Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Current Pics

jerladd is offline New Member

Angry Current Pics

I'm 5 10 and weigh 160, I want to hit 180 within a year or so. Does anyone know anything about the LMR Monster Stack. I work on and off. I do cardio like its goin out of style. I'm sitting at about 13% bodyfat. I don't care if I go above that but I want to bulk up and I'm sure some of yall have some great routines to get me started. This is no joke, these are real pics. If anyone knows about this
    http://www.elitesportsproducts.com/cycle5.htm
    please give me an update, take it easy
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Current Pics-back.jpg   Current Pics-today.jpg  

bball05 is offline New Member
    look like you could be pretty big....you need to eat as much as you can at least 5 meals a day about 200g of protein and a lot of carbs. keep working hard

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    5 meals a day and 200g of protein?

go 8 meals and 320 protein and 550-600 carbs

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jerladd
    I'm 5 10 and weigh 160, I want to hit 180 within a year or so. Does anyone know anything about the LMR Monster Stack. I work on and off. I do cardio like its goin out of style. I'm sitting at about 13% bodyfat. I don't care if I go above that but I want to bulk up and I'm sure some of yall have some great routines to get me started. This is no joke, these are real pics. If anyone knows about this
    http://www.elitesportsproducts.com/cycle5.htm
    please give me an update, take it easy
    Your weight and height is where I started when I started steroid cycle in October... BF, you look closer to 10 or 11%, 13% is fatter then you are, I was about 9% when I started, could see obliques clearly but not necessarily 6 pack on me. Well here just 9 weeks later I am sitting at 184 lbs, obliques show up as much, maybe more and little more six packing when flexing... so I think I took on mostly muscle gain.... Got almost equivalent of 14 months worth of results in 9 weeks using steroids .

about roids

I don't know about taking roids, I never have been much into that. I'd rather hit a well know pro hormone or something like that, that is why i was wanting to know if anyone knew anything about the LMR Monsterstack

Black_Curtain is offline New Member
    keep pumping bro I think you look pretty **** good. Your BF is 10 or less IMHO. As other have suggested you want to make some changes in diet before pro hormone usage... but do what you feel is best. Good luck.

timmz11 is offline Junior Member
    how did u have uf bf tested?
    it seems to be quite a bit lower than 13%...im right at 13.8%....with 52 litres of water...@ 190....and i dont look near as cut..i would guess at least 10 or under...for you...

heres my pic..you compare for urself.bro..

now on subject.you look good...jus keep it up..and eat clean and like a mad man.hahah.
    goodluck bro
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Current Pics-cocky-2-022.jpg  

Body fat

I'm in the Marines and had one of the guys at training do my bodyfat according to our standards, so it probably is off, but It came out to 13%. I drink a hellacious amount of liquids and run a lot so thats what keeps me trimmed up.

Andre Avigdor is offline Associate Member
    Jerladd, you look great... I would stay clear of the juice for now, as you are not close to maxing out your natural genetic potential... I would also avoid the prohormone junk that is out on the market, I played around with this during the summer and 99.9% of the stuff out there is junk... Given the fact that your upper body is as well developed as it is, combined with the fact that you are the same height as me and only 160lbs, i suspect your legs are very very lean... this is common with people who run a lot... When dieting down my legs really shrunk... I think this was as a result of the silly amount of treadmill work I was doing... about 5 miles a day, 7 days a week. Your frame looks simmilar to time, what is your wrist size... mine is exactly 7"... You should have no trouble getting to 180lbs, even 200lbs should be attainable esspecialy if you are prepared to bump up your BF % from where you are now (~10%) to about 15%. I got your email and will send you a diet program... I am just wondering if you will be able to follow a strict diet while being in the Marines? Remember that food is what makes you grow... not steroids ... I have not touched the stuff since a single cycle of dbold back in college when I was 18 (I am now 31) and have never gotten better results than I have this year since I started getting serious with my diet... After loosing 78lbs in 4 months (255 to 177) I have been able to gain 30lbs in 6 months (177 to 207)... Here's what my legs looks like 'then and now'...
    Last edited by Andre Avigdor; 12-02-2003 at 05:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bigol'legs
    5 meals a day and 200g of protein?

go 8 meals and 320 protein and 550-600 carbs
    You got the right idea... this is what my bulking diet looks like...

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Andre Avigdor are you trying to high jack his thread? Do you have to post your humongous pictures every where? You could have posted a link to your diet and picts if you wanted him to see what you look like.

Jerladd, I hope you're not paying this guy for a diet.

Carlos_E, I am GIVING him a diet plan... What "humongous pictures" are you talking about???

