Seems as though some thing is wrong with my username account. EVERYTIME I get on AR as a guest, the board runs fine for me. BUT ever since you stripped my title, when I LOG in, I can NOT navigate the site and i get the vbulletin message that the server is too busy try again later.

I created this account only to communicate this to YOU and see if you would fix it.

Also I was trying to PM you a response but again I can't use the PM function while being logged in as SMAN12b

so HERE is the PM for you here.

#ADMIN#,

IF you are going to make a statement like I have had an attitude problem for a WHILE now. I would like you to provide PROOF in my posts as to where the attitude problem is??????????

My attitude has been extremely polite to all that I post to with the exception of YOUR response in my post in THE REPORT THREAD section that ONLY authorized members can see.

I had EVERY right to be upset with YOU and your response....as YOU WERE WRONG and will NOT take credit for YOUR mistake !!!

You are taking THIS way too personal for someone who is supposed to be IMPARTIAL !!!

Your statement was that I already changed my name 3-4 times (notice YOU said ALREADY)

That statement is INCORRECT and I proved it. Your reply was to act like a child and strip me of my title !!!! and say I have an attitude problem for A WHILE !!

Well, lets clarify things then shall we???

ONE- I asked for my original username of SMAN12B (notice the UPPER case "B") to be changed to PHOENIX

TWO- I asked for the username PHOENIX to be changed back to SMAN12B (the original)

It was changed to SMAN12b- which was INCORRECT and the mistake of whomever changed it back

NOT MY MISTAKE...... I had asked for the mistake to be CORRECTED !!!! that is all, that is NOT a change in username request. It was PLEASE fix the mistake NOT made by ME !!!!

THEREFORE that is ONLY TWO TIMES, NOT the 3-4 that YOU say I already changed it....

I asked very politely for everything I asked for. UNTIL YOU, had to give me a PERSONAL and snide reply to my REQUEST to just shorten my username from SMAN12b to S-MAN

Forgive me , BUT I spend a hell of a lot of my TIME on this board actually HELPING and directing a lot of the newbies.
I do this FOR FREE and never asked this board for compensation.

Why is it then that instead of being appreciated for what I do here for FREE, YOU need to give ME attitude and make a simple request such a BIG ISSUE?????

THEN because I am upset and I let YOU know I am upset, YOU take it personally and use your POWER to strip my title which only stops me from HELPING this board?????

It makes NO sense and is certainly not being Impartial !!!

AGAIN, I ask that you show me the posts where my attitude needs an adjustment or reinstate me so I can do what I do here and PLEASE shorten my username to S-MAN (all capitals)

Thank you for your time!

S-MAN

I did NOT want to create another account, and please delete it once the problems have been cleared up.

This was the ONLY way for me to communicate on this board.
So I hope you understand that the above was intended for a PM to #ADMIN#, SYSTEM ADMIN, and *ADMIN*