Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    bombtrack is offline Banned

Angry sticking to the rules

-if I am not breaking any rules why are my post disappearing?I am sticking to the rules like I said so what is going on?-
    -even if a post isn't breaking rules do they also get deleted if a admin/mod just don't like the post!-this is rediculess!-and becoming very irritating!-I hav'n had any warnings so I must be sticking to the rules-WHAT GIVES???????????????

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    admin are the only ones who can delete posts, and they would only do that if rules were broken. what were the posts you can't find about?

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    You may have posted in threads that were deleted due to others.

Cool sticking to rules

-what d you mean due to others?-and nope iam not breaking rules!-this has happened more than a few times-the last post was responding to reporting bad post-i asked where my post went and it reapeared in about 5-10mins-anyway they are just gone!-

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    Is it just your posts or the whole thread that is gone?

It might be an internal time clocking error between your comp and the site.

So say you post at 3:30 the site clock jumps back to 3:25, therefore the post going missing for 5 min till it hits 3:30 again.

(if that makes sense?)
    Last edited by shifty_git; 05-13-2008 at 10:23 PM.

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    Quote Originally Posted by bombtrack View Post
    -what d you mean due to others?-and nope iam not breaking rules!-this has happened more than a few times-the last post was responding to reporting bad post-i asked where my post went and it reapeared in about 5-10mins-anyway they are just gone!-
    if someone started a thread and it spiralled out of control etc admin will usually delete it which results in all posts being removed from anyone that posted in the thread.

its not a big deal.

ChuckLee is offline Scammer
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    admin are the only ones who can delete posts, and they would only do that if rules were broken. what were the posts you can't find about?
    I have to admit that it's not so true my friend...

what I thought

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckLee View Post
    I have to admit that it's not so true my friend...
    -thanks chuck!-its good to have such honesty from you-bscause i can tell there is more to it than that also!-the time jumping around on the computer doesnt make sense to me either-i have never seen a computers time jump back and forth-like I said my post was there one time and then gone-I asked about where it went and it mysteriously showed back up-someone does'nt like what I say and boom "the vanishing post"-

Big
    -thanks chuck!-its good to have such honesty from you-bscause i can tell there is more to it than that also!-the time jumping around on the computer doesnt make sense to me either-i have never seen a computers time jump back and forth-like I said my post was there one time and then gone-I asked about where it went and it mysteriously showed back up-someone does'nt like what I say and boom "the vanishing post"-
    If you violate the rules your post will be deleted. You seem to be a conspiracy buff. You think with thousands of members, we're reading your posts, if we don't like what you say we delete it, but then if you figure out our scheme, we put it back. Yeah, you got us
    I can honestly say if I deleted posts based on simply not liking what the poster says, we would have a lot less posts. I read your other posts where you think there is a conspiracy as to why we don't do source checks. I think you should step away from the pc for a while and spend some time outside, surely there must be some suspicious activity in your neighborhood you could look in to...

*Admin* is offline AR Admin
    please explain what posts have been deleted what were they about and as asked already were they in a thread or did you start the thread.... anytime a thread is started if the subject is not allowed on this board or if it goes out of hand then YES the whole thread will be deleted... not just yours but all in that thread... then there is those times when people post threads that do not belong in a forum so we move them... we leave no redirects so you haft to search for the thread (but nothing is deleted from it)

Now please answer my question what posts were deleted?

btw the time adjust he is talking about has to do with the site not the computer...

Also with you being new to things you may not understand our reasons but they are in place for the protection of our members...and our site aswell
    Every man has the ability to be a fool, it is what he does to recover that shows who the fool really is.
    ~Anonymous~

Those who believe that they are exclusively in the right are generally those who achieve something.
    ~Aldous Huxley~

Completely Cleanse Your Body of Steroids in Only 5 Days! - www.SteroidCleanse.com

Help Stop Steroid Abuse - Click Here!

okay?