For your informtion, jerladd asked for my help and I plan on helping him out...

about highjacking

That's fine with me if he wants to post his pics and stuff on my thread, it just gives me something to look forward too, he put plenty of time and effort into how he is now. It doesn't bother me in the least, Andre is trying to help me and that's why I'm on here, to get help and ideas. Don't worry about it Andre thank you for the info and I'll send you those pics. Take it easy

LostUp is offline Associate Member
    Ande, you can't beerious about the "what humongous pics" thing ca you? I mean... c'mon?

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jerladd
    That's fine with me if he wants to post his pics and stuff on my thread, it just gives me something to look forward too, he put plenty of time and effort into how he is now. It doesn't bother me in the least, Andre is trying to help me and that's why I'm on here, to get help and ideas. Don't worry about it Andre thank you for the info and I'll send you those pics. Take it easy
    Carlos is looking out for you buds. This guy, although he does provide good advice, is absolutely trying to sell you something. He does this on every board he posts at.

Quote Originally Posted by Andre Avigdor
    Carlos_E, I am GIVING him a diet plan... What "humongous pictures" are you talking about???

For your informtion, jerladd asked for my help and I plan on helping him out...
    I'm referring to the humongous image you posted that is causing this thread to stretch all the way across my 17" widescreen display.

I guess your web site you're plugging in your signature you setup out the kindness of your heart. I'm sure the $50 you charge for diets goes to charity and not to pay for your motorcycles and Home Theater gear.

Carlos_E, Depending on the situation... I decide wether or not to ask for a $50 donation... I guess you work for free in your life?!? Just for your information, for the people that have donated $50, not a single one has complained, I tell everyone that if they feel like they have been short changed I will give them thier money back. Find me a single post on any board of someone who I have helped that has a bad thing to say about me!

I dont want to sound like an stickler Andre but if you provide a product and or service for someone and then ask for a donation, it's not a donation. I wish you the best with your personal training business but I don't think it belongs on a free board.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    I dont see anyone advertising anything here which is good, as we do not allow that and it is against the rules. IF soemone wants to give diet advice thats fine. ITs not fine if it is advertised to come pay for it somewhere.

I dont know why anyone would pay for diet advice anyways. There are tons of boards on diet and nutrition (especially right here at AR) that are free and very accurate and helpful.

Bottom line, post whatever helpful info you want, dont try to be selling anything or charging anyone for anything either directly or being sneaky about it. IF you really want to, maybe you should take to Jason about sponsering.

Nobody has done anythign to break the rules of this point, just stating them. If you have a product or service fine, but dont come on here and push it. Free advice is always welcome though, but leave it just as that. Free advice. WE dont need bumps or plugs either so watch how you handle things.

mammoth is offline Member
    Billy,

I PM'ed Andre when he first posted and I asked him about diet advice. Here is his response word for word..."I would not charge you a penny until you feel like have actually gotten some results". He may not ask for money in his threads, but he does in PM's. IMO, he IS advertising AND getting away with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Bathgate
    I dont see anyone advertising anything here which is good, as we do not allow that and it is against the rules. IF soemone wants to give diet advice thats fine. ITs not fine if it is advertised to come pay for it somewhere.

I dont know why anyone would pay for diet advice anyways. There are tons of boards on diet and nutrition (especially right here at AR) that are free and very accurate and helpful.

Bottom line, post whatever helpful info you want, dont try to be selling anything or charging anyone for anything either directly or being sneaky about it. IF you really want to, maybe you should take to Jason about sponsering.

Nobody has done anythign to break the rules of this point, just stating them. If you have a product or service fine, but dont come on here and push it. Free advice is always welcome though, but leave it just as that. Free advice. WE dont need bumps or plugs either so watch how you handle things.
    Well said... I already offered to help 'jerladd' for free... I get a ton of emails from people looking for help... If I think the person is for real and serious I ussualy offer to help them for free... right now I am putting together a portfolio of success stories... so the more people I can help the better!

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    why is it that every thread andre posts in no matter what the thread gets jacked by chica and carlos, who flame andre instead of helping out?

Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    why is it that every thread andre posts in no matter what the thread gets jacked by chica and carlos, who flame andre instead of helping out?
    Do you post on other boards besides AR? I do as do many others. Andre has posted his pictures and plugged his "Fat2Fit" website on so many boards I've lost count. To be honest I'm sick of seeing the guy. In public he claims he's here to help people yet by PM he asks for money. At least SwoleCat is up front and you know from the start he's charging for advice. Also, SwoleCat hasn't posted pictures and links to his site on almost every freakin' bbding site known to man. I also take issue with the fact he claims to be natural yet on other boards he's admitted to using prohormones and doing real steroids .

