P.T.P is offline Junior Member

P.T.P (One Pectoral!)

I had a baseball related injury that caused me to have my pec takin out. Im finally able to start training again. Been out of action for over a year and a half. Got back into action last week. My goal is to get over the 200 pound plataue. Before my injury i was at 180 height being 5'7. My only cycle was winny 100mg eod for 4 weeks. Gained about 14 solid pounds but feel it was mostly through diet and training. Going to stay natural for a while get back into a routine and then probably going to go with Test Ent 500 mg week and 400 mg Deca week with liquidex all the way through. Got the clomid and nolva ready to go. I retained some size cosidering not being able to do anything for the 18 months. Currently at about 170, strength disappered more than size. It sucks starting all over but someones got to do it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails P.T.P  (One Pectoral!)-picture-15.jpg   P.T.P  (One Pectoral!)-picture-7.jpg   P.T.P  (One Pectoral!)-picture-9.jpg   P.T.P  (One Pectoral!)-picture-6.jpg  

Bound for Muscle is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by P.T.P
    I had a baseball related injury that caused me to have my pec takin out. Im finally able to start training again. Been out of action for over a year and a half. Got back into action last week. My goal is to get over the 200 pound plataue. Before my injury i was at 180 height being 5'7. My only cycle was winny 100mg eod for 4 weeks. Gained about 14 solid pounds but feel it was mostly through diet and training. Going to stay natural for a while get back into a routine and then probably going to go with Test Ent 500 mg week and 400 mg Deca week with liquidex all the way through. Got the clomid and nolva ready to go. I retained some size cosidering not being able to do anything for the 18 months. Currently at about 170, strength disappered more than size. It sucks starting all over but someones got to do it.
    wow, if you don't mind me asking, what sort of injury would cause them to remove your pec? sounds pretty damn serious

Nailer is offline Associate Member
    damn bro. glad to see you havent given up on training after that injury.

lasyone1 is offline New Member
    Wow thats some determination!!
    Good luck Bro.

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Damn i thought my pec was bad. Way to keep on pumping

I ended up tearing the muscle from pitching. The doctors had no way of trying to retach it. Its one of those freak things that can happen. I have no pain from it at all, and any pressing movments my shoulder and triceps carry the load.

bulldawg_28 is offline Senior Member
    Way to show determination! Can you rebuild your pec from lifting? Good luck man.

BDTR is offline Retired
    No, his pec is removed.

Good luck man,

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Great motivation and dedication bro!! Glad to see you are still lifting, and involved. Good luck with your goals, and keep us all updated bro

big daddy k de is offline Senior Member
    damn man good luck with that ... shows lots of heart

Thanks to everyone who posted. My pec is gone for good no chance of rebuilding it. Im just lucky i can lift it just sucks starting all over again. Going to get back up to 185 natural and start my cycle and shoot for over 200. Shit how much does a pec way That could of had me at my goal already

LostUp is offline Associate Member
    Wow that says alot about you that you can be so cool about everything, good luck with your training!

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Wow! that's crazy! Good luck with the training, bro.

would you ever get an implant in the missing pec so it atleast looks normal ?

No implant dont feel its needed. Stuff happens for a reason. I just wonder how it will look when i start to gain some mass back. Its unique if not bizare.

steadygaining1 is offline Associate Member
    No implant dont feel its needed. Stuff happens for a reason. I just wonder how it will look when i start to gain some mass back. Its unique if not bizare.
    Bro, that is cool as shit. With an attitude like that you won't have any problems. I wish I had half your determination. Keep us posted.SG1

good to see your cool with it... its what makes you you ... keep fighting to gain man good luck

BDTR is offline Retired
    Dont worry about it.. a top UFC fighter is also missing a pectoral muscle and is in amazing shape.

http://www.sherdog.com/fightfinder/d...?fighterid=157

Thanks again guys just be thankful you got both of yours Its a good thing shoulders are my favorite because im going to have to do something to compensate so it wont be that noticable. My symetry will be off but as long as i gain some mass ill be happy

SMech987 is offline Banned
    was baseball worth it?

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

i was just gonna say that

Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    Dont worry about it.. a top UFC fighter is also missing a pectoral muscle and is in amazing shape.

http://www.sherdog.com/fightfinder/d...?fighterid=157
    he's solid too. i've seen him fight a bunch of times.he's got a good physique and you'll be fine too.this is a minor set back w/ the attitude you are displaying.best of luck, although you won't need it.you'll be great

ItalianMuscle is offline Senior Member
    Great determination bro.. GOOD LUCK

Thread Information