Thread: Semptemer Comp.

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla

Semptemer Comp.

alright dont be to rough on me.. I went from 252 to 201 in 3 months and I coulda used another month.. but my timing was off.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Semptemer Comp.-comp1.jpg  

BDTR is offline Retired
    You look great, coulda probably used another month like you said and dropped some more water, but overall you look great. My only real critism is to build up your hams and calves bigger, they aren't small by any means but your quads are so big it dwarfs them and makes them appear small.

ya bdtr... ive seperated my ham and quads to 2 seperate days.. and IM lovin it!!

Hitman is offline Senior Member
    I would also say calves and chest the only reason i say it because your quads are huge and it tends to throw everything else out of proportion

ya.. Ive been bustin ass on my chest and its starting to pay off.. I can see the growth.. hopefully I can time my cutting this time and show it off more!!

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    You looked good bro. I'd like to see what you would have looked like with another 4 weeks to diet. When are you going to get on a cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by pumpseeker
    You looked good bro. I'd like to see what you would have looked like with another 4 weeks to diet. When are you going to get on a cycle?
    for what??

im actually thinking of running slin at jan when I start cutting.

peam is offline Suspended
    dude you're hot.... don't lose any water weight... it's not hot to be that ripped... you look good

Quote Originally Posted by peam
    dude you're hot.... don't lose any water weight... it's not hot to be that ripped... you look good
    well if your not doing comps I guess...

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Freak

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Big you look real good bro.....like bdtr mentioned the hams might could use a little more work.........a nice sweep on the back of the legs will look better. And like Pump said another month and you'd be ripped pretty good.

I split my hams from quads as well and I think it works very well. Lookin good bro.

It's not what...it's only a matter of when why not is the question

dangit is offline Member
    yeah, shame you didn't have more time to diet. You did go down an incredible amount of weight thought. That's pretty insane.

I'm only 5.6 and was trying to go up to 230 before dieting down and I'm starting to think it's a bad idea. I'm starting to put on some fat and am worried I'll miss my target when dieting.

What were you taking for dieting?

peam is offline Suspended
    you mean you don't do all this just so I think you're hot? You actually want to compete? Wow... I don't know what to say... this is news to me. I'm a little sad to say the least.

Quote Originally Posted by dangit
    yeah, shame you didn't have more time to diet. You did go down an incredible amount of weight thought. That's pretty insane.

I'm only 5.6 and was trying to go up to 230 before dieting down and I'm starting to think it's a bad idea. I'm starting to put on some fat and am worried I'll miss my target when dieting.

What were you taking for dieting?
    taking? well if you mean fat burner.. I was taking yellow subs.. its getting harder to find stuff with ephedra in it. and of course my flax-oil's/glutamine/creatine

Quote Originally Posted by pumpseeker
    It's not what...it's only a matter of when why not is the question
    hehe cause im on a leash.. and if I lead.. my wife will yank it...

Quote Originally Posted by bigol'legs
    hehe cause im on a leash.. and if I lead.. my wife will yank it...
    my wife doens't like it either but she's getting used to it by now... Tell her she can enjoy the fringe benefits

well.. im pretty sure when I do a cycle itll have to be on the down low.... but she might notice those benifits your talking about!

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    Looks good Bigol’legomonster.

Are you going to continue competing? Are you really trying to look like your avatar? Like a mutated beat?

Keep it up though. Oh, and I think you’re insane by the way. You’ll mess with slin but not test???????????????…..slin can cause you to go into coma…test can cause you to cough if you inject into a vein. I’d take the cough. Just me…I don’t know. Call me crazy.

Doc

Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday
    Looks good Bigol’legomonster.

Are you going to continue competing? Are you really trying to look like your avatar? Like a mutated beat?

Keep it up though. Oh, and I think you’re insane by the way. You’ll mess with slin but not test???????????????…..slin can cause you to go into coma…test can cause you to cough if you inject into a vein. I’d take the cough. Just me…I don’t know. Call me crazy.

