codeegee is offline Junior Member
    Blog Entries

Attaching pictures... Help :(

Hey guys,

Trying to attach pictures to both my posts and blog / album, isn't allowing me...

It'll show the file successfully uploaded in the "manage attachments" link, however, when I try clicking the arrow to add them to my post it doesn't work, and in my album, despite uploading successfully, they will not show. On my post they showed as links, but when you clicked on the attach links, you just got a steroid .com url?

Any help would be appreciated, cheers.

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I am not sure if you are doing it correctly.

What you need to do first is to publish your pictures to the web ( photobucket etc.) then when you want to post a picture you go to your picture you want to post open the picture to the size you want ( Steroids .com may have a size (in mb) limiit on the picture, then right click the image and select properties, this will give you the web address of the picture, now copy the address and go to your post and click the "insert image" link now paste the web address into the field provided and hit preview if you want to make sure it worked at this point you should be able to see your picture and make sure its the right one ( one guy on a board I go to accidently posted a seminaked pic of his GF ) assuming all is well hit post.

Enjoy
    Last edited by Far from massive; 11-02-2010 at 08:09 AM. Reason: Type Ohhs

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    I see the pics on your blog.

Quote Originally Posted by Far from massive View Post
    I am not sure if you are doing it correctly.

What you need to do first is to publish your pictures to the web ( photobucket etc.) then when you want to post a picture you go to your picture you want to post open the picture to the size you want ( Steroids .com may have a size (in mb) limiit on the picture, then right click the image and select properties, this will give you the web address of the picture, now copy the address and go to your post and click the "insert image" link now paste the web address into the field provided and hit preview if you want to make sure it worked at this point you should be able to see your picture and make sure its the right one ( one guy on a board I go to accidently posted a seminaked pic of his GF ) assuming all is well hit post.

Enjoy
    This method will not result in attaching thumbnails. This is how I ended up doing it, but I see others, like in the transformation challenge, where they are all attached thumbnails. How to do that?

Thread Information