Looking razor sharp and well-conditioned as always...

Must I admit the thin waist makes me jealous as hell though

massbuildah is offline New Member
    Wow, you look fantastic, nice work bro!

murph is offline Member
    looks great Mike!!!

GeoQuadzilla is offline Senior Member
    You look awesome man... Good work!

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    DAMN!! Mike, looking amazing as always!! Great defintion! You should have placed 1st or 2nd

WiLLpOwEr is offline Member
    I would've guessed you are higher than 172.

Look fantastic.

Did you try to prepare a week earlier(i.e. be in contest shape a week earlier before the actual contest) or did you try to be in shape on the day of the contest. Just wondering.

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    Sick Mike. Looking cut. Nice back definition, but that’s to say the obvious, you’re the definition master. You have no ass though.

Sorry, didn’t mean to bust on you since we don’t really have terms like that.

Doc

DOUGTM1SS is offline Associate Member
    Looking great as always XXL.

tatty is offline Member
    always looking sick! keep it up mike

Dr. Derek is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by WiLLpOwEr
    I would've guessed you are higher than 172.

Look fantastic.

Did you try to prepare a week earlier(i.e. be in contest shape a week earlier before the actual contest) or did you try to be in shape on the day of the contest. Just wondering.

I still like you in high heels the best... Seriously good job bro.. give me a shout.... Tell your wife I said Hi

saboudian is offline Senior Member
    You look very smooth. Did you spill over? If I'm not mistaken, you came in smaller this contest(by 6-7lbs?) than your last contest? With the diuretics and spilling over though, it really looks like you were alot smaller than that 6-7lbs.

BTW when were the pics taken, before prejudging?

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    I looked my best on friday week before the show, so you can say i peaked early, to top it all off i think my Dyazide was 50mg a tab not 25mg like i thought...ohh well f*ck it there is next year i will get it right then and kick some ass, time for growing...

Dr.D...i will tell wife hello...i am glad i see you on here more often now, will shoot you a PM this weekend...

saboudian, i don't think i spilled over, what happened is i got overly dehydrated from diuretics, as i took too much...my muscles become flat and the water under the skin stayed...i weight 181lbs 1 week out in a un-carbed state...i should have competeed at 176lbs...i was a couple of pounds lighter but 1 week out i was the leanest i have ever gotten...we all make mistakes, the key thing is to learn from them and apply the gained knowledge next time around...so hope fully next year i will be smarter and better and kick some ass in July...

Thanks all!!!...for all the nice coments...
    XXL

dumballs is offline New Member
    Mike you look good as usual but not much different from the pictures ive seen in the past...If you keep getting fourth place you might want to do something differnt.. In my opinion you would look better of you gained a good 20 lbs or so....Thickin up your quads and hams a lilltte... Just my 2 cents....

Doc M is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Mike..You are the man!!..Just when I think I am all jacked, you have to post another picture and bring me back to reality....That cable(vein) you have running up into your right shoulder is enviable to say the least..You and your wife are both true testament's of hard work and discipline..Although she is a hell of a lot better looking!!!!! Keep it up!!

Doc M

dangit is offline Member
    Just goes to show everyone how hard it is to time these things just right. Mike seems to have more experience than most of us on here and it's still a very complex thing to do just right.

You still looked wicked just the same. Most of us wouldn't mind getting everything right and looking like you did

Vice is offline Associate Member
    Looking good man, seems to me that you've lost a bit of size though

Meee is offline Junior Member

Symmetry

Nice job again Mike. Symmetry looks great. I think Rich Gaspari did that most muscular with the hands on the waist the best, but your symmetry looks great in that shot. Can see the separation in the legs a bit in that pic also.

As far as getting 20 lbs heavier. Please don't do it. Because I know you would still be just as lean, and that would mean us bigger guys would have to train and diet even harder. So leave us in our happy place for now. ;-) .

In all seriousness though, Spring 2005 when I hope to do my 2nd show, I'll be looking for your book on the shelves to help with my diet prep.

Great job Mike...

Meee

markas214 is offline Senior Member
    One of the best physiques on AR. Another 20 lbs and you'll be unbeatable.

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    The only... hehe and ONLY thing I can see is you need more size on your quads/hams mike.. that could easily make you 20 lbs heavier.

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    It's true Mike. You have the aesthetics and symmetry to do serious damage in competition. If you could keep that and add about20 pounds, you'd be blowing these guys away. I seriously doubt the guys ahead of you have your caliber of genetics.

Again, you look great!

Thread Information