If you violate the rules your post will be deleted. You seem to be a conspiracy buff. You think with thousands of members, we're reading your posts, if we don't like what you say we delete it, but then if you figure out our scheme, we put it back. Yeah, you got us
    I can honestly say if I deleted posts based on simply not liking what the poster says, we would have a lot less posts. I read your other posts where you think there is a conspiracy as to why we don't do source checks. I think you should step away from the pc for a while and spend some time outside, surely there must be some suspicious activity in your neighborhood you could look in to...
    you are on here to-do you need some fresh air to clear your brain on that fact!-you may not have done it but some one is deleting my post-other than the PM thing there is other reasons why there are no source checks-any intelligent person can figure that out!-
    -and the post you are referring to of mine is one of the posts I am talking about-And as to steping away from the computer I have a hand held and it is always with me-I even post when I'm golfing in between holes-or through the day when I have a chance because I don't have time to sit in front of a computer all day!-and now your trying to turn me into the neighborhood spy-yea I have lots of extra time to report people for not cutting there grass or commiting a crime-we have code inforcement and police that is there job not mine-you may think im paranoid but look im not the only one who knows that there is more to this-we are not stupid!-and why keep deleting post whaen you can PM and ask that we not talk about some things-I guess it feels good to have the power to delete and more so when you do delete-like the police here they will put you in jail just because they can- even if they know the judge will throw it out-don't let it go to your head-I stick to the rules-so should the admin!-
    -so if I'm so wrong about my theory on the source thing why don't you give us the reason other than the PM thing!-

The admins DO stick to the rules - we are paid staff and actually have no relation to the board other than to check what has been turned in to us by monitors and members about posts or threads that are against our rules.... Now in checking there have been none of your posts deleted at all... there was one edited but none deleted... (unless they were in a thread that was deleted)

We do not allow source checks on our board it is that plain and that simple... we are not responsible for your illegal activities... if you are doing something illegal that is your biz not ours... we do not want involved in your illegal activities...

If you know someone on here that says they are willing to give a source check then so be it... but we do not endorse it ourselves.... we are not responsible for their actions nor for yours or what they tell you....

source checks are NOT allowed on our boards at all... and if you do not like our rules then simply leave...
    Every man has the ability to be a fool, it is what he does to recover that shows who the fool really is.
    ~Anonymous~

Those who believe that they are exclusively in the right are generally those who achieve something.
    ~Aldous Huxley~

Completely Cleanse Your Body of Steroids in Only 5 Days! - www.SteroidCleanse.com

not new

Quote Originally Posted by *Admin* View Post
    please explain what posts have been deleted what were they about and as asked already were they in a thread or did you start the thread.... anytime a thread is started if the subject is not allowed on this board or if it goes out of hand then YES the whole thread will be deleted... not just yours but all in that thread... then there is those times when people post threads that do not belong in a forum so we move them... we leave no redirects so you haft to search for the thread (but nothing is deleted from it)

Now please answer my question what posts were deleted?

btw the time adjust he is talking about has to do with the site not the computer...

Also with you being new to things you may not understand our reasons but they are in place for the protection of our members...and our site aswell
    should it matter what the post is about if rules were not broken and things did not get out of hand-i have not had a thread removed just post in threads-i am new to this forum but i am on other forums and for sure not new to things!-

-I still dont understand what you are saving us from-why dont you elaberate on what you are protecting you and us from?!-

OUR board OUR rules.... end of story....

as I stated if you do not like our rules then simply leave... I assure you we will not be changing them for you...
    ~Anonymous~

~Aldous Huxley~

Big
    -so if I'm so wrong about my theory on the source thing why don't you give us the reason other than the PM thing!-
    I gave the reason already, try to keep up...
    http://forums.steroid.com/showpost.p...&postcount=149
    Last edited by Big; 05-14-2008 at 06:58 PM.

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    you are on here to-do you need some fresh air to clear your brain on that fact!-you may not have done it but some one is deleting my post-other than the PM thing there is other reasons why there are no source checks-any intelligent person can figure that out!-
    -and the post you are referring to of mine is one of the posts I am talking about-And as to steping away from the computer I have a hand held and it is always with me-I even post when I'm golfing in between holes-or through the day when I have a chance because I don't have time to sit in front of a computer all day!-and now your trying to turn me into the neighborhood spy-yea I have lots of extra time to report people for not cutting there grass or commiting a crime-we have code inforcement and police that is there job not mine-you may think im paranoid but look im not the only one who knows that there is more to this-we are not stupid!-and why keep deleting post whaen you can PM and ask that we not talk about some things-I guess it feels good to have the power to delete and more so when you do delete-like the police here they will put you in jail just because they can- even if they know the judge will throw it out-don't let it go to your head-I stick to the rules-so should the admin!-

As admin states, OUR board, OUR rules. Monitors are part of the staff to clean up the bad posts or posts against the rules. Some things that people talk about are not in the rules but still should not be talked about. None was deleted unless it was in a thread that the whole thread was deleted. Why are you stressing so much over this? Is this going to change your life or something? Seriously, its an internet forum, if you dont like it here then leave. There is nothing behind this, no conspiracy, NOTHING.....that is why big said to get outside and get off the computer.

atomicbomb is offline Banned

very clear

I guess you proved your point and confirmed mine. was disabled after this.look at chucks post bomb track is not the only one who knows what is up.thanks for making me realize I was right.my other account don't work anymore and you don't stick to the rules I never had a warning.so why the disablement?yes
    this is bombtrack I have other ip so go ahead and disable this
    account too.thanks for proving my point!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

very clear

I guess you proved your point and confirmed mine. was disabled after this.look at chucks post bomb track is not the only one who knows what is up.thanks for making me realize I was right.my other account don't work anymore and you don't stick to the rules I never had a warning.so why the disablement?yes
    this is bombtrack I have other ip so go ahead and disable this
    account too.thanks for proving my point!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    here comes a banning.