Doc
    well its also the $$$ issue.. slin is CHEAP!

simplyjakked is offline Member
    no flame but if that pic is from a comp. how did you finish! i have heard of a couple days off or a week but a month off for timing? do you do all your dieting and nutrition prep yourself or do you get help?

bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    What's up bigol'.........like others have said your freaky quads overpower your hams and calves some........your calves must be like mine some......very hard to bring them out.....pic looks good though.......just get it all together for the next comp and bring that 1st place home.

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    well its also the $$$ issue.. slin is CHEAP!
    Cheap? How long do you “cycle” slin and how much does it run you? Injections must be a lot easier.

Doc

unfortunatly simplyjaked I fisinshed 7 outta 7 on the scorecards.. but I was placed 1st on posing... but their was also an issue with the judges.. SUCKING they seriuosly included symettry and muscle def. in the same catagory.. my friend competed novice class and shoulda WON cause his symettry was OUTSTANDING... but because 2 guys beat him because.. well quite frankly you could see thier ribs on a back dbl bi shot.. I was disgusted.. muscle def? i didnt think that meant starvation... o well...

as far as a month off... it was because my BF was 2 high when I started cutting and my timing was off. I cut for 3 months.. shoulda been 4... and yes I do all my dieting and nutrition myself... I was playing the weight game this year.. wanting to come in heavier... Ill be on this year when Comp. time comes around.

hehe and Doc.. PM me and Ill answer ya

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    I had some extra time and was looking through some older threads and found this one. BOL, please don't take this as a flame bro, but if I were you I would step off a little on the quad training and put a little more emphasis on upper body. Your quads are freaky big but as BDTR said it takes away from your hams and calves...and to a greater degree your upper body. I realize that you were not as lean as you would have liked to be but I've seen other pics of you when you were shredded...condition is not and issue. But IMO you have a middlewieght (maybe LH) upper body on heavyweight legs, which is likely the reason you still weigh 201 in lean condition...big leg muscles wiegh alot!! If your legs matched your upper body I would guess your weight at about 175lbs. However, from this pic it looks like you could bring your shoulders and arms up a little. Seriously dude, please don't take it the wrong way...you obviously know your stuff and have helped alot of guys on the board. I've been to MANY BBing shows...and it's just my humble opinion...whatever that's worth

pete235 I appreciate the critque... thanks bro. I am working on building everything else up now... and im doing some higher reps on my quads to help bring out vascularity and cuts. Not doing to much powerlifting with them anymore. Arms are almost 19" now.. and my shoulders are good... just a bad angle there i think. Your voice does mean something.. Thanks again bro

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    pete235 I appreciate the critque... thanks bro. I am working on building everything else up now... and im doing some higher reps on my quads to help bring out vascularity and cuts. Not doing to much powerlifting with them anymore. Arms are almost 19" now.. and my shoulders are good... just a bad angle there i think. Your voice does mean something.. Thanks again bro
    No problem brother. Like I said in no way was it meant to be negative. I've seen how many fellas you've helped along and based on some of your pics you obviously know your way around the gym and the stage. So be prepared for my asking for your input when I compete next year

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    my only critique is you coulda left the hair dye at home

look good

$L-Money is offline New Member
    great job cutting bro. im desperatly in need of cutting up but im forced to hold off untill april or may then hopefully i'll be able to bring myself down from 206 to 185. but anyways good luck next time you cut, me personally thats the hardest part about bodybuilding.

Quote Originally Posted by Pete235
    No problem brother. Like I said in no way was it meant to be negative. I've seen how many fellas you've helped along and based on some of your pics you obviously know your way around the gym and the stage. So be prepared for my asking for your input when I compete next year
    no problem bro.. i'll help anyway I can.

And 50%... my wife made me do it..

LostUp is offline Associate Member
    Everyone wants your help in one way or another it seems, I might hop on your leg routine one of these days.

Thread Information