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    Do you post on other boards besides AR? I do as do many others. Andre has posted his pictures and plugged his "Fat2Fit" website on so many boards I've lost count. To be honest I'm sick of seeing the guy. In public he claims he's here to help people yet by PM he asks for money. At least SwoleCat is up front and you know from the start he's charging for advice. Also, SwoleCat hasn't posted pictures and links to his site on almost every freakin' bbding site known to man. I also take issue with the fact he claims to be natural yet on other boards he's admitted to using prohormones and doing real steroids.
    Get your facts straight... I tried a junk andro supplement this summer and did a cycle of Dbol back in college... I take issue with the fact that you are shooting your mouth off for no reason.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Andre... id like to buy your posting privledges... How much do you want to never post here again as well as any board i frequent? Honestly, i had no problem with you at first, but everywhere you go theres drama, EVERYWHERE. You've caused more drama on this forum than ive ever seen and if i have to see your huge diet posted again, i'm seriously going to break. Please... how much do you want to never post here again? I'll bust out my checkbook right now.

simplyjakked is offline Member
    i only post here but i am as well sick of seeing threads jakked by andre! I dont know what he is telling people about to lean out that they shouldnt already know anyways.

BDTR- i will never post again if you want to throw me a blank check(dont worry i will keep it low!)LOL

I am really not trying to flame anyone, but I think everyone on this board has a right to know what Andre is doing. He is selling workout and diet routines. People who hit up fitnessgeared, steroidolgy and other boards know where I'm coming from.

thickmass is offline Member
    andre was exposed at bodybuilding.com as a liar... he has used roids

ENraged is offline Senior Member
    who the **** cares just let him post his diet **** and be done with it. If he and this guy have an arrangemnt then so be it. Butt the **** out everyone!!!!!!!!!! i for one and tired of seeing threads get jacked on all the boards all over the net by people who hate this guy!!!! Just let it be he was actually offering sound advice in this thread!! yes the pics are a bit annoying and please tone then down andre if you read this. But i also know that i am the size andre was and if i had those results i would be proud as **** and posting them as often as i can as well. Just let it go people>!>!>!>!> let.....it....go

Thanks Enraged... notice there have not been to many photos of me lately Given what I have been able to do so far this year, I must be doing something right... I am proud that I was able to loose 78lbs of mostly fat in 4 months and then gain 30lbs of mostly muscle in the following 6 months! Most of the people who I help are my freinds and I do not charge them anything, if I can be of assistance, let me know... I don't want a penny from you. I am up in Montreal so we are neighbors!

And for the record, I did a cycle of Dbol in college when I was 18... that's my juicing experience...

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Oh God not again!

This gets utterly repulsive after a while. Someone pull the frickin' plug already........

~SC~

SwoleCat, I have just about had it with your crap... what part of my story do you think is a lie?

Why don't you shut your big mouth and never ever make another comment about me... I never talk crap about you and your nonsense... there is no need for you to follow up every one of my postings with a dumb a$$ post.

Every one play nice or get out of the sand box **** it

wow you cant say D****

|)amn

Quote Originally Posted by Andre Avigdor
    SwoleCat, I have just about had it with your crap... what part of my story do you think is a lie?

Why don't you shut your big mouth and never ever make another comment about me... I never talk crap about you and your nonsense... there is no need for you to follow up every one of my postings with a dumb a$$ post.

Nothing about my post was a dumb ass post. I simply echoed what 95% of the board already said. As well, you obviously chose to ignore Cycleon's suggestion of playing nice w/your insults like "shut your big mouth". I do hope he chooses to call you on your etiquette as well.

I never said any of your story was a lie, but about 1000 other people did, citing references and all. It's not a lie, it's just a constant re-run.

In regards to you "talking crap about me", well, you simply can't. Check my credentials and current events, then let's look at yours.............okay, you get my point. What's your history on the Net? How long? Where do you moderate? Your message board? Etc.......you get the picture. Also, you chose to ignore the diet forum reference as to how you promised us all you'd be there to help out. I need go no further......

I've been here long before you and your ads, so I'm going no-where. You can either get along w/me and all of us here, or you can leave. I mean, what's the point if everytime you post it's going to lead to a majority bash of ya? Perhaps if you posted in the diet forum minus the blow out sale looking ads, people would have a different take on you.

I'll call a spade a spade anyday brutha, so keep my name out your grill.

~SC~
    Last edited by SwoleCat; 12-05-2003 at 11:50 AM.

OK this guys thread is now Officially highjacked.

Don't call me a liar... even better, just ignore me... cause I sure as hell will be ignoring you from now on... I don't want to waste my time with you any more...

My accomplishments as well as the results of the people I have helped speak for themselves...

I am polite and civil with everyone who is decent with me... When losers like you choose to talk $hit about me, I have responded in the same stupid and immature fashion... You are now on 'ignore mode'...

Works for me, believe that! (ignore mode as u call it)

The underlying message you flew over was assistance in offering suggestions as to how to help contribute in the diet forum since you state fitness and helping is something you are so good at, and how you can present yourself in posts so you are not attacked.

If you could see that, you'd have a far easier time.

Now, back to this gentleman's thread as it should be.

~SC~

~SC~

~SC~

so how about those mets

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information