Thread: My stats

sensaispike is offline Member

Question My stats

Here they are... 2o years old, 5ft 6in, 155lbs, bi's 15 1/2in, chest 39in waist 32in. here are some more pics....any and all comments welcomed...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My stats-will.jpg   My stats-bald.jpg   My stats-cracker3.jpg   My stats-b4tbomb.jpg   My stats-bald-2.jpg  

simplyjakked is offline Member
    you look good! your stats dont add up to how you look in the pictures! keep at it!

what do you think is off?? by the way i think bf is some whare between 10 an 15%

FROST is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sensaispike
    Here they are... 2o years old, 5ft 6in, 155lbs, bi's 15 1/2in, chest 39in waist 32in. here are some more pics....any and all comments welcomed...
    The bi's look good. The only thing that looks as though it needs more work than other parts is your chest. What is your bench? What about the wheels? Looking good, keep up the good work!

Yea..i have a hard time makin gains on the chest......as far as bench i use all dumbells.....cable cross overs, flysthings like that...will post pic of the leg soon...they are even worse than chest..ha ha oh well gotta start some whare...

legs

here they are...dont laugh to hard..ha ha
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My stats-legs.jpg  

Rsox1 is offline Associate Member
    looking good cuz, keep it up

RageControl is offline Senior Member
    your arms look bigger then 15 inches you measuring right?

LostUp is offline Associate Member
    Yeah thats the stat that don't add up, your biceps. Is 15 inches your relaxed arm measurement or flexed? If it's flexed all I have to say is looks wise at least you short guys sure are lucky! Anyway you look to be in great shape... keep up what your doing.

stats

my stats may be a little off...all i had was a string and a ruler..ha ha....but i will pots more accurate stats..asap....by the way the it was with arm flexed....is it suppost to be done relaxed?

No it is usually done flexed in BBing ... But the thing is you look Bigger then 15inch arms so I was wondering if 15 was your relaxed measurement and your flexed was really like 16-17 or something. Really its a compliment.

I used to measure my arms like that, or I would use a piece of masking tape, I'd wrap it around my arm and mark it with a pencil where it met the end, then measure it with a ruler or tape measure. With the way you look now if you could (I assume your natural) naturally get 17 inch arms, you would look HUGE!!! Work on the wheels and you'd be all set.

Bartleby is offline Member
    lookin good bro, keep up the good work...you def look bigger than the measurements you provided....

Yep all natural....been think about trying something new.....but cant really make up my mind....pluss i think i better blow up my chest before i take anything...i really am thankful for all the advise and the complements...you guies are really keeping me motavated.......AR is awsom.....

thickmass is offline Member
    the other stat that doesnt gel is "20yo"

what do you mean it doesnt gel..... you dont think i am 20...ha ha...you must think i am older cus of the bald head and the beard.....but it is 20 bro...

Yo Lost Up.....

So LostUp..... You think I should try to hit 17in arms all natural before i think about gettin juiced up????...And prob alot of chest work before i even think about it...right???

RageControl is offline Senior Member
    Yea looks like you have lots of room to develop natural lookign at your build i would bust ass and see what happens before you cycle I.M.O

Yeah definatly, you have nothing to lose by giving it a shot naturally. I can't imagine how big you'd look if you added a few inches here and there. You look big now! And its definatly very possible you can naturally put 2 more inches on them arms, maybe more. Best of luck... keep us updated.

I double checked the stats....and sadly they are correct.... ...oh well its off to the gym .....

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sensaispike
    Yea..i have a hard time makin gains on the chest......as far as bench i use all dumbells.....cable cross overs, flysthings like that...will post pic of the leg soon...they are even worse than chest..ha ha oh well gotta start some whare...
    I am opposite... got 44.5 inch chest and 14 1/2 biceps... but I think I goofed early in getting back into training and did my chest more and undertrained my arms...... I think the 39 chest makes your biceps look larger in pictures... some additional development of the chest area for you could help and maybe some wide form push ups will help? Maybe get a buddy to apply weight to your back while doing push ups. I get my wife to "sit" on the small of my back sometimes when doing pushups and this really gets some pecs pump going on.

tugboat is offline New Member

good goin

the facial hair is a distraction.... makes you look too serious! LOL

your'e only 20.... keep the youthful look...it goes better with the muscular body..... you will get more positive attention directed toward you...... unless you like the "bar bouncer look"! LOL

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by tugboat
    the facial hair is a distraction.... makes you look too serious! LOL

your'e only 20.... keep the youthful look...it goes better with the muscular body..... you will get more positive attention directed toward you...... unless you like the "bar bouncer look"! LOL
    The guy is asking for training tips, not fashion tips.

tugboat is offline New Member

It's a package deal

It 's a package deal .... for example: get the hard body with a bad attitude, and you've lost the game: no one will care about you...... it's not fashion , it's about winning the game ..... a hard body alone will get you a short distance.....

while some guys on this board may enter into bodybuilding contest.... most will not, they are here to get an edge on the life game..... with a hardbody and trained mind... you will accomplish much more than the average joe.

perception is reality...

keep an open mind... be aware of more than just the physical self..... but train hard...... peace

Thanks for the advise bro...... its just that when i shave i look like i am 12....may be that would help.....by the way i will try that push up idea...its been awile sense i have done body weight workouts, will give it a try....i guess just mix it in with a chest work out???? anay ways thanks for the advise and keep the comments comming...L8ter

Thread Information