LostUp is offline Associate Member

Here goes some pics of me

OK, here goes my pics, I'd like to hear what you guys think, sorry if the pics are crappy... I'm bulking right now not looking to cut for a few months
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Here goes some pics of me-darmostmusc.jpg   Here goes some pics of me-darposter.jpg  

Maroon is offline Junior Member
    Hey LostUp, you have alot of thickness in your upper body. Quiet impressive. What's your present stats?

Maroon
    Last edited by Maroon; 12-03-2003 at 11:16 PM.

rambo is offline The Lord God
    Looking VERY thick, outstanding. What are your stats?

GeoQuadzilla is offline Senior Member
    Good job man :thumbup:

GeoQuadzilla is offline Senior Member
    there we go

Thanks guys, you guys are some of the best! Well I'm ALMOST 5'11 I think... it sucks I always wanted to be 6 foot or taller. About 210lbs, 19 y/o I'm not sure of BF% but it's higher then I'd like it to be, high teens probably. My arms are only 17s I think I have a 46 inch chest (I have a hard time measuring it) if thats wrong tho it would be bigger not smaller. My quads and calves suck, don't think I'm one of those people who only train upper body tho, I train legs but it's just been hard to get anything going with them. Anything else?

pumped99 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LostUp
    Thanks guys, you guys are some of the best! Well I'm ALMOST 5'11 I think... it sucks I always wanted to be 6 foot or taller. About 210lbs, 19 y/o I'm not sure of BF% but it's higher then I'd like it to be, high teens probably. My arms are only 17s I think I have a 46 inch chest (I have a hard time measuring it) if thats wrong tho it would be bigger not smaller. My quads and calves suck, don't think I'm one of those people who only train upper body tho, I train legs but it's just been hard to get anything going with them. Anything else?
    Ya great upper body thickness especially in the pectorals, they really stand out. Congrats on your hard work.

simplyjakked is offline Member
    yo lostup lookin thick bro! like me your bf% is a little on the high side but that is from bulking, leaning out is easy(atleast for me it is).keep it up! by the way i am from the falls right near ya!

Maroon is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LostUp
    You and I are about the same size, only you're 5'11" and I'm 5'9". I posted some pics on this forum several days ago. How much more weight are you planning to add?

Maroon
    Last edited by Maroon; 12-04-2003 at 09:37 AM.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Looking thick bro!

I'm ALMOST 5'11 I think lol... but you being shorter I see why we weigh the same, your legs are definatly better then mine. I think I could put atleast 10lb or so on my legs to get them more up to speed with the rest of me.. Right now I'm still trying to add some size to the upper body and actually I've grown a bit since these pics were taken (a few weeks ago). And after X-Mas I'm going to put the majority of my focus into legs, I'm looking to gain 15lbs or so primarily in the legs, that'll give me about three months to do it which should be plenty since I'm planing to start cuttng in april. I think I might weigh more then my house scale says I do, I was in a store today playing with some scales and the 2 different scales I stepped on, one electronic and one not said I weighed about 225. I was fully dressed but I doubt my cloths weighed 15lbs, so maybe I really weigh 215? Maybe not I don't know, probably time to get a new scale anyway, mine is really old. Yeah the falls is real close... good to see a neigbor... seems like I'm surrounded by texans on this site LOL j/k. Yeah I only cut once before but the fat was coming off fairly quickly/ easily, I'm not too woried about it, more so about stretch marks... BTW thanks guys.

murph is offline Member
    looking large bro....... cool

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    nice work bro

Mclaren_v12 is offline Junior Member
    Good work buddy.

timmz11 is offline Junior Member
    lost....bro ur thick as a motha..*
    after your bulking, when you start cutting your really goin to like the results ..no doubt..ur massive as is tho..no doubt...good job man..

barbarian is offline Banned
    yup doin a good job, hey timmz i didnt know you were ronnie colman!

Yeah I seriously can't wait to cut... I want to see whats going on under there LOL. But how come I still feel so small? You guys get like that, always seem small to you? I hate that, anyway thanks guys.

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    Got a good thick look to u bro....

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    Nice thickness bro. Duh you dont work out do you?? heehee...

No, never lifted a weight in my life!!!

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    HAH! I knew it! Take that Hulk outfit off you poser!

"HAH! I knew it! Take that Hulk outfit off you poser!"

And to think of all that time I waisted painting over the green...

big swoll is offline Member
    i hate how all these guys that are about the same height and weight as me look so much bigger....lookin real thick bro....keep up the good work

Hey Big Swole I know what you mean. I see other guys that are my height and weight and they look like they're huge compared to me but the difference between them and me is usually they have a lower BF% but thats not the case here, things are just funny like that I guess. Thanks for the compliment too.

Wiggum is offline Associate Member
    Lookin' thick as hell bro. Impressive. what kind of cutting program are you going to do?

On an extreme side note, what's that doll in the bottom left hand corner? That **** creeped me out...hate dolls...in fact, i hate clowns too...yeah i know i need

HAHAHAHA... I plan on low/ no carbing it when I cut... I've had success with it before so it shouldn't be too bad. Thats a talking rocky, he stands in a ring and says like 30 phrases or something from the original movie... but someone put a little hat on his head. After I took the pics I noticed he crept in there... LOL

Thread Information