Big
    I know chuck, what he is referring to was already stated. Often times if a thread goes in a bad direction, the whole thread gets deleted, therefore the innocent posts in that thread get deleted too.

and

Quote Originally Posted by Amorphic View Post
    here comes a banning.
    so what I have other ip. and I made my point!mods/admin can do what
    ever they want. I never had a warning. and my account was disabled.
    don't make them angry they won't stick
    to the rules and abuse there power!probably won't be
    back anyway. you can fi d all the info you
    want on this stuff on the net

no

Quote Originally Posted by Amorphic View Post
    here comes a banning.
    I know chuck, what he is referring to was already stated. Often times if a thread goes in a bad direction, the whole thread gets deleted, therefore the innocent posts in that thread get deleted too.
    you guys don't understand I have stated it many times it is just my post not the whole thread!it looks like he meant just what he
    said"that's not totally true. this can't be understood any other way!
    Last edited by atomicbomb; 05-14-2008 at 03:35 PM. Reason: more

Big
    you probably won't be back? say it isn't so. this place won't be the same without you, where will we find another delusional conspiracy buff who thinks his posts are so important that we can't let the world see them? who else will expose the tyranny that lies just below the surface at a seemingly innocent forum?

Big
    Hey, I said some other things, I think my post was deleted

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    Quote Originally Posted by atomicbomb View Post
    you guys don't understand I have stated it many times it is just my post not the whole thread!

Ugh obviously your not liked and there is a conspericy to keep you silenced....you busted us....

You've proven your point now GO AWAY and be a pest elsewhere!!!!

big guy

Hey, I said some other things, I think my post was deleted
    no this board
    won't be the same!you won't have person that keeps his mouth shut unless he knows what he is talking about!
    I have seen so much incorrect advice on here from people who
    don't know a damn thing about what they are
    talking about but still open there fat mouth!

thanks to those who helped me and I hope I helped seinee
    else also!

Big
    I hope I helped seinee
    else also!
    I'm sure you helped seinee else (?)

away

Quote Originally Posted by HORSE View Post
    Ugh obviously your not liked and there is a conspericy to keep you silenced....you busted us....

You've proven your point now GO AWAY and be a pest elsewhere!!!!
    no you proved your point. and mine! you can
    be
    disabled if the mods/admin don't
    like you! where wash
    warning
    before being disabled?

Big
    be
    like you! where wash
    warning
    before being disabled?
    where wash warning indeed.
    I like you, it's like I'm learning a new language.

Big
    you can be disabled if the mods/admin don't like you!
    My uncle is disabled, I wonder if admin caused it. He blamed the war.

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    be
    like you! where wash
    warning
    before being disabled?

Ok point taken....

Warning!!!! Your a douche bag and your going to be banned...

Better??

mistype

like you never hit wrong keys on a keyboard!I know the spelling!no need
    to try and correct someone who has a radiology degree! you
    are
    the
    part
    of
    the
    butt that in right in theidsle of the cheeks!

Big
    butt that in right in theidsle of the cheeks!
    can I buy a vowel?

well get to ban

Quote Originally Posted by HORSE View Post
    Ok point taken....

Warning!!!! Your a douche bag and your going to be banned...

Better??
    well get to the ban so you can get back to screwing your mom. PRICK!!!!!!!!!

Big
    I hope they never ban you, this is fun...

none

can I buy a vowel?
    I'm typing on a
    hand held dumbass. the
    keys
    are
    small. hide behind a board where you are safe!or come to St.louis my treat!

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    I hope they never ban you, this is fun...

LOL I'm starting to become fond of him aswell....

Big
    I'm typing on a
    hand held dumbass. the
    keys
    are
    I'm on a pocket pc myself. Please don't hurt me.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    I'm typing on a
    hand held dumbass. the
    keys
    are
    easy down there turbo.

none

where wash warning indeed.
    I like you, it's like I'm learning a new language.
    oh another one
    that never hit a wrong key?drop
    the h on wash and you get was. don't
    take scientist!
    Last edited by atomicbomb; 05-14-2008 at 04:10 PM. Reason: good reason

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information